PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickened to duck of them all tbh but this one has the actual brain dead cells to post "kill me now" about lego .....followed by next story....Caroline Flack suicide be kind......I'm honestly sickened by this bleep and many more like her.

When will this shite end for these utter cunts! 🤪🤮😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Insensitive posting as usual 2 hours ago 'Kill me now' because there's lego on her carpet...minutes later the grief hunter in posting about Caroline Flack.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Insensitive posting as usual 2 hours ago 'Kill me now' because there's lego on her carpet...minutes later the grief hunter in posting about Caroline Flack.
Exactly! Believe me, if one has any empathy or understanding of anything surrounding suicide, they wouldn't utter the words "kill me now" even jokingly.....or "be kind".

She has no clue but posts regardless about shite she isn't qualified to post about. Just steer clear ffs!

Reactions: 11
This rat makes me sick reading her posts this morning, Kill me now then be kind?
Nothing but a self obsessed cold hearted disrespectful bastard of a human😡

How much worcestershire sauce has she put in that spat bol! I honestly thought it was mince and tatties it’s so brown. Surely a spag bol should be red!

Reactions: 7
A huge NO to her new living room! What has she done! It looks so cheap and tacky! Not keen on the rug looks like someone has vomited all over it! Nothing matches! I'm sorry it's looking ridiculous! 👀

Reactions: 12
A huge NO to her new living room! What has she done! It looks so cheap and tacky! Not keen on the rug looks like someone has vomited all over it! Nothing matches! I'm sorry it's looking ridiculous! 👀
You have to accept what your given when it’s free unfortunately 😂 regardless if it matches the other items 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much mirrored furniture 🤢 people can't even give stuff away on Facebook marketplace these days!

Hang on have seen right! 🤓 she decands her washing powder!! Does she decant rooooosies dog food?? Oh and Whitener for shawwwwwwns socks 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on have seen right! 🤓 she decands her washing powder!! Does she decant rooooosies dog food?? Oh and Whitener for shawwwwwwns socks 🤮
Your not an instahun influencer if you don’t decant products into glass jars with cork or bamboo lids (preferably the gifted variety) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.