Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandsbaker

Jess: *lifts up Florence and puts her down on the biscuits*

Jess: ‘you’ve just sat on the biscuits, you’ve sat on the biscuits. You’re a nightmare’

😬 I actually cringe at how she shows more affection to the guinea pigs than her own kids

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why was she feeding the guinea pigs while she was driving :oops: I'm glad she wants to research more about them, hopefully she realises the cages with more than one level can be dangerous.

Some of the 'head in hands/ so stressed about the kids but laughing about it' moments feel a bit exaggerated for the camera. I'm not saying it isn't stressful raising 2 little ones, but things like Florence not telling her exactly what she wants to watch, so Jess puts nothing on the TV at all... just put something on that she likes? And the complaining about her repeated sentences in the car. Florence was clearly telling her mum about something she found funny, she should be encouraging her and talking to her about it rather than just repeating random words back to her and saying 'I hate my life'. Your beautiful happy healthy daughter is trying to have a conversation with you. She's 2 years old and learning how to talk, cut her some slack!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
Makes you wonder what else poor Florence could get up to when she's not being watched, if she had time to get out the make up bag, open it, get the lid off the cream and put it on herself and the bed how long was she left to her own devices?

Jess giving Neil the £5 aftershave set because she's had it in the attic for five years just shows she buys for the sake of it, if it's a "barg" she buys it regardless of if she thinks she can use it or not and moaning about not doing festive things was just ridiculous, she could bake festive things with the kids at home or do some cheap xmas crafts, she just can't be arsed, the difference in her voice and demeanour from the earlier vlogs to now is huge, she's always arsey and sounds like she's one step from exploding with rage, I really feel for poor Florence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im finding it hard to watch her at the moment, she's angry at everything so she's always one small step away from a rant or a shouting fit. She's like it at home, with the girls, in the car, in shops, out and about.....everywhere all the time. her blood pressure must be through the roof most days. She was always hot headed and would quickly get aggravated and arsey but she's always like it now, it's become her normal so she can't see how extreme it is. Everyone must be permanently treading on eggs shells around her so as not to anger the beast.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s an absolute joke 🤣

I love how much effort she puts into making it look like she spends nothing or bought everything in 1997 for 22p,
But best believe she can go into Tesco to get herself chocolate crossiants while the kids eat toasted stale bread that she bought 12 months ago in the sainos sale and stored in the attic.

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Caught up on Vlogmas. I mean Oasis for a gift Jesus. Poor kid. They way she kept saying P has such a good stocking this year 🥴
Poor Fworence getting a load of cast offs. All for re using, passing toys on but just seemed like her gifts were an after thought cos she couldn’t be bothered to think what to get her. She deffo gives gifts cos they are cheap whether anyone wants them or not!!

it was a difficult watch with all the sainos, bargs, Yey Yey, P, Fowence, Florencey been said 🤮

• Haha

Whatnowhun

I know she's only little bit I don't get why she shows Phoebe's and Florence's gifts infront of her. It seems to spoil it a bit to me although Florence probably doesn't understand

Reactions: 14

Prinnywoo

On the topic of the latest vlog, P’s face broke my heart when she was excited to be wearing her pjs to school and Jess shot her down saying she looked silly because she was in her school shoes. Poor P 😞, keep those thoughts to yourself Jess. It may seem like a flippant comment to you but those moments stick in your mind as an adult and have a bigger impact than you realise.
She always puts P down, it’s horrible to watch. Her comment in vlogmas telling her her cheese straws ‘weren’t very successful’ and asking if she could put them in the bin… why couldn’t she have just congratulated her for working hard on them and thrown them away discreetly. I feel like P is going to have serious self esteem issues if Jess carries on.

ses3711

VIP Member
I don’t know how I feel about Florence getting regifted P’s presents. Jess’ Dad brought P a dog which you may or may not have got attached to as she got older and now it’s being regifted as a present from her. That’s P’s present from her grandfather- it’s not her present to regift. When she understood it’s meaning she might have loved it because it was off her grandparents and stuffed animals you keep longer than plastic LOLs and Pollypockets.

I get trying to save money but you choose presents for presents- not because they’re 29p or whatever’s cheap in B and M or in the next sale. Even a present stash irks me- fine for kids from school but who wants a random present that wasn’t even picked for them, just pulled out of a box in the attic and purchased 5 years ago with no idea who or what it was going to be for. What thought goes into that apart from this is cheap.

Meanwhile they get a new car, Jess gets an Apple Watch, a new phone, a Switch, Guinea pigs (that the girls seem only mildly interested in).Apparently Neil only wants branded stuff like Nike, Adidas, Superdry etc she said in last years video. It doesn’t seem right.

37BBL

VIP Member
I'm finding her vlogs increasingly uncomfortable to watch tbh. I get that its real life and we all have days where the kids drive us mad and we regret taking a trip out, but she really doesn't need to film the constant snapping and berating her kids.
I found it bizarre she was going to feed the ducks at 820am! Its the first day of the holidays, have a slow morning and then do something outdoors midmorning! Florence is only 1 and I think I would have put her in the pushchair near that river, get her out to feed the ducks and then maybe find somewhere they could both have a run around and burn off some energy. Florence might have dropped off in the pushchair and Jess and P could have had a sit down somewhere together. Florence always seems bored, she's constantly told to go and watch the TV!
The snapping when she was doing her food haul was a bit much, put the camera down and make the lunch!! And snapping again that she had 'just hoovered' when Florence opened the book. It was a tiny bit of paper!
I personally find Neil far more patient and interactive with them. I'm glad Jess is seeking some help, I do consider she could do with some sort of early help in terms of managing her own behaviour around the kids, she has changed so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Nosymum

VIP Member
P was only getting excited and was told to stop being silly her little face just dropped. Her language around the children is disgusting. I’m a single mum I get around 3 hours a month without them so do my jobs that are hardest to do with children around you just have to get on with it. She really needs help!

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She made it sound like she's hardly bought Neil anything but he's got LOADS. I'm sure she never used to buy him this much tat. It's all been said but instead of getting Neil things like chewing gum, a nail brush, shampoo, hay-fever tablets etc she could have just got him the New Balance leggings he wanted rather than the cheaper ones. She couldn't get him the usual kids thermals from Lidl because they didn't do the ski event and she's not sure why..... probably because no one is going skiing Jess.

Instead of stockpiling generic presents when they're in a sale it makes more sense to spend the budget on something you know someone will love in the current year, it would probably even be cheaper! So rather than someone being gifted some gone-off body spray and a notebook bought in Next 2015 sale, just buy them something bought with them in mind.

They 'don't really do' gifts from the children.... that could have been a festive thing to. Choosing a present for parents is always a great way to teach kids about giving. Or just making a Christmas card for Neil. Other festive things that don't cost much; making paper chains, doing Christmas colouring in, having a walk to see the Christmas lights

Clearly Jess isn't OK and I do feel for her because the last couple of years have been hard for us all and it comes out in different ways. I just hope she books herself an appointment soon.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jess would find a PlayStation 5 from 8 years ago in her attic that she bought for 5 quid using a 10 quid voucher, so she actually got a PlayStation and a fiver in cash back 😐
And a free iPhone 256gb 13 pro max iPhone…….

always finds a bargain

• Haha

podepoda

She normally buys Neils thermals from the kids section in Aldi she said 😂 How old is he in his 30s and wearning kids underwear . Proper manly that.

• Haha

beans01

Chatty Member
I think she needs to work on her well-being, not jump for more surgery.

Physically the surgery has been a big change and she needs 6 months to 18 months to adjust. My surgeon said it takes 6-18 months to ‘adjust’.

Maybe she’s not getting good follow up advice from the surgeon and team.

Reactions: 12

reader87123

VIP Member
I know she's only little bit I don't get why she shows Phoebe's and Florence's gifts infront of her. It seems to spoil it a bit to me although Florence probably doesn't understand
I thought this too. Yes, she's only 18 months or so but she's not stupid, she has a great memory and is able to remember details to relay stories to Jess in the car.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I haven’t seen any vids for a few days, but my god who the feck gives Oasis as a gift? I always thought the food presents where weird. Like wrapping a box of biscuits for her auntie!! 🧐
or two packets of salt and vinegar crisps for Neil

• Haha

Keziah

She would always loose her temper with P… some of videos are hard to watch when you can see she is so irritated by her children. In her early videos of when F was born she would gush over her but when she got older and was being a toddler Jess would often get angry at her. Huff and puff all the time. You can tell being a mother doesn’t come naturally to Jess and has more patience for her cat and Guinea pigs than she does the girls. I think she’s really self centred and the girls are a hindrance to her life, just my opinion!.

• Sad
  • Heart

beans01

Chatty Member
I liked watching Jess a while back (pre-surgery). Now it feels like every youtube video is based around how cheap she can get things, almost justifying her expenditures because of her just giving page.

Im sure the kids would like one good present rather then lots of cheap presents.