Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the time she was out in the back garden vlogging and filmed through the window to check on Flo who she'd left playing on the floor in the house by herself! Jess casually said she'll be fine she's ok, poor Flo looked bewildered she was only around a year old.
I remember that! She went outside to see P going on her scooter, she even went to the front street and left her alone inside the house.

Reactions: 2
She waited till Flo fell out of the cot before she lowered it..It was too much bother 🙄
When?! I cant fathom that mind set at all i dont say this lightly but how the kids havent ended up severely hurt or social involved from stuff shes told the internet i will never know thats so scary to me how uncaring she seems why would you risk your child being hurt

When?! I cant fathom that mind set at all i dont say this lightly but how the kids havent ended up severely hurt or social involved from stuff shes told the internet i will never know thats so scary to me how uncaring she seems why would you risk your child being hurt
I’m not sure of the exact vid where she said she fell out of the cot but here she talks about needing to lower it whilst Flo plays with a bottle of hairspray ,Jess talks to her like she’s an adult 🙄..It could be one of these vlogmas vids as it wasn’t long after Flo fell from her cot from what I remember…Watch from about 11mins.

I’ve seen P has moved schools. Does anyone know if she has moved schools or has she just moved to juniors? I wonder if she will do vlogmas this year

Reactions: 1
I think she’s just moved to juniors, the background of the picture is the same as many of her older ones.

How are you all following her? Does she accept people on her account being private?

I think she’s just moved to juniors, the background of the picture is the same as many of her older ones.
Yeah she has, posted a picture at the end of year 2 to say she was moving up
---
How are you all following her? Does she accept people on her account being private?
Been following for years, don’t think she accepts new people since discovering her tattle lol

I've followed her for years when her account was public, she seems guarded in what she posts compared to before she went private.

I understand why though. People really went to town on her, over the breast surgery for probably more personally, her parenting. I’m not saying it wasn’t deserved, but I do understand why she would be more private and careful.

Reactions: 4
Do you think there will be vlogmas this year?
!

knowing her probably!

she’ll pop up going I can’t believe we’re here again! And acting like she’s doing us all a favour by doing it!!

thing is people move on and subscribe to people who dont have her entitled attitude

Reactions: 3
I didnt enjoy it as much last year. Felt like she was super mardy and stroppy about doing vlogmas, when she was the one who decided to do it 🤣
She acts so entitled and as someone said above, like she’s doing us a favour. If she wants to do it for memories for the kids, then it’s not gonna be the best if she’s moaning for most of it lol. She can make private videos too if that’s the real reason

Reactions: 3
I hope she does! I quite enjoy watching someone else get a little stressed at Christmas, makes me feel less guilty when I’m stressing 😂 I’ve always enjoyed having someone be a bit more real and not just ‘ooh look at this magical thing we did’

Reactions: 5
I hope she does! I quite enjoy watching someone else get a little stressed at Christmas, makes me feel less guilty when I’m stressing 😂 I’ve always enjoyed having someone be a bit more real and not just ‘ooh look at this magical thing we did’
Same here!!!

I actually do enjoy her videos as well. It’s just those odd digs the viewers get and moaning about having to do so. The whole go fund me issue put a bad taste in my mouth too. I miss the old her and her content. Are there any other YouTubers similar to her? Who don’t do a 180 on their viewers lol?

I always enjoyed her videos but I have a feeling she won’t do vlogmas this year, just considering how private she’s gone over the last year or so. I hope she does though. I don’t enjoy watching vloggers with hundreds of thousand followers, it’s not just relatable stuff. On another note if anyone knows any vloggers who are real with proper jobs and not tons of subcribers please let me know. I enjoy lottiejlife, she doesn’t post very much and videos are usually very short but really like her anyway.

Reactions: 4
I always enjoyed her videos but I have a feeling she won’t do vlogmas this year, just considering how private she’s gone over the last year or so. I hope she does though. I don’t enjoy watching vloggers with hundreds of thousand followers, it’s not just relatable stuff. On another note if anyone knows any vloggers who are real with proper jobs and not tons of subcribers please let me know. I enjoy lottiejlife, she doesn’t post very much and videos are usually very short but really like her anyway.
I love Lottie, she doesn’t force herself to do videos so I find them more enjoyable.
I quite like ShannanLorraine too.