Phoebe & Me #3 She's actually doing Vlogmas!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will do vlogmas this year. It’s been too long. Last year she made out it was a last minute decision. I think what she did with the money wa wrong. She dissappeared. She said had a break down. She could have later down the line added a video with a life update.

Reactions: 3
She actually can’t be angry at our judgements about the go fund me as she literally shared the same view on influencers who did this before she did

Reactions: 1
I didnt enjoy it as much last year. Felt like she was super mardy and stroppy about doing vlogmas, when she was the one who decided to do it 🤣
I agree I didn’t watch most of the videos last year as it was all so forced and she made it obvious that she didn’t want to film. If you don’t want to film then don’t!

Just popped on here to see if anyone had posted about her doing vlogmas but she obviously hasn’t. Took peoples money and ran by the looks of thing

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just popped on here to see if anyone had posted about her doing vlogmas but she obviously hasn’t. Took peoples money and ran by the looks of thing
I think that was obvious from the play acting and dramatics on the begging vids??

I think that was obvious from the play acting and dramatics on the begging vids??
We all thought this but she then did vlogmas last year to our surprise so we thought it could be a possibility again this year. Maybe that was just to not look as bad lol

Reactions: 4
We all thought this but she then did vlogmas last year to our surprise so we thought it could be a possibility again this year. Maybe that was just to not look as bad lol
Course it was 😂 couldn’t make it look too obvious she had taken the money and ran.

• Haha
She deleted all comments on a recent post asking about vlogmas. So it seems she’s definitely gone for good!

• Wow
  • Haha
Well we can always rewatch her old ones.

im actually glad she isn’t doing it anymore as she just didn’t get the December vibe that vlogmas should be. I also was not enjoying the way she would talk to the girls.

Yeap not doing it! I thought It would have been nice to put up a video to say not doing vlogmas and not coming back. Wouldn’t take long to do that. She just took peoples money and ran
---
She deleted all comments on a recent post asking about vlogmas. So it seems she’s definitely gone for good!
What delete comments, that’s so weird!

Reactions: 4
Naughty really, she could have said that she wasn’t doing it this year.
I think She only did YouTube because she had nothing else in her life to occupy her time.
Don’t think she’s put a video up since last year

Reactions: 2
No she hasn’t put a video up since vlogmas last year. I just think it’s rude, when you have a lot of followers especially ones who have you money. Just say not doing it anymore officially, post a quick video. Done.