Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Oh Dear Lord...I've seen it all. She lives in a normal New build. Wtaf. Literallyo_O
In all seriousness she has a totally disregard for safety online. Basically showing her front door to 150k strangers. It's beyond belief.
She must be the absolute laughing stock of the street.

Reactions: 13

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
They are cowards and bullies of the worst kind, for years they have gotten away with murder. I can tell you for a fact that they are despised by almost everyone who knows who they are in real life. They have a couple of thick as fuck fake pals who have been taken in by 2 crackpots but that's the sum total of what they have in real life... ⏳ is up soon. For anyone who has anything to do with them you are also complicit in the harm they have caused for years and shame on you
We need some more ☕ ma luvlee in custard heed and razor heed please ma luvlee

• Haha

xtn71

Chatty Member
Nobody:
Jen: Hey my dear friend I’m so devastated (for me) that your beautiful dog died, instead of me privately thinking how lucky I am I to still have my dog here’s hundreds of Rosie spam for you, all week. I’m so sorry for our loss.

Fucking insensitive cunt.

tiffanyring

I just can’t and doubt I’ll ever understand these mad Instagramers who can share something so serious and important in one story/post, then literally seconds/minutes later share something so stupid and unfunny.
What’s the fuckin’ need?! 👊🏼

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
On his video last Friday he named the wrong woman, Jennifer commented saying she’d googled the woman and there were loads of pictures of her online. Andy Malone has now apologised and donated £1k to the charity this woman works with. Will all the influencers who were enjoying the public bashing of this innocent woman do the same?

• Wow

MooMooG

BA6F9799-F355-4C28-A64C-62C7D2C11E3C.png
22.4° is NOT chilly!! And she wants it up to 28° (it’s on a boost so might not get that high) that’s ridiculous! I have a Hive too & mine cuts off once the house is 19° 😳

• Wow
  • Sick

fizzydolphin09

Yep when you look at that woman’s tock tock with the other pup she has a video of her puppy growing up & theres 1 shot of the poor thing in a cage you can just about make out it’s In Jennifer’s living room the awful silver tables are in the background blink & you will miss it 😢, I genuinely thought she loved rosie how bloody cruel …..

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
1 hour ago... here's some fake handbags I'm promoting... 26 mins later sharing the inspirational Deborah James story she has been sent home for hospice ending life care. She really is awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I am really pleasantly surprised to see Jen speak out about Elle, she’s actually the first that I have noticed. I didn’t agree with her bit about not seeing colour as a mixed race household we see colour and show respect to every person equally regardless. I get that comment often comes from lack of knowledge and meant in a good way, just doesn’t sit right with me personally.

Reactions: 12