Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess: *lifts up Florence and puts her down on the biscuits*

Jess: ‘you’ve just sat on the biscuits, you’ve sat on the biscuits. You’re a nightmare’

😬 I actually cringe at how she shows more affection to the guinea pigs than her own kids

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was she feeding the guinea pigs while she was driving :oops: I'm glad she wants to research more about them, hopefully she realises the cages with more than one level can be dangerous.

Some of the 'head in hands/ so stressed about the kids but laughing about it' moments feel a bit exaggerated for the camera. I'm not saying it isn't stressful raising 2 little ones, but things like Florence not telling her exactly what she wants to watch, so Jess puts nothing on the TV at all... just put something on that she likes? And the complaining about her repeated sentences in the car. Florence was clearly telling her mum about something she found funny, she should be encouraging her and talking to her about it rather than just repeating random words back to her and saying 'I hate my life'. Your beautiful happy healthy daughter is trying to have a conversation with you. She's 2 years old and learning how to talk, cut her some slack!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She does talk to the guineas 🤣 in a far nicer way!!

Also, 'Florencey' that annoys me more than it should, she shortens her eldests name to just one letter but makes her youngests even longer!!!

Reactions: 8
She does talk to the guineas 🤣 in a far nicer way!!

Also, 'Florencey' that annoys me more than it should, she shortens her eldests name to just one letter but makes her youngests even longer!!!
Almost as bad as Niel calling her Fwowence all the time 🙄. Poor kid probably thinks her name is Nightmare or Sit down anyway 😪

• Haha
  • Sad
She did say that! Maybe she gets carers allowance?
She cant get that you need to provide 35 hours a week . That’s a fulltime job she only helps her a few hours . Can you imagine if she bills her Mum by the hour wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She cant get that you need to provide 35 hours a week . That’s a fulltime job she only helps her a few hours . Can you imagine if she bills her Mum by the hour wow.
She could pretend she’s looking after her that many hrs ?you’re allowed to earn over a certain amount and still claim too. I bet her other jobs are cash in hand and they’re claiming tax credits that’s probably why she can afford to stay at home while paying a private landlord.

Reactions: 5
She could pretend she’s looking after her that many hrs ?you’re allowed to earn over a certain amount and still claim too. I bet her other jobs are cash in hand and they’re claiming tax credits that’s probably why she can afford to stay at home while paying a private landlord.
Wouldn’t put it past her . She would have had to declare all the money she got from GFM as well which I doubt .

Reactions: 4
When they didn’t have to wear masks in England, I’m pretty sure Jess said she only wore one when she didn’t wear makeup and then yesterday she said if her mum gets it she’ll die. I would have thought she would have worn a mask all through if that’s the case.
It did seem odd to say working at my mum’s. Working implied getting paid.

I’m just waiting on her to launch a GFM for a tummy tuck and lipo saying as this is her next woe .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s turned very off recently, poor kids get moaned at all the time

Just watching bits from the what we got Florence for Xmas video and whyyyy does she always say bargs and sainos 😂 annoys me more than it should 😂

Reactions: 4
i think the breast reduction has given her new ideas....what she missed out on when younger etc. She says she's struggling with body image now,hence hair and makeup but i think that will be short lived

she looked pregnant in one vlog and i was fully expecting that announcement! but maybe not

she might relate better to older children/teens, some people are not overly maternal when they are small..we will see

Reactions: 5
Another GFM? Seriously. How can she afford more surgery when she couldnt 4 months ago. Im shook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.