Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she found it scary with P being aware of the camera and talking about vlogging then started a vid with both P+F vlogging with her camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought I'd give today's vlogmas a go but the erratic driving with no hands on the wheel and closing her eyes to sneeze was too much 

Reactions: 4
When p was younger she'd say she would never trust her mum to have her ever. Now she always has the kids even overnight but back in the day she was constantly saying her mum couldn't be trusted just find it interesting

Reactions: 7
Damn, so many people are acting like Flo getting called a little tit for knowingly opening a parcel that wasn't hers is child abuse. If that had been me when I was little, you wouldn't have seen me for a week for the bruises. If Jess didn't let Flo know that she shouldn't have done that, the behaviour would continue and get worse. Are parents not allowed to mildly discipline their kids anymore? This is why society has gone to tit.

Reactions: 3
Damn, so many people are acting like Flo getting called a little tit for knowingly opening a parcel that wasn't hers is child abuse. If that had been me when I was little, you wouldn't have seen me for a week for the bruises. If Jess didn't let Flo know that she shouldn't have done that, the behaviour would continue and get worse. Are parents not allowed to mildly discipline their kids anymore? This is why society has gone to tit.
I think it's absolutely necessary to discipline your child but to film that whole debacle and to call her a little tit head on camera shows zero respect for Florence. Not comparing the situation to child abuse but it wasn't appropriate at all and I cannot fathom why anyone would A. Keep filming and B. Actually upload that footage.

I'm sorry you went through that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Obviously what you went through was worse but the way Jess reacted was still bad and possibly emotionally abusive, both can be true. F was so scared, she hid behind the sofa to avoid her. She can tell her off or explain why it’s wrong without the name calling and scaring her to the point she feels like she has to hide at 2 years old which is sad. To me, it looks like her reaction could be even worse off camera for her to be doing that

Reactions: 3
When p was younger she'd say she would never trust her mum to have her ever. Now she always has the kids even overnight but back in the day she was constantly saying her mum couldn't be trusted just find it interesting
I thought this too! P never stayed anywhere and was constantly with Jess and I remember their wedding was the night time she had stayed out and that was at her dads. She didn’t even want her mum at the wedding and would regularly make digs at her. I wonder what changed.

Reactions: 4
I must have grown up in a different universe to you guys then, because I feel like Flo's reaction was typical behaviour of a child who's been caught doing something naughty and doesn't want to be told off about it. Jess didn't need to call her a shithead but I think it's a minor in comparison to what Flo did. Taking things that aren't yours and hiding them is akin to stealing, and kids need to be taught that there are consequences of that. Out of curiosity, how would you guys have dealt with the situation? I thought there was nothing wrong with how Jess reacted, but I'm obviously here on my own, living on Mars.

Reactions: 2
I must have grown up in a different universe to you guys then, because I feel like Flo's reaction was typical behaviour of a child who's been caught doing something naughty and doesn't want to be told off about it. Jess didn't need to call her a shithead but I think it's a minor in comparison to what Flo did. Taking things that aren't yours and hiding them is akin to stealing, and kids need to be taught that there are consequences of that. Out of curiosity, how would you guys have dealt with the situation? I thought there was nothing wrong with how Jess reacted, but I'm obviously here on my own, living on Mars.
She’s two, she didn’t hide the package she left it on her bed, it’s normal for toddlers to do this, her lazy mum shouldn’t lifted the package when she heard it being posted through the door , children that age don’t understand a whole lot that’s why parents keep a close eye on them, she didn’t want to let Jess see what she’d done because her tone was threatening and she’s used to the consequences of mummy being in a mood ( hence her running to hide) doesn’t mean she understands it.
She could’ve explained to the child that anything that the Postman leaves she should take to mummy or daddy to open.

It’s also Christmas where her parents are making a big thing out of opening presents a child that age doesn’t understand the difference in a package and a present it’s the thrill of opening something that gets them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6