PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have watched that Lennnnnoooree story about 20 times, just for the pure comedy value. It is so bad 🀣 πŸ™ˆ Her best phone voice. It's too much🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New GIFTED mop day is hereπŸ‘πŸ‘she loved and adored the JML now shes taking that back and its now the Viileda as that is better🀣and again spouting shite as I have that mop with tiled floors and it leaves streaks.
Hun just stick to attempting to promote items on your page as its comedy goldπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£Lenooooooorrrrrreeeeee
#Incompetent#Digital#Creator🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Moneymumofficial called her pinkypeony when she gave her a shout-out 🀣🀣🀣
Is that the one who paid off her mortgage earning 25k a year but also invested in and sold several properties (making a stack) which her dad gave her the deposit for πŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Make up reminds me of High School in the 90s when girls used to put concealer over their lips and then wear really dark lip linerπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the one who paid off her mortgage earning 25k a year but also invested in and sold several properties (making a stack) which her dad gave her the deposit for πŸ™„
Yip the very one Ive never heard of her till tonight and won't be following x

Reactions: 3
Pinky only shares the big accounts to get more followers and gifts for herself she doesn't need money tips she gets everything free πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone constantly harping on about being on a diet, every story she posts is her eating or drinking alcohol. If it’s not chicken and pasta, it’s chocolate, sweets or cocktails.

Defo had a drink in her last night with those stories. Bae this and bae that..πŸ™ˆ that hair is like something out a comedy sketch. It’s hard to believe she seriously wears it like that on a daily basis.

More free food from saffron kitchen 😑😑😑😑 ridiculous would be better if they were giving food away to choose a follower every month
She got pr sample so small at the top

Reactions: 9
Bloody PR sample my arse your just a greedy cow pinky, am sure your under 1200kal weekdays but what's the point when you blow it every weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ and the hair fuk me it's like she's living in a different era πŸ˜‚ who wants hair like that

She is such a greedy witch! Look at all the people queuing up innGlasgow for food that are homeless. How can’t she say, give this to some of the people there! She has no scruples !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.