PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can you imagine what the new kitchen will look like if they are to match it?! Hideous!!

Reactions: 7
has she actually confirmed that shes getting a new kitchen ? (#kindlygifted)
She did mention a few months back that big changes were coming to the house, you never really see her kitchen on the stories; just the hob for the cooking demo‘s.

She was also advertising a site regarding local tradesman/builders etc.

Reactions: 1
Nobody likes a show off, but here is me buying my dog cake and balloons for its bday. My kids cake and balloons and all the gifts I got them xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has she actually confirmed that shes getting a new kitchen ? (#kindlygifted)
No but had hinted a few times ‘we have plans, watch this space’. How much will be gifted who knows...absolutely nothing wrong with her kitchen of course, but I’m sure she needs to make it all grey & white & diamanté too to match the rest of her tacky house!

More contrived content involving the kids but this time....it’s Christmas themed! 🤢

I’m so fed up with Christmas already, Iv seen it on IG since around September 😡 posting photos of there bloody trees “oh can’t wait” I know it’s been a really crappy year and we have lost loved ones and job losses but I feel really sad about Christmas, people not having any money not seeing there families, then you have all these influencers bragging and boasting or guys you need to buy this “fucken crap” getting gifted all sorts of stuff. they are not having the same experience of the effects of this year or covid the same as us normal down to earth people are 🙁

Reactions: 6
I assumed that there would be some manner of collaboration for a new kitchen. Let’s face It, these insta-huns don't pay for anything 😡

Reactions: 2
She needs to decide where her tree is from. In one post she says it's from a garden centre then in another post replies it's from Amazon.

I'm guessing she did get it from the garden centre but theres no swipe up for that she will be passing it off as from Amazon. Shes hidious.

That dog bed ... I honestly have no words !!
I presume she’s not keeping that vast monstrosity! Her house is quite small - where on earth will it live???

Reactions: 3
£160 for a dog bed. Surely she has not paid that? It screams Ad but yet isn’t marked as one. I suppose you never know with these rule flouting instagrammers.

Custard heed getting her hair and nails done before lockdown ....but why to stay at home,and the newly cleaned carpets had the dug rum in from the wet garden last night 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
£160 for a dog bed. Surely she has not paid that? It screams Ad but yet isn’t marked as one. I suppose you never know with these rule flouting instagrammers.
100% she has not paid for that. Its absolutely ghastly (but that doesn't surprise me).
It kills me that everything in her house is personalised - i know we've said it before, but everything Leo and Sofia own is emblazoned with their name! And now bloody Rosie is getting in on the act. She'll never sleep on that bed, she's a clingy cockerpoo who will want to sit with her owner.

Reactions: 4
If she paid for that I would be so surprised as she rarely pays for anything other than food. It’s what I deem a ‘show bed‘ all for the gram, get that poor dog an Orvis bed. More comfortable and made specially for dogs, that bed doesn’t even look suitable for a good old snooze. But hey it’s aesthetically pleasing and fits with her colour scheme 🙄

Reactions: 5
Does she use doggy day care as I don't imagine Rosie will cope being left alone while they are at work

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.