Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not looked at Gin for ages and ages - gutted to have missed out on Mrs Claus in her sequin red dress with her jebs literally hanging out (and how much make up to go to Miller & Carter FFS?) plus lots of pissed stories - but Christ, what the fuck is this all about?

View attachment 939090

Jen, Jen - Krystle Carrington called. She wants her whole look back. And Lauren Goodger wants her cankles.
Those shoulders make her look like an NFL quarterback

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Staying classy I see 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never seen something so ridiculous in my life! Her door looks like something from the borrowers in comparison! It’s a showstopper right enough the full estate will be there to see it purely for comedy value 😂 im pretty sure NASA can see it from the space station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s spent her whole day eating out, shopping, getting her hair done and eating out again and now she’s saying her pal dropped her off wine and chocolate because she knew she needed a “little pick me up”. From what exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Stormy45

Yet she hasnt aknowledged Gemma Markland for her tweets that have been exposed!
They were insta besties too!! She has unfollowed Gemma but has remained silent regarding her tweets. Elle Darby has been selected by her due to the mass following she has. Custard nut is hoping to gain followers through it.

you mean to say her daughter is 10 and this is the first time she’s spoken to her about racism or prejudice? And she’s actually admitting that As if she’s a saint
Exactly. It is all for the gram. She is another one that is vile to the core.

Edit-I think a few insta huns will be looking for “real” jobs where you actually have to go out and work🙌🏼🤣

Last edited:

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Jen and Shaun are 2 of the worst people that have ever walked this earth, their time is coming and anyone who associates themselves with them are as bad. How they have gotten away with what they have for so long is a mystery, their time is up
Don't hold back will you ...

• Haha

Inmyainlane

Shame we won’t get to see her gifted crockery, gifted silverware, etc etc swipe up, click to link etc etc seeing as Sofia has the vid

CodyJ89

She is obsessed with Instagram and it’s making her manic. She strikes me as someone who is struggling a bit as I think deep down she is a good person. She has just gotten herself tangled in her online persona which is why nothing is fluid on her page. She should probably step back from the internet for a while because it’s clearly not doing any favours for her. But she won’t cos then she won’t be gifted plastic tat to feed her ego

• Heart

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
OMG! I actually ran here when i saw that monstrous thing at her front door! It’s awful! The poor neighbors having to look at that thing till next year 🤢

• Haha

Inmyainlane

Do we know anyone that works in M and C and wants to spill the tea on how utterly embarrassing they were last night. Fancy getting everyone looking for your left over steak and it’s in tin foil in yer bag 🙈

• Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Cant wait to see that thing face up to the battering it'll get from the scottish winter and winds in December/early Jan. Incoming debris right there!! 🤣🤣
She must think she is a Z list celeb having a company come and do her House up externally 🤣🤣

• Haha

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Ohhh a discount code for a fake handbag!!! Is there nothing this woman won’t flog to make a few pennies. It’s disgusting

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Insensitive posting as usual 2 hours ago 'Kill me now' because there's lego on her carpet...minutes later the grief hunter in posting about Caroline Flack.

• Sad
  • Wow

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
On a side note I absolutely hate when folk write in Scottish slang… always makes me think of The Scheme. And I say this as a Glaswegian. :LOL:
A few of us float between the same threads and have a bit of banter hen so aye tattie hearts, you best not watch cleaning with mario or your IBS will be thru the flairs 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart