Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand her not doing much if she’s worried about her mum getting Covid but it’s just she acts like she has so much to do and life’s so difficult when in reality people have to cook, clean, go shopping with full time jobs. No wonder she gets all the bargains because most people aren’t in a position to walk around the shops several times a week looking for good deals and looking for sales.

I bet Jess deleted those comments. Jess is the least kind person to her own children, other people when she’s driving and she’s queen of the road, her own mother etc. She needs to practice what she preaches.

I think she’s even worse off camera.
She doesn't bode well on camera I dread to think whats she's like off ,remember that awful video of P as a toddler when she banged her head off the changing station .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s very aggressive sometimes and she’s so different with the girls when Neil’s around. Like a different mother. I wonder whether it was because she’s less stressed or happier or just whether he wouldn’t like it. I can’t imagine him
shouting or getting angry.

Reactions: 8
He seems to dote on them I don’t think he’d like her being aggressive with them.

Reactions: 6
I'm shocked. I gave her the benefit of the doubt about her GFM because I thought the surgery was necessary to change her life (I'm in a similar position but can't afford it yet) but now she wants to get more surgery just because she doesn't like the letter that pertains to her cup-size. She's acknowledged herself that they look fine. They look more than fine, they look amazing, but she still wants to go under the knife purely for vanity reasons. I can't believe it. What a slap in the face to the people who donated to change her life, to be told 'thanks, but it's not good enough.' I would kill to have the surgery that she had and would be forever grateful to the people who made it happen, but she still wants more. I can't even fathom it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where has she said she wants more surgery? I've followed her on and off for years but haven't seen her mention it that she wants more work doing.

I think she needs to work on her well-being, not jump for more surgery.

Physically the surgery has been a big change and she needs 6 months to 18 months to adjust. My surgeon said it takes 6-18 months to ‘adjust’.

Maybe she’s not getting good follow up advice from the surgeon and team.

Reactions: 12
I do feel for her as she obviously had an image in her mind about how they would look and they don't. They look great though and she needs to remember how big they were before, she was never going to come out of it with anything like a small cup size.

I'm not being mean here, as I said I think she looks great, but I wouldn't consider she has a small frame at all, which is why her boobs need to be in proportion and not be too small. When she said she is slim and has a small frame, I found it odd because she doesn't look like that. I sometimes think what she wears isn't the most flattering, the constant tops tucked into the jeans with a belt does her no favours. I have a mum pouch too and wouldn't wear that as it just draws attention to the area.

Reactions: 11
I feel irrationally irritated by "P" yet "Florencey". And I think Fwowence is even worse! Does anyone know why "P" is called yay yay?

Reactions: 10
I feel irrationally irritated by "P" yet "Florencey". And I think Fwowence is even worse! Does anyone know why "P" is called yay yay?
Florencey grates on me too. Yay yay is just bizarre, why don't they encourage her to say P. Its one letter!

Reactions: 5
I think she didn’t want to say the F word but the way she described it made her sound like she was super petite and she isn’t.

I do think though that anybody of any size should be able to tuck their top in and I don’t think that should be reserved for the super skinny. If anyone has an issue with their stomach it is what is and if it makes you feel better hide it or if it doesn’t make a diffference don’t, but I hate how when people don’t have a flat stomach people question if someone is pregnant. Women don’t have to have flat stomachs and it’s ok to show that.

I do feel for her as she obviously had an image in her mind about how they would look and they don't. They look great though and she needs to remember how big they were before, she was never going to come out of it with anything like a small cup size.

I'm not being mean here, as I said I think she looks great, but I wouldn't consider she has a small frame at all, which is why her boobs need to be in proportion and not be too small. When she said she is slim and has a small frame, I found it odd because she doesn't look like that. I sometimes think what she wears isn't the most flattering, the constant tops tucked into the jeans with a belt does her no favours. I have a mum pouch too and wouldn't wear that as it just draws attention to the area.

Reactions: 3
I don't think her boobs are the issue at all I think it's her weight gain that's bothering her ,she's touched on it so many times even showing and apologising for showing her stomach .

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what’s happened since the
video where they slated Slimming World and she said that her weight was good for her as it was maintainable and she could still have treats.

Why doesn’t she join a gym if she wants to feel better? She’ll say she’s “too busy” but it’s only an hour and the past two weekends she’s been to her Dads, the zoo, to look at Christmas lights and she obviously has time at weekends. One because it gives you a break, two because it forces you to exercise (you can’t skip it if you’re there) and 3 the equipments better and if you want to lose weight you need to do cardio and not strength training and you can’t really do that at home. The gym near me is £13.99 at the moment

I don't think her boobs are the issue at all I think it's her weight gain that's bothering her ,she's touched on it so many times even showing and apologising for showing her stomach .

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what’s happened since the
video where they slated Slimming World and she said that her weight was good for her as it was maintainable and she could still have treats.

Why doesn’t she join a gym if she wants to feel better? She’ll say she’s “too busy” but it’s only an hour and the past two weekends she’s been to her Dads, the zoo, to look at Christmas lights and she obviously has time at weekends. One because it gives you a break, two because it forces you to exercise (you can’t skip it if you’re there) and 3 the equipments better and if you want to lose weight you need to do cardio and not strength training and you can’t really do that at home. The gym near me is £13.99 at the moment
I think she's too lazy .I've a feeling she'll look into a tummy tuck now that she's gotton over the fear of surgery some people can't stop once they start and find more things to fix about themselves having an audience that can help you do that is always a bonus.

No one would seriously give money for a tummy tuck or any other cosmetic surgery! That’d be a joke surely- would make a mockery out of the whole thing.

I think she's too lazy .I've a feeling she'll look into a tummy tuck now that she's gotton over the fear of surgery some people can't stop once they start and find more things to fix about themselves having an audience that can help you do that is always a bonus.

Reactions: 4
No one would seriously give money for a tummy tuck or any other cosmetic surgery! That’d be a joke surely- would make a mockery out of the whole thing.

one
She might chance her arm if she plays on how unhappy she is?

Reactions: 2
The only reason people donate to BR is because of the pain. I don’t think she stands a chance of justifying that to herself or her audience. That’s like asking for money for Botox or fillers. At least BR is available on the NHS- I’m pretty sure a tummy tuck isn’t- actually I do know someone who had one but she had a bowel condition and her stomach was butchered because of all the op’s she had but it’s nearly impossible/

She might chance her arm if she plays on how unhappy she is?

Reactions: 3
The only reason people donate to BR is because of the pain. I don’t think she stands a chance of justifying that to herself or her audience. That’s like asking for money for Botox or fillers. At least BR is available on the NHS- I’m pretty sure a tummy tuck isn’t- actually I do know someone who had one but she had a bowel condition and her stomach was butchered because of all the op’s she had but it’s nearly impossible/

Her subs are always very sympathetic to her concerns I wouldn't bet on it .

Surely most have some common sense and aren’t happy with their bodies themselves?
They're not jess though are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely most have some common sense and aren’t happy with their bodies themselves?

Her subs are always very sympathetic to her concerns I wouldn't bet on it .
I wonder if she’ll be a SAHM when both are in school?

Reactions: 1
I think she didn’t want to say the F word but the way she described it made her sound like she was super petite and she isn’t.

I do think though that anybody of any size should be able to tuck their top in and I don’t think that should be reserved for the super skinny. If anyone has an issue with their stomach it is what is and if it makes you feel better hide it or if it doesn’t make a diffference don’t, but I hate how when people don’t have a flat stomach people question if someone is pregnant. Women don’t have to have flat stomachs and it’s ok to show that.
Oh 100%, but she has clearly said she is self conscious about her mum pouch. My point is, if she is self conscious there are different ways to dress to help with that. No shade intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.