PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all take a moment to giggle at the fact that according to her bio, Jen is a self proclaimed ā€œinteriors guruā€ šŸ¤­ okaaaayyy ginifer, if you say so hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Influencers sharing a post telling others not to show off if they've got their Christmas shopping done... Mean while they upload at least 10 videos a week of freebies that they'll add swipe ups for šŸ¤”

Reactions: 19
Influencers sharing a post telling others not to show off if they've got their Christmas shopping done... Mean while they upload at least 10 videos a week of freebies that they'll add swipe ups for šŸ¤”
This drives me mad
also the ones begging people to give to
Spirit of Christmas as lots of children donā€™t get gifts (such a good charity) but then they are doing massive hauls or loads of videos for gifted stuff

Reactions: 6
This drives me mad
also the ones begging people to give to
Spirit of Christmas as lots of children donā€™t get gifts (such a good charity) but then they are doing massive hauls or loads of videos for gifted stuff
This exactly. Influencers show off their wealth every single day but yet wee Sandra who has been buying her families Christmas in since January like she does every year can't be happy to have all her kids gifts in.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve found myself repeating this post on a few threads now but itā€™s because theyā€™re all the bleeping same.

It drives me nuts that they pedal the ā€˜times are hardā€™ etc but in the same breathe theyā€™re giving it ā€œswipe upā€ so I can make money off you, even if you donā€™t buy the product Iā€™m showing, I still want to make money if you buy any item from this website. Glorified door to door salesmen the lot of them trying to sell us all shite. I wish they would get a smack of reality I really do.

Does she actually buy anything with her own money šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø oh wait she spent a few quid in homebargains the other day I forgot, I am repeating my self also but annoys me so much the amount of gifted stuff she receives. Not a fan of the new kitchen accessories very tacky looking will suit her i suppose

Reactions: 3
I cant believe how hypocritcal she really is. Man alive?!!!!
I feel I NEED to message her about this bollocks! does she realise what this looks like? One min dont post about xmas shopping (which i totally was on board with)..the next...all gifted sparkly shite??? How must that look to these families too???? šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Is this woman seriously on another planet? The hypocrisy is unbelievable!
Bragging? All she bleeping does is brag & accept gifted items for the sake of it even the eyebrows on her face are gifted. She severely angers me, meanwhile thereā€™s gift tags on Christmas trees around Glasgow with kids looking for ā€œwarm pyjamasā€ for Christmas Iā€™m sure its a bit of perspective sheā€™s needing. Surely these businesses would feel better gifting to someone in need instead of these greedy twats!!

and breathe....

Reactions: 8
Did you see the price of that tat - they have sold 5 sets I'm so glad she is "helping small businesses". Helping them would be purchasing items then sharing them not being gifted them. I feel like calling my parents to thank them that I know if I want something I work extra hard to pay for it - not just aimed at this account could copy and paste into a few but makes me so mad that they make out they are helping people by accepting gifts šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 5
And weā€™re supposed to be the ā€œtrollsā€? Sheā€™s trolling her followers with her hypocrisy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.