Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s two, she didn’t hide the package she left it on her bed, it’s normal for toddlers to do this, her lazy mum shouldn’t lifted the package when she heard it being posted through the door , children that age don’t understand a whole lot that’s why parents keep a close eye on them, she didn’t want to let Jess see what she’d done because her tone was threatening and she’s used to the consequences of mummy being in a mood ( hence her running to hide) doesn’t mean she understands it.
She could’ve explained to the child that anything that the Postman leaves she should take to mummy or daddy to open.

It’s also Christmas where her parents are making a big thing out of opening presents a child that age doesn’t understand the difference in a package and a present it’s the thrill of opening something that gets them.
Exactly this. Calling her a little shithead was so inappropriate and just vile. She's 2. She's still got so much to learn in the world.

I don't like the way Jess speaks so harshly to Phoebe when she mentions the camera - she said something like "don't think about the camera, the camera doesn't matter, live in the moment" in a really snappy tone. Poor girl has grown up with her life being filmed - mixed messages!

Also does anyone know why they call her Yay yay? It's funny how she gets shortened to P but Florence is Florencey!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. Calling her a little shithead was so inappropriate and just vile. She's 2. She's still got so much to learn in the world.

I don't like the way Jess speaks so harshly to Phoebe when she mentions the camera - she said something like "don't think about the camera, the camera doesn't matter, live in the moment" in a really snappy tone. Poor girl has grown up with her life being filmed - mixed messages!

Also does anyone know why they call her Yay yay? It's funny how she gets shortened to P but Florence is Florencey!
Yes , she doesn’t explain things to them she seems to think they should know, they’re young children if they had an adult mentality it would be weird 😅

She handed them the camera to vlog a few days ago.
If you notice how negative P is to Flo she speaks to her exactly like Jess , she doesn’t try to show her how things are done she just tells her it’s wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I must have grown up in a different universe to you guys then, because I feel like Flo's reaction was typical behaviour of a child who's been caught doing something naughty and doesn't want to be told off about it. Jess didn't need to call her a shithead but I think it's a minor in comparison to what Flo did. Taking things that aren't yours and hiding them is akin to stealing, and kids need to be taught that there are consequences of that. Out of curiosity, how would you guys have dealt with the situation? I thought there was nothing wrong with how Jess reacted, but I'm obviously here on my own, living on Mars.
I don’t swear at or shout at my child, but if she’s been naughty and gets caught, she still runs and hides. It’s very typical behaviour at this age.

I think it’s just part of tattle though that on one thread parents are rubbish for losing their temper and including it in vlogs and on another thread they’re rubbish for only showing good bits and pretending like they don’t lose their temper 😂
Apparently one set of kids are being abused and the others are set to be spoilt brats who don’t know right from wrong 😂

Reactions: 4
I think for me is the fact she doesn’t see how vile she is to the kids (on camera ) what is she like offline…
Plus I can’t believe they ate and drunk the stuff they left for Santa after it was lying on the doorstep with god knows how many bugs creeping over it 🤮

I must have grown up in a different universe to you guys then, because I feel like Flo's reaction was typical behaviour of a child who's been caught doing something naughty and doesn't want to be told off about it. Jess didn't need to call her a shithead but I think it's a minor in comparison to what Flo did. Taking things that aren't yours and hiding them is akin to stealing, and kids need to be taught that there are consequences of that. Out of curiosity, how would you guys have dealt with the situation? I thought there was nothing wrong with how Jess reacted, but I'm obviously here on my own, living on Mars.
Erm nope. My parents used to beat the tit out of me too, I estranged from them as a teenager. So I know from being abused myself that I needed to do things very differently with my daughter which includes emotional abuse and speaking to my child like tit. I think going through it too you should understand how it is to be on the other end. I would explain why she shouldn’t have done what she did in a calm tone and make her apologise for it. What’s shouting and swearing gonna do to correct her behaviour in the long run if she has no idea why it’s wrong? And have your child fear you is gonna cause another load of problems

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Suppose that is Jess now done with YouTube for a while or foreseeable future!

I think its disgusting i cant believe shes making it so obvious shes using her subs i just dont get it what so ever just is so wrong

I used to really like jess a few years back yes she was always stressy and never over agreed with everything but she felt more real compared to a lot of vloggers i just dont get how you can go from doing youtube and loving it to i hate it its no longer what i want to do in such a short space of time

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she was uploading a video after Christmas but clearly not! Until vlogmas 2023 then!

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she was uploading a video after Christmas but clearly not! Until vlogmas 2023 then!
I'm sure someone said she has said she was uploading a what I got for Christmas video and something else? I didn't recall her mentioning it but maybe it was in one of the book videos as I didn't watch those ones.

I'm sure someone said she has said she was uploading a what I got for Christmas video and something else? I didn't recall her mentioning it but maybe it was in one of the book videos as I didn't watch those ones.
Yeah it was in the comments but she’s decided not to film one with the COLC …In other words she’s been reading here about how much she’s spending for a poor person 😉

Would definitely suit her style of cooking 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s done for good now with YouTube 🤷🏼‍♀️
Looks like Neil has gone self employed by her Insta story

I’ve just seen on Instagram that she’s just had her 30th birthday BBQ party with her most important, special people….why do I not recognise the couple they’re with?! Where is Ellie? And that other person who she kept calling her best friend 🤔

I’ve just seen on Instagram that she’s just had her 30th birthday BBQ party with her most important, special people….why do I not recognise the couple they’re with?! Where is Ellie? And that other person who she kept calling her best friend 🤔
Ellie did a big insta post about her birthday they’re still very good friends or as she refers to her, her sister.

Ok so come back here because jess came up as recpmmended started watching her old vlogs and omg im actually shocked at some of the stuff she does

november 24th 2016 in a vlog titled a busy week she starts saying how P fell off the sofa as she was left unattended while jess was hoovering and she went on to say this is the second time she started to say it was getting on her nerves then stopped but in a vlog where florance is a baby leaves her unattended on jesses bed to sleep theres also times where florance is sat in one of them bumbo chairs on the kitchen side left while jess walks away to make food i know when its your first we make mistakes but come on thats really living in La la land it would take 1 second for florance or P to fall and hurt themselves badly on that hard flooring and social would be all over them i really forgot just how bad some of the older stuff was with jess im still quite sad and not sure how i feel on how as i did feel she was more genuine then others or tried to be but the whole go fund me thing then running away from youtube just left a bad taste in my mouth but yh i dont see her returning to youtube now if im honest also some of the stuff she said about neils family is disrespectful too

She waited till Flo fell out of the cot before she lowered it..It was too much bother 🙄

• Wow
And the time she was out in the back garden vlogging and filmed through the window to check on Flo who she'd left playing on the floor in the house by herself! Jess casually said she'll be fine she's ok, poor Flo looked bewildered she was only around a year old.

• Wow