PinkPeonyHome #2 Fish tank fire, Pauline Fowler hair. Jen's on the gin - she don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wish i hadn't gone down the rabbit hole and read this thread

good read though :ROFLMAO:

still struggle to understand these types of people that live their whole life through social media

Reactions: 4
It’s not the dogs fault but I can’t stand all this Rosie billshit anymore 🙄
totally agree! The dog is cute and I’m sure it’s a lovely wee thing, but really how many times is she going to post the same pictures or videos of the dog lying sleeping, the dog out a walk with it’s jacket on, or chewing on one of its many gifted toys it’s tedious. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Some serious relentless begging coming from custard heid today , self catering break Scotland that she has previously been to before gifted if I remember correctly and doctor Beckman toilet foam, she is such a Beggy witch.

Reactions: 3
Some serious relentless begging coming from custard heid today , self catering break Scotland that she has previously been to before gifted if I remember correctly and doctor Beckman toilet foam, she is such a Beggy witch.
she cant find the dr beckman toilet foam cos the thick witch is looking in the washing machine cleaner section 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Custard heid has clearly been on the swally today and is angling for a matalan collab ...I counted her saying 'I've been into matalan today ' 9 times, painful to witness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucken Teddy coat is a little on the snug side right enough. Guess 14 is the new 12 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The latest stories are the classic Instagram post that if you break it down you realise how really bleeping sad that culture is. She’s actually went into her kids rooms and said “right you sit there on your bed and hold your book up as if you’re reading it till mum takes a picture of you to share with thousands of strangers” it’s actually so sad when you break it down in reality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
could she try any harder to get freebies from olaplex hahaha. Do influencers not realise how transparent they are.

also hope Shaun enjoyed watching Celtic get absolutely destroyed on their faaabbb new hot tub projector;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just takes takes takes She has absolutely no shame. Its disgusting really with what is going on 😔

Reactions: 5
could she try any harder to get freebies from olaplex hahaha. Do influencers not realise how transparent they are.

also hope Shaun enjoyed watching Celtic get absolutely destroyed on their faaabbb new hot tub projector;):ROFLMAO:
so guys i think im meant to use this olaplex no 0 ( dont forget to tag them) with no3 is that right Olaplex tag tag tag oh look they have msg me should i be cheeky and ask for some for free so my wonderful followers can see how amazzzzzzing it is.
so transparent it's cringe

so guys i think im meant to use this olaplex no 0 ( dont forget to tag them) with no3 is that right Olaplex tag tag tag oh look they have msg me should i be cheeky and ask for some for free so my wonderful followers can see how amazzzzzzing it is.
so transparent it's cringe
I'm not sure she has the right hair to punt Olaplex 😕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.