PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says last night Shaun is still symptomatic with no sense of taste/smell (for the gifted cocktail!) and today he’s in b&m. What the bleeping duck?!?! Absolutely furious, what a selfish prick!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s tuned to the moon. She’s got to be. How can she be SO stupid. Surely she realises that she’s totally exposing herself by admitting Shaun was still symptomatic last night and then shopping in B&M today?!

As I said in an earlier post, it just confirms that she’s never taken lockdown seriously and clearly has done as she pleases the whole time.

Reactions: 8
Did she not say that he tested positive just last week?? Do they not have to stay indoors isolating for 14 days or have I missed something 🥴

Reactions: 7
I had to go back and re-watch her stories from last night... I'm speachless she said he tested positive only last week!!! He's still got no sence of smell at all.... But he has been shopping in b and m today!!!! Watch out local people. The utter stupidity of people like this is why we are all in this position now. And the fact she has shared all this!!! I have no words!!!!

Reactions: 6
She/they should be reported promptly! Irresponsible behaviour to say the least.

Oh and is she trying to sell her daughter's bed? Fucken beggars belief! Covid apart, that fucken dog all over it! Yuck 🤢

Reactions: 5
So she’s now putting panels up to, the same as every other influencer, 100% she should be reported for breaking covid

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I think the reaction is slightly OTT. I’m not a fan of Jen at all, but Shaun only needed to isolate for 10 days after his symptoms started, *not* 10 days after his test. He could have had symptoms for a few days before being tested.
the loss of smell/taste can last for months.

ETA I mean the reaction to Shaun being in B&M today Is OTT, I won’t defend her with any other actions recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys I think the reaction is slightly OTT. I’m not a fan of Jen at all, but Shaun only needed to isolate for 10 days after his symptoms started, *not* 10 days after his test. He could have had symptoms for a few days before being tested.
Cheers for clearing that up 👍🏻

While this ^ is all true, I can't help wondering if they informed the AA guy or whoever it was she called because she couldn't start her car, that they were en route for hubby to get a Covid test?

Did they take the guy's details to inform him that the test was positive. A little heads up to the guy who probably attends multiple numpties like her and her husband. Very debatable. Yet there are people bemused about why we are experiencing a second lock down 😳

I was more concerned as she said she went into a pharmacy on the way to get him a covid test. If anyone in your household has symptoms the whole house is suppose to isolate. Not go into shops where you are risking spreading it to others.

Reactions: 11
While this ^ is all true, I can't help wondering if they informed the AA guy or whoever it was she called because she couldn't start her car, that they were en route for hubby to get a Covid test?

Did they take the guy's details to inform him that the test was positive. A little heads up to the guy who probably attends multiple numpties like her and her husband. Very debatable. Yet there are people bemused about why we are experiencing a second lock down 😳
I was more concerned as she said she went into a pharmacy on the way to get him a covid test. If anyone in your household has symptoms the whole house is suppose to isolate. Not go into shops where you are risking spreading it to others.
I’ve edited my OP as I’m guessing it was unclear, I was defending Shaun being in b&m today- cannot defend any other actions of theirs recently 👎🏼

First day out of isolation and you go to B&M for that stuff, not an essential trip IMO. As she never told us when he had symptoms we can only assume he has followed the 10 days. Let's see if her and the kids stay in for a further 4🤔

Right Iv just watched her stories again from yesterday and she said “they went for the test the other day” so to me the other day is not 10 days ago🥴

Reactions: 1
£500 for a kids bed?? Absolutely ridiculous
All 3 beds in that house have been gifted including the mattresses. She mentioned working with the luxury bed company again so no doubt another gifted bed.
Imagine selling items that you have been gifted, lowest of the low but she does that with the majority of stuff. Oh sofias got hundreds and hundreds of LOL dolls, absolute skank.
Did you see her “stained” mophead, no thats dirt hun😷😷😷😷
Merry Christmas you shower of tramps🎄🎄

• Haha
If she gets gifted everything why oh why can’t she return the favour for a change by giving the bed to somebody in need? Especially as so many are struggling at the moment and bloody especially as she got gifted that bed in the first place!!
All take take take, her greed stinks:sick:

Last edited:
If she gets gifted everything why oh why can’t she return the favour for a change by giving the bed to somebody in need? Especially as so many are struggling at the moment and bloody especially as she got gifted that bed in the first place!!
Totally agree. To sell something that you were gifted is just disgusting in my book. Particularly at the moment with how everything is for most folk.

You would need a blow torch to mark her bleeping brass neck! No shame this one.

• Haha
I agree 100% with you. She never gives or uses her platform to donate anything to charity but will share pages for her followers to donate to. Its all take take take and look at me, look what new “project” is coming next,
Cant wait to see tree number 3 and 4 going up🎄🎄🎄🎄. A home interior guru😂😂you really are hilarious and not all there hun.

I am posting these from her stories yesterday. Now my house is not immaculate as it is lived in however when you have that “fake glasgow uni” accent then we see this😷😷😷. I am
not sure if that is a drawer to the right of the first pic but look at it😷😷😷but then probably to busy begging suppliers for freebies😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
That’s why people like her have money, they are selfish, self-centred, greedy, take take take, entitled narcissistic stuck up there own arse duck heads

Exactly she could donate the bed to a needy family or shelter... but your all right its take all the time... and going to the pharmacy is so wrong she could have had covid but she's above the law being an influencer right 🤔... I hope the insta world comes crashing down on her and a few more 🥴 those kids won't understand real life how can they with free stuff coming each day ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.