PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face has completely changed since that photo 😳, I never realised how much work she had done it’s really aged her

Reactions: 4
Her face has completely changed since that photo 😳, I never realised how much work she had done it’s really aged her
I would be looking for a refund on the failed nose job🤣🤣

If shes not taking starbucks cups from an 11 year old shes now taking strawberries from a 9 year old😡😡then got the cheek to say can you give her a follow🤚🏼.
Nothing against the girl or her business but the fact she has gifted her its a solid no from me.
Guys dont forget to set a timer for the rashers/egg breakfast pics in the morning.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All that shiny polyester in that chav photo is making my teeth itch ....and that’s just her girls world hair extensions

• Haha
Just wait until her new extension is filled with all the gifted shite she gets. She’s going to be unbearable 😫

The extension will be a riot just like the rest of her house🤮she obviously cant afford to move to bigger and better🤣She makes out she lives the gucci lifestyle when in reality its far from it

Reactions: 7
If I have any future children I will be sure to never call her roosie I think I’ve heard it enough to last me a life time and longer

• Haha
I am surprised Roooosie the rat doesn’t have her own insta page but then she is such an ugly dog and thats from an animal lover🤣🤣

Can we just appreciate razor heed’s silvery grey 3 piece suit😷🤣🤣She never wears the correct size of clothing either that dress is far too tight🤣possibly cutting the circulation of in the gut area🤣🤣

She could pass as her aunt though🤣
That must be a fancy dress suit ?

• Haha
Oh afternoon guys🤣 the GC loves a bit of drama, who actually cares if you are going to the hospital🤚🏼I am sure she said she didn’t require stitches now theres stitches🤨
Im sorry but being at the hospital is not like a day out especially when we are in the middle of a pandemic. Dumb duck🤣🤣

What the hell is the husband’s haircut? Has he a head injury and they’ve shaved part of it?

• Haha
I've not watched her stories - is this hospital visit for SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA'S finger issue ?

I hate when people use their children's illness or injury as content, i absolutely hate it. My daughter was in hospital for a week recently. I didn't even consider posting on facebook - to my close friends. She was ill and frightened. Its not 'news'. I text a few close friends to tell them and that was enough. Poor kids.

• Heart
I've not watched her stories - is this hospital visit for SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA'S finger issue ?

I hate when people use their children's illness or injury as content, i absolutely hate it. My daughter was in hospital for a week recently. I didn't even consider posting on facebook - to my close friends. She was ill and frightened. Its not 'news'. I text a few close friends to tell them and that was enough. Poor kids.
Totally with you on this but the thing with our Ginnifer is she has absolutely no boundaries now. Not even when it comes to her kids. She posts videos of her kids sleeping in their beds and in their barely there swimwear in the hot tub so filming a trip to the hospital must seem totally normal to her. Sad really.

Totally with you on this but the thing with our Ginnifer is she has absolutely no boundaries now. Not even when it comes to her kids. She posts videos of her kids sleeping in their beds and in their barely there swimwear in the hot tub so filming a trip to the hospital must seem totally normal to her. Sad really.
When I first started following her she was such a lovely mum and a lovely account. No gifted stuff and hardly showing the kids.

I loved that about her

Reactions: 1
She’ll be fuming there’s no attention tone had from the hospital visit....no more free stuff for the kid to “feel better”. Talk about over the top on those stories this morning “a really serious injury.....” - not really though was it!?!

yes you guessed it👍I agree about using kids for content but she does not care one bit as long as her engagement is up. I hope all is well with your girl.

She’ll be fuming there’s no attention tone had from the hospital visit....no more free stuff for the kid to “feel better”. Talk about over the top on those stories this morning “a really serious injury.....” - not really though was it!?!
No she cut her pinky out playing and she said then she got butterfly stitches yet today it was stitches, anything for drama and content. She is an absolute bellend🤣🤣

and pardon me if I am speaking out of turn🤣 but spouting that out to 151k strangers, no one actually cares!!

In the cruel and horrible world we live in, she continues to expose and exploit her kids. Does she live in her insta bubble, crackpot!!!

1. Did you know Caroline personally? - NO
2. Did you ever meet Caroline? - NO
3. Did you follow her on Insta? - Possibly
4. Do you love posting cancer stories and suicide stories? Yes 100%
She really is an hole, rip sweet girl to someone she does not know!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.