PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I make it up or did she have all of her carpets replaced within the last year because the old ones were matted? The new ones are done in! Wow.

2F16D3F9-2217-4F0B-935B-B71FD647F580.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine the kids want a nice chocolate on the way out the door but mummy is taking them away because they don’t look good on the gram and will be replaced with ones that are better on the eye and go with the hall colour scheme

Reactions: 1
I can't believe on the way for the covid test she entered a pharmacy to purchase pain killers. Wtf is wrong with people

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't believe on the way for the covid test she entered a pharmacy to purchase pain killers. Wtf is wrong with people
I was just about to say this exact same thing! The rules clearly state if you are isolating you must not go out in public or enter shops. They were going to a covid test which he tested positive for and she’s away into a pharmacy after being in close contact with a covid positive person. Also calling out a mechanic and putting that guy at risk as well all because she used the wrong key! Shocking!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did I make it up or did she have all of her carpets replaced within the last year because the old ones were matted? The new ones are done in! Wow.

View attachment 327258
🤣🤣 and there she was, a few year ago, raving about her amazing shark hoover that she was gifted running round the house showing us the ‘hoover lines’ (which may I add are absolutely hideous anyway!)... perhaps it’s lost it’s suction! There we go - she’ll be using this as a request for another freebie from shark now, and perhaps a shampoo machine whilst she’s at it, the colour of them are rotten 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Absolutely can’t believe she went to the chemist and called the mechanic out when they are on the way for a COVID test. This makes me so mad 😡 😡

Reactions: 8
When they slip up like this and share too much on their instagram, it just shows you how much they are NOT sticking to the lockdown rules at all in any way.

The fact she doesn’t even realise how wrong what she has done is shows that she’s just living her normal life despite the pandemic.

Reactions: 8
But is ok because her husband stayed away from them both 😡 such a idiot and she is the reason this is not going away

Reactions: 7
If someone in your house had tested positive they should be self isolating not sitting next to you on the sofa doing a zoom quiz!

Reactions: 4
pretty sure the advice is to stay away from people in your own household too. I.E sleep separately and no shred bathroom if possible [shrug]

Reactions: 4
Ffs Jen give us peace! Obviously no one thought your accents were real and if they did they need to get their selves checked out, the exact same as we know your crappy glasgow uni accent you insist on using isn’t real either!

Reactions: 3
Minor but her wee girl lying on the couch watching the telly then hiding under the blanket when her mum comes in filming her 😩 Leave the poor wain in peace, she obviously doesn’t want filmed for your instagram at that moment in time

Reactions: 6
Someone will gift you the doll dont worry jen or try paying like the rest of us

Reactions: 2
Honestly! Never seen such beggy behaviour. Using her platform to try and get someone to gift the doll to her. She’s done this before with another lol doll. Meanwhile let’s carry on posting more gifted stories. 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.