PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like custard heed has been attempting ASMR today. Except she keeps dropping stuff cause she's a daft bint looking at the phone rather than what she's doing. Mr woods pointed that out while commenting what an absolute tit she is 🤣 He also doesn't believe her calorie counting is up to scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like custard heed has been attempting ASMR today. Except she keeps dropping stuff cause she's a daft bint looking at the phone rather than what she's doing. Mr woods pointed that out while commenting what an absolute tit she is 🤣 He also doesn't believe her calorie counting is up to scratch.
V

Completely agree with your husband on the calorie counting … pasta pasta bagel and pasta … hmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell Mr Woods he is a terrific judge of character🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He also doesn't believe her calorie counting is up to scratch.
It’s definitely not right, that slab of fish was way over the amount from the book, and the amount of potatoes was about 200calories on their own

she had a carb heavy dinner too, I doubt very much that she’s weighing/recording her food intake properly and just guesses the values of things.

Reactions: 11
Wtaf 😳 she is on bbc sounds with her sister talking about how they can “taste words”
🤪🤯 who the hell listens to this shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies I think I can taste words and names too😂. Jennifer to me tastes like a big greasy half cooked chunky chicken with lumpy custard on top😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In a previous thread I read that her sister was charging people on twitter £5.00, they would provide their name and in turn she would describe what it tastes like🤷🏼‍♀️Certainly not doing it for fun then!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In a previous thread I read that her sister was charging people on twitter £5.00, they would provide their name and in turn she would describe what it tastes like🤷🏼‍♀️Certainly not doing it for fun then!!!
Did people actually pay for that? 😐 that’s a money making scam if ever I heard one!

Reactions: 6
If your selling your air wrap jen now your getting a bouncy blow dry every week i’ll take it off your hands!!

Reactions: 3
How much is a blow dry? £30? For me that’s a once a month treat at the most.
I don’t have the time or money … (or that much hair).

Reactions: 4
How much is a blow dry? £30? For me that’s a once a month treat at the most.
I don’t have the time or money … (or that much hair).
Tone deaf, especially when many families will be struggling to pay their gas and electric.

Reactions: 8
i know - it’s really braggy .
Ive stopped getting my nails done because I can’t justify the cost and here’s Jen acting like some sort of WAG!

Reactions: 11
Also the extensions are AWFUL. Too light, don’t blend in. The blow dry is nice, but if her hair was a long choppy bob and a wee bit more cool brown tones she would look much less mutton dressed as lamb and much younger. The extensions are for someone in their 20’s! She needs to get rid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.