PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house must be bursting at the seams with the amount of gifted items she accepts. Rosie the dog gets more than the kids! Jennifer used to be such a great person to follow but she has turned into Glasgows biggest grabber. It's just constant.

Reactions: 16
Gift gift gift she’s disgusting. Don’t ever come to Instagram when your wanting us to donate towards a worthy cause when your grabbing those freebies left right and centre when there are people desperate to make there children somewhat happy this Christmas with barely anything as they now can’t afford it smug witch

Reactions: 13
I agree! I used to love her back in the day. Her entire house is gifted. All her stories today are gifted. Then she posts saying some items are gifted. No love they all are except the tree because you made a point of telling us you bought it years ago. Can’t wait to see the gifted kitchen coming soon!

Reactions: 7
Gift gift gift she’s disgusting. Don’t ever come to Instagram when your wanting us to donate towards a worthy cause when your grabbing those freebies left right and centre when there are people desperate to make there children somewhat happy this Christmas with barely anything as they now can’t afford it smug witch
💯 agree that’s the word I would use DISGUSTING. Everything is gifted and what does this show to her children I’d be so embarrassed if I were her. Pass on the #gifted items to homeless shelters etc Just greed it’s horrible. Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 11
I think she could buy the size 16 in the “Rosie” t-shirt and it would look fine....🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I first followed her when she didn’t used to show her face, but her little circle picture looked immaculate, that of a pretty girl - acting on the whole “oh, I’m not pretty enough to be on camera” bullshit, but immediately eye fucked herself from that moment of being on camera after everyone messaged her to say “oh your so pretty, please do more stories with your face” blah blah blah.... she has turned into a bigger twit from that moment on

Reactions: 6
F...F...S!!!! Now gifted shampoos from Fudge. Did she actually birth her kids or were they gifted too???? 😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've come to the conclusion that she sees it as a challenge, to see how much gifted stuff she can be sent. Jennifer, if you are reading this what the hell has happened to you, you should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Reactions: 13
The part where she said so far her and the kids have tested negative. Why are they getting tested? She didn't mention her or the kids having symptoms

Reactions: 4
The part where she said so far her and the kids have tested negative. Why are they getting tested? She didn't mention her or the kids having symptoms
Omg THIS!!! 😡😩 Why do people rush for a test without symptoms just because a family member has tested positive?! What a waste of tests!!

Reactions: 7
Cue a "care package" of gifted shite for the family any day noooooooo. I never noticed them.being home more??? Shes always home isnt she? 😡

Reactions: 10
“You may have noticed we’ve been at home for a few days”. You’re always at home hun, what’s new?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would her and the kids get tested I thought you had to show symptoms. She is always home so nothing was noticed at all.

now wait for all the free stuff to be sent to them

Nope not noticed you’ve been home your boring anyway. I would love for her to actually go around her house and tell us what exactly she has brought with her own wages. Not money from doing ads either. I bet 80% of the contents in that house have been gifted

Reactions: 1
Actually canny cope, everyday gifts gifts gifts, what a scrounging greedy woman canny stand her 🙄 give it to people who are struggling not someone that can't possibly fit anything else into her house. giving her stuff certainly doesn't influence me to buy it puts me off 🤮😡😡😡

It is not even stuff you could say oh that is nice. It is all crap and also all the different shampoos just shows she is not loyal and will take anything

Reactions: 4
I honestly really used to like Jen when I started following her. Now I just can’t stand the absolute overload of ADs and more specifically gifts. I can honestly say I don’t think I’ve seen another person on Instagram accept as many gifts as she does. Every single story or post seems to be #gifted. The stuff is all so tacky as well, she doesn’t even have any standards. It’s as if she will literally take anything if it’s free. It’s becoming a joke now, people are skint worrying how they are going to buy their children Christmas presents or even worse not able to pay their bills and buy food. Then you have her showing off every single day all these free things she’s been given that she doesn’t even want or need. It’s really insensitive and vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly really used to like Jen when I started following her. Now I just can’t stand the absolute overload of ADs and more specifically gifts. I can honestly say I don’t think I’ve seen another person on Instagram accept as many gifts as she does. Every single story or post seems to be #gifted. The stuff is all so tacky as well, she doesn’t even have any standards. It’s as if she will literally take anything if it’s free. It’s becoming a joke now, people are skint worrying how they are going to buy their children Christmas presents or even worse not able to pay their bills and buy food. Then you have her showing off every single day all these free things she’s been given that she doesn’t even want or need. It’s really insensitive and vulgar.
Vulgar is a very good description of custard heid

Reactions: 5
She even shows the wee girl playing with the boxes just so she can tag the company. Leave the kids alone x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.