PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her when she first started out. I then realised, that the carpets she always used to shout about where actually all gifted to her! I then began to question the integrity of her whole account..... and her.. I used to really like her home, but tbh now it really just looks like all cheap tat.
I just find her so fake. EVERYTHING about her just screams fake to me.

Reactions: 12
Gifts, gifts gifts but her man has Covid? duck me! How many fucks does she give for anything?

Hardly the worried wife!

Reactions: 3
Good god. I don’t know where to start with this one. All that gifted stuff (last year I purchased a couple of things from the better Insta influencers and it was still tit) and every story is an ad. I get she wants to make a living but she just comes across as greedy and spoilt. Cringing at those accents. Was that meant to be amusing? Sweetheart you just came across as condescending.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now the kids and dogs are up at the window waiting for happy post ...utter parasite of a woman who has rubbed it off on her kids ....and dog.

Reactions: 6
She’s properly full on pouting there I’m cringing so badly. Also really wish she wouldn’t style the back of her hair like that, she’d look soooo much younger if it wasn’t like that

She has no idea how ridiculous she looks. Everyone will be laughing at her.
I don't like commenting on people's appearance but I will say one thing - she posted pics from a few years ago and she looked so much nicer was like a completely different person. I didn't follow her then and I didn't recognise her x

Reactions: 1
That lipstick story was an absolute cringe fest. It wasn’t to show which shade of lipstick you
were wearing at all Jen but just to show off (as per) how much expensive makeup you have stashed. Unfortunately for you though, no amount of makeup will cover up your transparency. We can see right through you. 😘

Reactions: 5
That lipstick story was an absolute cringe fest. It wasn’t to show which shade of lipstick you
were wearing at all Jen but just to show off (as per) how much expensive makeup you have stashed. Unfortunately for you though, no amount of makeup will cover up your transparency. We can see right through you. 😘
Lip stick didn't suit her at all I don't believe anyone asked where it was from. All instagrammers do this to try and flog something "I've had so many messages asking where this is from" I ok whatever you say!! Either flogging something or wanting a reaction from the disgusting amount of make up she owns. Shame on you when people are really struggling at the moment!!

Reactions: 1
The mop stories....you can see how filthy the cupboard under her oven is 🤢 didn’t want to screen shot from my account but it’s still up and it’s rotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.