Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created a new thread because it was long overdue. Never done this before so hope it works OK!

Recap of the last thread
Jess had her breast reduction, which was funded through Go Fund Me. She opted to go private and ask for donations instead of pursuing the NHS referral she was in the process of but worded it so that it sounded like the NHS referral wasn't an option for her and that there was no way she could afford to go private. There were quite a few in depth videos about the reduction and her recovery but she mentioned during Vlogmas 2021 that she was having some issues with her mental health and would be taking a break from YouTube. Vlogmas felt a bit awkward because she kept snapping at the kids and didn't seem OK. Also kept sitting Florence on the hob.

Her What I Got for Christmas video and video was VERY generous last year especially for someone who led her viewers to believe they were struggling financially. She did a sales haul with a few mentions of putting herself first and treating herself and seemed to have joined an expensive gym. Then she didn't upload for the entirety of 2022..... until Vlogmas day 1, much to everyone's surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her whole attitude seemed cocky and like she felt she was doing the world a favour by being back yet it was dull, full of filler and not at all festive or interesting, she was once so much better at this, she needs to adjust her expectations and attitude or her vlogmas will tank.

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for Q&A to see if she addresses where the very generous caravan came from ( my guess Neil’s mate) she hasn’t upped her working hrs, 6 hrs a week in her aunt’s shop and a few hrs cleaning at weekends.

Her whole attitude seemed cocky and like she felt she was doing the world a favour by being back yet it was dull, full of filler and not at all festive or interesting, she was once so much better at this, she needs to adjust her expectations and attitude or her vlogmas will tank.
Even her replies to comments came across cocky and taking her subs for granted.

• Angry
Well let’s face it,she got what she wanted from her subs .. doesn’t need them anymore

this vlogmas nonsense is for her own memories and traditions. Subs are just along for the ride

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think she actually did get the operation on the nhs but set up a go fund me anyway and that’s why she is splashing the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she actually did get the operation on the nhs but set up a go fund me anyway and that’s why she is splashing the cash.
No, she showed a lot of information such as letters and quotes from the private place and she included a lot of information in vlogs which suggested it was a private op. I think she would have been waiting a lot longer for an NHS operation as well, especially after/ during Covid.

Reactions: 2
No, she showed a lot of information such as letters and quotes from the private place and she included a lot of information in vlogs which suggested it was a private op. I think she would have been waiting a lot longer for an NHS operation as well, especially after/ during Covid.
She showed a quote , not a receipt ! a lot of private clinics are taking on NHS patients for varrious procedures .

Can’t wait for Q&A to see if she addresses where the very generous caravan came from ( my guess Neil’s mate) she hasn’t upped her working hrs, 6 hrs a week in her aunt’s shop and a few hrs cleaning at weekends.

Even her replies to comments came across cocky and taking her subs for granted.
If only we could all have a 'Neil's mate' 😂

• Haha
If only we could all have a 'Neil's mate' 😂
Neil's mates rates 😂 there wouldn't be a COLC

She won’t be coming back to YT she doesn’t want to share her private life anymore .

She said they bought the caravan with her marriage tax rebate.

She’s off her antidepressant .Ellie introduced her to the gym through a friend invite, Neil will be having surgery on his knee in the new year so will be off work but she’s going to up her gym to four days a week regardless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Glad she mentioned marriage tax. Didn't even know it was a thing! Me and my husband might be in for a cushy rebate... might buy a caravan 😂

• Haha
She was scared to come back ,can’t deal with negative comments , she’ll upload a vid from last year that she had filmed but didn’t press live because she had a full mental breakdown in December/January.

COCKY witch!!
WHY BOTHER COMING BACK SHES TALKING LIKE SHES DONE EVERYONE A FAVOUR 🤣🤣🤣
Used to love watching her videos since she took everyone's money and provided no receipts she's turned into a right nasty cow.
Why even bother.

Reactions: 6
Is she paying for Flo to go to nursery two days a week while she’s sat at home ?

• Wow
Assume free 15 hours
Do they get free hrs for 2yr olds in England ? We don’t get free childcare places where I live parents can choose to send their kids to nursery aged 3 but that’s curriculum based not childcare.

Definitely won't be. Household income has to be crazy low to get that! They will get up to 85% back through universal credit though
She probably wouldn't be declaring her jobs to UC .

Last edited:
Do they get free hrs for 2yr olds in England ? We don’t get free childcare places where I live parents can choose to send their kids to nursery aged 3 but that’s curriculum based not childcare.

She probably wouldn't be declaring her jobs to UC .
She will be if they get marriage tax though I think?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think you got a marriage tax rebate. Just the higher earner can reduce the amount of tax they pay by transferring some to youtr spouse!

even If they did get a rebate I call bullshit on it being enough to buy a caravan!!! neils not exactly a high earner is he!!!

I didn’t think you got a marriage tax rebate. Just the higher earner can reduce the amount of tax they pay by transferring some to youtr spouse!

even If they did get a rebate I call bullshit on it being enough to buy a caravan!!! neils not exactly a high earner is he!!!
I've just put it in for mine and my husbands earnings and it said £252 a year. I can imagine our earnings to be fairly similar to theirs

Gov site

I've just put it in for mine and my husbands earnings and it said £252 a year. I can imagine our earnings to be fairly similar to theirs
The caravan would be more expensive than £1000

• Wow