Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always puts P down, it’s horrible to watch. Her comment in vlogmas telling her her cheese straws ‘weren’t very successful’ and asking if she could put them in the bin… why couldn’t she have just congratulated her for working hard on them and thrown them away discreetly. I feel like P is going to have serious self esteem issues if Jess carries on.
I agree with you. Do you even think she realises she’s doing it?. I feel Florence is a nuisance to her. It seems she has more time and patience for her animals than her children 😔 very sad really!

Reactions: 9
She always puts P down, it’s horrible to watch. Her comment in vlogmas telling her her cheese straws ‘weren’t very successful’ and asking if she could put them in the bin… why couldn’t she have just congratulated her for working hard on them and thrown them away discreetly. I feel like P is going to have serious self esteem issues if Jess carries on.
I was thinking the exact same thing.I have a daughter the same age I would never have approached it like that, jess can be so cold at times she could of just humoured the poor girl.

Reactions: 8
She talks to her like an adult she doesn’t seem to understand how to care/ treat a child emotionally most parents will always praise their child even if the effort was tit I think she’s even further removed from F she always comes across like an annoyance to her.

I agree with you. Do you even think she realises she’s doing it?. I feel Florence is a nuisance to her. It seems she has more time and patience for her animals than her children 😔 very sad really!
That’s exactly how I see F to her as well glad I’m not imagining it.

She talks to her like an adult she doesn’t seem to understand how to care/ treat a child emotionally most parents will always praise their child even if the effort was tit I think she’s even further removed from F she always comes across like an annoyance to her.

Yes not very martinal really. I surprised she went on to have a second to be honest.

*maternal

Lol

Reactions: 7
Now the surgery’s been paid for she can work more. It doesn’t make sense, she said she works Thurs and all weekend now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This made me really sad, I'd be heartbroken if someone said that to me as a child. I'd probably be a bit gutted if they said it to me as an adult too!

Reactions: 6
This made me really sad, I'd be heartbroken if someone said that to me as a child. I'd probably be a bit gutted if they said it to me as an adult too!
I would be. I get really offended if my husband makes comments on my cooking 😅

Poor P. My son helped me make bolognese the other day. He just did a bit of chopping, put the oregano in, etc and I still called it his bolognese and said thank you to him after we had eaten. She is maternal at all.

Reactions: 5
I've just watched her last couple of videos. I'm probably in the minority as the Go Fund Me didn't really fuss me.

I've always enjoyed watching her videos, but the latest couple found a bit harsh. She can be very abrupt when she speaks to P particularly, I felt awful for her when she wouldn't eat her cheese straws. I'm sure they weren't great but at least humour her! I mean Jess isn't the best cook in the world is she, asking P if she put salt in them etc, when she makes some very bland meals herself!!

She definitely is harsher with P, a couple of times she has been blunt and snappy with her. P looks very timid sometimes.

Also, random, but I always think she must be a very erratic driver!!

Reactions: 11
She's had her hair cut and lowlights I don't like it she suits the dark way better.

Reactions: 2
I've just watched her last couple of videos. I'm probably in the minority as the Go Fund Me didn't really fuss me.

I've always enjoyed watching her videos, but the latest couple found a bit harsh. She can be very abrupt when she speaks to P particularly, I felt awful for her when she wouldn't eat her cheese straws. I'm sure they weren't great but at least humour her! I mean Jess isn't the best cook in the world is she, asking P if she put salt in them etc, when she makes some very bland meals herself!!

She definitely is harsher with P, a couple of times she has been blunt and snappy with her. P looks very timid sometimes.

Also, random, but I always think she must be a very erratic driver!!
I too wasn't bothered by the gfm but feel like I'm noticing her attitude with P so much now. I wonder if she is more harsh on her since Florence came along? 😔

Omg I've actually just watched the rest of her vlog and she actually asked P if she could put her baking in the bin 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
P knew that they weren’t nice because she spat them out. I think if Jess had said they were ok she would have known she was lying. I think she should have praised the effort though and binned them later more discreetly.

Reactions: 3
So she's working in her uncles shop I bet he did leave her money her image has changed from dark to blonde with a red lip, when has she ever wore lipstick 💄
C5D273EA-A33B-485C-BB71-901CEA1D50DD.jpeg

She takes Flo to work with her to spend 6 hrs in a shop 👀

She's also got new blinds in the livingroom so must've came in to money somewhere

She works less than 2 days a week 🙄
4B0F1C67-4848-468C-A40A-1FDAE145C8BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Florence's little face broke my heart when she'd tried to pour herself some juice and got into trouble. She looked so worried and upset. It wasn't a huge mess or a big deal, she's only 2 and did really well to get as much in the cup as she did. She can be very snappy with both girls.

Sainos, bargs and Rona all get on my nerves!

Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but I'm sure she's worn red lipstick in videos over Christmas before. Obviously she's had her hair done but I don't begrudge anyone that once in awhile. I just assumed she's been making an effort with her hair and makeup due to not feeling so good about herself post surgery. The blinds will surely be her landlord's responsibility, but having blinds or curtains on the windows doesn't feel like a luxurious purchase if they had none before.

I could be wrong but I'm sure she's worn red lipstick in videos over Christmas before. Obviously she's had her hair done but I don't begrudge anyone that once in awhile. I just assumed she's been making an effort with her hair and makeup due to not feeling so good about herself post surgery. The blinds will surely be her landlord's responsibility, but having blinds or curtains on the windows doesn't feel like a luxurious purchase if they had none before.
I don’t think blinds are a landlords responsibility as I remember her buying some when they moved in. But at the same time, I also don’t think she should go the rest of her life without buying anything 😂 if she wanted new blinds, the girl’s allowed new blinds haha

Reactions: 10
I don’t think blinds are a landlords responsibility as I remember her buying some when they moved in. But at the same time, I also don’t think she should go the rest of her life without buying anything 😂 if she wanted new blinds, the girl’s allowed new blinds haha
I was just about to say that she can’t be criticised for every she buys besides blinds are hardly a luxury we bought curtains for our living room a few months ago as we only had blinds to help keep the heat in but I wouldn’t call them a luxury 😂 the soap and glory set I bought last night on the other hand might be 🤫

• Haha
She's definitely worn red lipstick quite a lot in her older videos; like you, I assumed that she's just feeling more like making an effort now.

I don't think every purchase she makes should be criticised, there are things she's going to need to buy 🙂

It’s the crying poverty pre surgery where she stated they didn’t have a spare penny left and lived from pay check to pay check to then seem able to afford whatever they want post surgery ,surely people can’t forget the Bette Davis performance on the begging vids it’s taking her subs for cunts I can’t be doing with she’s not a genuine relatable person she’s just the same as every other influencer out there IMO.

I was just about to say that she can’t be criticised for every she buys besides blinds are hardly a luxury we bought curtains for our living room a few months ago as we only had blinds to help keep the heat in but I wouldn’t call them a luxury 😂 the soap and glory set I bought last night on the other hand might be 🤫
I didn’t say it was a luxury it’s the steady stream of money she seems to have post surgery that’s questionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the crying poverty pre surgery where she stated they didn’t have a spare penny left and lived from pay check to pay check to then seem able to afford whatever they want post surgery ,surely people can’t forget the Bette Davis performance on the begging vids it’s taking her subs for cunts I can’t be doing with she’s not a genuine relatable person she’s just the same as every other influencer out there IMO.

I didn’t say it was a luxury it’s the steady stream of money she seems to have post surgery that’s questionable.
She’s started doing the extra work with her auntie in the shop since the surgery so that’s probably why she has a little bit extra right now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.