PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the different fabrics and patterns in Sofia’s room, and not to mention the floor to ceiling bed, literally makes it feel like the walls are closing in. She’s ruined that room by accepting everything that’s going, less is more Ginnifer.

Reactions: 10
All the different fabrics and patterns in Sofia’s room, and not to mention the floor to ceiling bed, literally makes it feel like the walls are closing in. She’s ruined that room by accepting everything that’s going, less is more Ginnifer.
Custard heed has created a padded cell for Sofia Sofia,its truly awful even for an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's awful. I like blush pink but talk about overkill. Makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it.

Reactions: 5
She searched for the best gel nail kit🤣then begged beauty expert for it, they give her a discount code and she also adds a swipe up🤣No thanks!!!

Reactions: 3
She searched for the best gel nail kit🤣then begged beauty expert for it, they give her a discount code and she also adds a swipe up🤣No thanks!!!
Not the best advert she's chipped a nail already u can see it when she points to her roots with her rollers in 😂

• Haha
Oh dear and this is the red carpet gel kit she researched🤣🤣🤣Comedy at its finest🤣🤣
#Heather#cousin#wannabe#Never🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simon Cowell called. He wants his joggers back.

Pulling his trousers up to just under his nipples never made him look thinner either.

And your hair is bleeping horrendous! I think you need to shave it off and start again quite frankly hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know the age difference between her and her cousin? I also thought she was her aunt (don't mean to be rude).

• Haha
Please don’t tell me that she’s accepted that inspired by Sofia Honey hoody as gift when proceeds go to charity 😣 no tag for gifted but as we all know Giniffer doesn’t always declare gifted items!

Reactions: 2
Please don’t tell me that she’s accepted that inspired by Sofia Honey hoody as gift when proceeds go to charity 😣 no tag for gifted but as we all know Giniffer doesn’t always declare gifted items!
I was thinking the same. She has no scruples!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.