PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh, did she? Such a hypocritical thing to do really. Imagine if Rita had a breakdown from the backlash and couldn't cope?

She would be the first to jump on the bandwagon and be like poor Rita.

I seen that poll and voted no to it

Also does Jen forget about how she has broke lockdown rules

Reactions: 4
She would be the first to jump on the bandwagon and be like poor Rita.

I seen that poll and voted no to it

Also does Jen forget about how she has broke lockdown rules
Yeh I think she has a short memory re the lockdown rules!!
Then she said Jackie Weaver was “milking” her fame, the green eye appears once again.

Greedy McCready is very quiet today is she lying in a food coma or putting on her 4th layer of slap🤣🤣or struggling with home schooling, oh my the list could go on and on🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinting for free make up brushes really hope Jamie doesn't send her them... Rosie the mutt getting freebies today, her saying that dogs name gets on my tits rooooossssssie

• Haha
Spam head is on the take again (I stole this name from another thread on here but very apt🤣🤣)How many leads/harness/collars does 1 rat need. She refuses nothing.
Cheap pasta dinner again🤣🤣.
She will be begging like duck to companies in order to fill her extension, absolute tranp!!!!
What a way to live your life.

Reactions: 3
Hinting for free make up brushes really hope Jamie doesn't send her them... Rosie the mutt getting freebies today, her saying that dogs name gets on my tits rooooossssssie
Jamie wont even add her tagged post to her stories, how embarrassing. Does it with Hinch also🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What happened to Leo's big bedroom reveal? Maybe not had time in between eating 1200 cals a day (my arse) and opening gifted tat to finish it yet. Do we think she can redo the bedroom without Leo Leo Leo been branded everywhere? Are we going to have more period panelling combined with neon 🤔 the anticipation is too much.😂

I'm guessing all that is left to be squeezed into the small garden is a wooden bar. So predictable🙄

Churning out repetitive front door posts with snow filters shows how dull she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
where the hell is the extension going? Her gardens already overcrowded and does she not have like 5 bedrooms already including the loft conversion 🤨. An extension just to house all her gifted shite no doubt!

Her house is basically a house you build on sims.....full of tit , random rooms stuck into her top and the side and nothing goes with anything else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house is basically a house you build on sims.....full of tit , random rooms stuck into her top and the side and nothing goes with anything else 🤣
Yeh full of mirrored/sparkly/glitter tit, name plaques by the 100’s along with a fancy dinner on a Wednesday night👏🤣Not fancy at all spam head🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.