Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superwoooman

Aaaaaand the gifted stuff arrives for the weeee dogs 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Where she forgets the word “gifted”, clown that she is. Why do they act all surprised when they receive these items? They have obviously given the companies their fucking addresses! 🤣 I genuinely think they all thinj we’re as thick as them. Rant over xo

Reactions: 15

tiffanyring

I’m mortified for the fakes 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ How can these supposed “influencers” think it’s ok to advertise fakes….And not very good ones at that! Can’t stand it! 🤔👊🏼

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
They way these insta knobs are going on and on about trolls lately makes them come across really unhinged. All this 'I know where you live and work' kinda creepy. It's really bothering them, they should get off insta. Oh no, no freebies then. Its not trolling, it's a gossip site for the millionth time. You don't like people not blowing smoke up your arse, get over it and don't read it. Its not trolling when you seek it out. You don't mind everyone having an opinion about you when sending you freebies left, right and centre. Works both ways. You can't , and never will stop people having an opinion on you while you parade your life online. Get a grip. Oh, and all this 'troll busters' makes me howl 🤣🤣🤣 cringing inside out.

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Gin: I'm so cut up about animal cruelty, I cannot even sleep for days thinking about it

Also Gin: look at this cute video with some fucking cunt using a Dyson air wrap on a DOG

Still, at least ole Custard Heed has some new hair ideas for her next drunken night out!

Last edited:

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Now she’s got a fake Louis Vuitton handbag to show off! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m dying of second hand embarrassment for her. I have one designer handbag I worked my ass off and saved up for it. This custard cream thinks she’s the bees knees cos she got a free fake hangbag. It’s cringeworthy 🤣🤣

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
Hey can someone give me recap of worst things she's done etc.she's been on my Instagram ages but i never paid attention I didnt think she was as bad as hinch or made money but lately i have noticed link after link with AFF links. Just so tedious and she's really been annoying me lately

Gets drunk on many occasions, stories are usually hilarious and show her true colours 😈

Accepts tons of free items but has the inability to tag them correctly as gifted etc.

Excessive use of her favourite stock cubes and Worcester sauce for her cooking tutorials.

Buys clothes that are far too small for her.

Wears far too much make up that usually leaves her glowing with the many highlighters that she uses.

Botox, fillers, lip etc, which have totally changed the shape of her face.

I‘m sure there’s more 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

rockon

That panelling, oh my days. Don't lynch me but I'm actually starting to feel really sorry for her. It's like she has no meaningful way to spend her time apart from on Instagram under pressure to keep up with the latest trends. I'd love to see her decorate her house exactly as she would like and fill it with things that have meaning to her. Show independent stores and actually buy from them, show herself getting stuck into the work, show what's happening locally, recommend places to go other than nail salons, get involved in and be a voice for projects in her community, show something with substance other than yet another grey soulless box!

Inmyainlane

What an absolute state tonight. I accidentally refollowed the whaloper a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how much I loved her and Sean and their date nights. Nae masks in taxi, food all over the table in M&C, driver you’re driving too fast and the steak story have made my day and it’s only 5.30am 🤣 absolute state

• Haha

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Anyone any idea where the sudden wealth come from? Giving up work, buying 2 dogs (huge expense to keep) decorating the house (paid for it to be done like the panelling), kitchen extension, holidays, monthly beauty upkeep with lashes lip n blow drys, constant shopping for clothes. Etc etc.
I know she gets some freebies and the odd paid ad but surely not enough to sustain all that?!

If it's been answered I've not seen it sorry.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Here, loving the marionizms migrating threads ma lovelies😍

So aye Nancy Lam is still blagging her way through life and dodging the tax man😂
Just spreading the valemtimes luv aww over tattle...if you know you know and If you dont you need to get to know hen so aye

• Haha
  • Heart