PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen is an ideal candidate for one of the 10 years younger type TV shows. She needs an image overhaul. Her hair needs a good chop, her make up is caked on and so ageing. You can plaster your face like that at 20, not at her age. Her choice of clothes does not accentuate her figure. The dresses are trashy and far too small. As someone said very Sharon from Eastenders, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like the love child of Sharon from Eastenders & Miss Piggy 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's gonna be very jealous of Grinch's new house announcement today 🤣 nobody loves a new build anymore hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we appreciate the pose of Daphne Broon🤣. Who stands like that and more importantly who wears clothes that clearly don’t fit.
What an embarrassment🤣
She reminds me of a trussed up joint of pork ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we appreciate the pose of Daphne Broon🤣. Who stands like that and more importantly who wears clothes that clearly don’t fit.
What an embarrassment🤣
Wow she looks in her 60s. Completely ruined herself.

• Haha
She’s fairly packed on the weight. She’s a dumpling now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is only the 3rd of January and the bullshit n lies have started, saying yesterday was the first shes been out of pyjamas since the 18th of Dec when we know she was out wearing pat butchers coat😂

Aye ok custard napper😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an embarrassment🤣
I am howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Daphne Broon with a Maggie wig on.

Why would she think to post that? You can see the outline of her pantie girdle ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Really struggling for content now isnt she. Thinks using an electric hair tool and the fire alarm going off is worth sharing.

Reactions: 7
I am really pleasantly surprised to see Jen speak out about Elle, she’s actually the first that I have noticed. I didn’t agree with her bit about not seeing colour as a mixed race household we see colour and show respect to every person equally regardless. I get that comment often comes from lack of knowledge and meant in a good way, just doesn’t sit right with me personally.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.