Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
They get £50 Tesco voucher for doing the ads, you see it being deducted on the receipt. I've gone right off Tesco because of this and the hinch range. Those £50s could be buying stuff for food banks not sent to "influencers" who are clearly not struggling and imo don't deserve it x

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Riley.x

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Whilst Jen scrubbed off her tan and tried not to mess up her hair🎄

Credit to @Right on top of that rose for the winning thread suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

weebee

Death and other people’s devastation is right her up street as it gives her content for her insta stories.

She can’t just do one post and move on, it’s the way she does post after post, after post and the words she uses.... “absolutely devastated ”...Just so over the top and fake.

Yes it’s tragic and it’s terribly sad that a young girl has lost her life, but you are not utterly heartbroken or absolutely devastated about someone you do not know personally and have never had any contact with, and to be honest, I’m sure the poor girls real friends and family could fill you in on what being devastated and heartbroken feels like while you sit and drink your gin on your son’s birthday in your gifted garden Ginnifer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
She’s a chav, but desperately doesn’t want to be a chav but can’t hide the fact that she’s a chav! Her husbands haircut gives the game away instantly if nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how her evening works because as the mother of a young child i don't get it.
My evenings are cook, clean up, ensure small person puts on PJs, watch some horrendous crap on TV until she goes to bed, supervise teeth cleaning, read her a story, get up and down for the next hour if she doesn't settle etc.
At no point does it involve being in my garden, in a hot tub for 4 hours drinking gin.
Am i doing parenting wrong or something ?

Reactions: 15

weebee

“Missing gin so much, not drank this year”.......it’s the 6th of Jan 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She has just lost herself. Clutching at straws when she posts these days. You can almost since her desperation. She doesn't know what she is anymore. Well she thinks she's an interiors guru 🤣 Her posts are just random. She goes from blogging her diet to gorging free massive meals. Sharing cancer posts to posts about fake tan, questions about Belfast sinks to god awful fence screens. You cannot take her seriously. She is me me me, self obsessed, fake. No consistency, no style.

• Heart

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
She doesn’t even shop in Tesco, its B&M’s as she calls it and Aldi and the odd shop at Morrisons. I emailed Tesco earlier to express my disgust giving these idiots vouchers where as they should be giving to food banks and people who genuinely need it😡

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
If it looks like a cunt, sounds like a cunt, acts like a cunt I'm pretty sure it's a bona fide cunt 😘 = pink peony 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do we think will be on the cards this weekend? Gifted Easter cupcakes? A Saffron Easter Buffet for 4? Easter #PRsamples of Easter treat boxes for the kids? Or it might be time for Jen to 'bring us' her latest offers for Iconic London🤣 She has also been very quiet about her latest facial device adorning her bedside table.🤔 Sounded amazing too.
• Gin
• Hair as high as Mount Kilimanjaro
• 12394 stories of roooosie
• Gin
• clothing at least two sizes too small
• Prosecco
• gin
• personalised kindly gifteeed Easter chocolate hamper for Sofia Sofia Sofia and Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo
• an OTT appearance from the Easter bunny himself, provided for free of course and tagged but no mention of that fact
• more gin??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mince & tatties for lunch because they have nothing else in on Friday she was trying to convince us she’d just got back from her huge monthly shop to tesco, tripped herself up on her own lies there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she realises she lives in Scotland and it’s technically wee Nicola and not Boris who controls what she can and can’t do. “Boris what are you dooinnnggg to ussss”.

Also the eyefucking of the camera and fake accent is too much.

• Haha

Helen1273

The big GC has finally admitted she has fallen off the 1200 calorie wagon, we had worked that out for ourselves hun, you got to learn to say no to Saffron Kitchen or even ask them to donate the huge amounts of food to a family who really need it!

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Wee Shawny is like her third child, sorry fourth counting the mutt.

Couple of years ago she did a live late one Saturday night after they'd been out for dinner and drinks. Two of them were pished and he was fucking and cunting all over the place 🤣 he was well chastised that night and he's never really seen the light of day since 🤣

To be honest, anyone who spells Sean as Shawn is for the watching 🤣 like Mario and his precious Rayn 🤣

• Haha