Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We already called it that's why the GFM was only paused and not taken down

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
But I thought her “justification” was about how it affected her back, being in pain etc. Now she just wants them to look better? She will just look silly asking for money for a boob job and if she can suddenly afford it then somethings off. If she can afford it now she could have afforded it before.

But I thought her “justification” was about how it affected her back, being in pain etc. Now she just wants them to look better?
It wouldn't surprise me if she gets a tummytuck ...she needs a full time job then to pay for it .

• Wow
Yeah and by the time she’s saved for all that she’ll be starting to age and her face won’t match her new body 🥱

It wouldn't surprise me if she gets a tummytuck ...she needs a full time job then to pay for it .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But I thought her “justification” was about how it affected her back, being in pain etc. Now she just wants them to look better? She will just look silly asking for money for a boob job and if she can suddenly afford it then somethings off. If she can afford it now she could have afforded it before.
Like I keep saying she seems really flush now compared to before I bet her uncle left her an inheritance he was like a father to her .

But who is happy with their body? Why is her body more important than everybody else’s that she deserves other people’s money who probably
aren’t happy with their bodies themselves. Nobody else cares about her body besides her👌
Exactly ! it's cosmetic it's not like she's going to be getting her kit off in public

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is doesnt your cup size also depends upon your chest size (32, 34, 36, etc)? So she might really struggle to get a smaller cup size

Her uncle died a while back surely she would have had it through before now? She's never seemed flush before.

My section scar is like a giant worm across my abdomen.. can I get surgery on that too please? Might start a gfm for my saggy boobs after breastfeeding 2 children for a combined 4 years and losing 3 stone!

I'm a size 12 and hate my body. I love winter so I can hide it under a coat. I would never wear tops tucked in my jeans like she does!

Reactions: 9
Thing is your cup size also depends upon your chest size (32, 34, 36, etc)!

Her uncle died a while back surely she would have had it through before now? She's never seemed flush before
We don't know she disappeared but was producing apple watches etc out of nowhere she also bought a new car that she said Neils friend bought them

• Wow
It’s like anything if you want something you can usually justify it. Where there’s a will there’s a way and all that

We don't know she disappeared but was producing apple watches etc out of nowhere she also bought a new car that she said Neils friend bought them

Reactions: 3
I feel for P she showed her what she had written whilst she was at her appointment and was brushed aside very quickly. She's coming across quite selfish and me me me

Reactions: 10
How much of an inconvenience did getting her Mum’s shopping look?
So now I can’t go to mum’s after Carols because of Ps nativity, so I will have to rearrange my whole freezer and fridge and it can stay there overnight because the perishables will have go in there and then tomorrow I’ll have to get it all back out again and take it to my Mums.

She works one day a week what would she be like with a full time job I wonder

It's not chaotic at all anything that takes her from her bed and book is seen as a big deal

It's not chaotic at all anything that takes her from her bed and book is seen as a big deal
I can understand her not doing much if she’s worried about her mum getting Covid but it’s just she acts like she has so much to do and life’s so difficult when in reality people have to cook, clean, go shopping with full time jobs. No wonder she gets all the bargains because most people aren’t in a position to walk around the shops several times a week looking for good deals and looking for sales.

I bet Jess deleted those comments. Jess is the least kind person to her own children, other people when she’s driving and she’s queen of the road, her own mother etc. She needs to practice what she preaches.

I think she’s even worse off camera.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.