PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
Whilst Jen scrubbed off her tan and tried not to mess up her hair🎄

Credit to @Right on top of that rose for the winning thread suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the new thread title👍. She must think us tattlers are as thick as her and her followers 🤣.
Hun no point in hiding your door number in pics we know exactly where you stay🤣.
The house does not look big at all for a 4 bed detached. So before the loft conversion their room was Leo’s?
She is like a young girl trapped in an adult body, wtf was that cushion with David Barry and who the duck is he🤣🤣. I am sure we all had crushes when we were young but not now!
She is still begging I see for more fake tan, hope you have applied it correctly over your fat sausage fingers😷🤮🤣.
Her wrinkly hands do not match her plastic coupon🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I had a look at the planning application and it looks like they’re planning a monstrosity. I don’t blame their neighbours for objecting

Reactions: 6
I had a look at the planning application and it looks like they’re planning a monstrosity. I don’t blame their neighbours for objecting
Where would you start to look to read this? From someone who does not know the area?

Reactions: 2
Where would you start to look to read this? From someone who does not know the area?
South Lanarkshire planning board website. Couldn’t see anything historically for the lift conversion but not sure if you need planning permission for that.

Reactions: 5
How did you find her address? I don't know why but I always thought they lived in Cambuslang.

I want to see the plans. I'm aware how sad this makes me 😂

Reactions: 4
How did you find her address? I don't know why but I always thought they lived in Cambuslang.

I want to see the plans. I'm aware how sad this makes me 😂
I don’t think I can say without getting a warning 😕 but just think what her husband does...and Google is useful...!

Reactions: 4
About 8 seconds that took me. God I don't think I'd like the invasion of privacy that influencing brings. Even if it does mean free stuff.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her new picture of the kids next to the fire. Clearly taken in the daytime (check left side of the sky) and she has edited to make it look dark. Poor kids having to pose outside in their pj's in the middle of the day!!

About 8 seconds that took me. God I don't think I'd like the invasion of privacy that influencing brings. Even if it does mean free stuff.
Yes I would be the same, your privacy is non existent but greedy arse loves to monetise her private life inbetween expoliting her kids all for the freebies.

Freezing in Glasgow today, 2⁰. She's got them out in their PJs in garden for a photo. Poor Leo looks frozen.

they’re looking at putting an extension where their driveway is basically, meaning there would be about a 1m gap between the edge of the extension and the Next door neighbour. Don’t understand how these things get allowed. The objector is called Jackie, wonder if it’s the same Jackie lurking on this thread 🤔 #poirot

• Haha
Looking back on the thread I am sure Jackieoneil23 and Joanna_m19 were “fake” profiles who were actually Ginnifer and Shaaawwwwnnn🤣🤣as people on here knew straight away🤣🤣I think Joanna has been deleted but Jackie is still lurking 👀.

Merry Christmas🎄🎅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looking back on the thread I am sure Jackieoneil23 and Joanna_m19 were “fake” profiles who were actually Ginnifer and Shaaawwwwnnn🤣🤣as people on here knew straight away🤣🤣I think Joanna has been deleted but Jackie is still lurking 👀.

Merry Christmas🎄🎅
The neighbour that lodged an objection is called Jackie o neill so I suspect that one is not Jennifer 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.