Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 6 hrs a week is it not?2 in a hairdressers and 3 hrs on a Sunday morning doing admin that equates to 11 hrs a week. I think her uncle left her money even before the surgery ,he was like a second dad to her but she still decided to milk the public and pretend she had nothing .

Reactions: 3
Maybe she could make an effort with her kids and speak civil to them .

Reactions: 6
Ive just been catching up on her vlogmas and I actually get second hand stress watching her 😂 she’s always stressing about everything

Reactions: 7
Yeah when she spends most of her time sat at home reading or watching telly it’s not like she does much to stress out over .

Reactions: 1
Ive just been catching up on her vlogmas and I actually get second hand stress watching her 😂 she’s always stressing about everything
She is chaotic to watch! She seems easily stressed by normal life.

they way she says “The Children” bothers me don’t know why.

also each to their own but some of the tat she buys for Xmas gifts is shocking. A air freshener as a stocking filler🧐🤷🏼‍♀️ I remember thinking WTF last year when she bought Neil 50p shower gel & some biscuits for Xmas!

Reactions: 9
She is chaotic to watch! She seems easily stressed by normal life.

they way she says “The Children” bothers me don’t know why.

also each to their own but some of the tat she buys for Xmas gifts is shocking. A air freshener as a stocking filler🧐🤷🏼‍♀️ I remember thinking WTF last year when she bought Neil 50p shower gel & some biscuits for Xmas!
‘The children’ annoys me too, can’t she at least say ‘the girls’ instead 😂 F seems a lot more advanced than P did at her age, I think that’s why she seems to be so short with her 😬

She keeps dropping the F bomb in front of them too, she said it in the car on the latest vlog, makes me cringe. She told P off for saying something like hey you guys because she was only six yet happily says that in front of them, it's only a matter of time until one or both repeat it.

I think P will be bored by the time she wades through it all.

Reactions: 4
I think she comes across so stressy now. The clips of her driving she always seems on the edge of a breakdown! I mean we all struggle as parents to get it all done, but the majority of her vlogs are her moaning or stressing.

I think the vlog at the zoo seemed nice for P. Did pick up on the swearing though and then P gets shot down for saying Hi Guys, not sure what the issue is with saying that tbh. She clearly knows what YouTube is and that people are watching her.....

Reactions: 8
She seemed really pissed at Flo in yesterdays vlog kept having to stop .I bet she gave her a right earful off camera she could barely contain herself on it ,she was speaking through gritted teeth at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She seriously expects her toddler (that's not even 2 yet) to sit quietly and not touch anything when she has a floor full of presents. She's so stupid sometimes, totally unrealistic expectations of how children should behave 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
She seriously expects her toddler (that's not even 2 yet) to sit quietly and not touch anything when she has a floor full of presents. She's so stupid sometimes, totally unrealistic expectations of how children should behave 😂😂😂
I exactly I've always thought this. In the past she's took P to sainsburys sale while her in trolley and shop for toys for Xmas and birthdays and said no not now. I don't know I just wouldn't do it personally I'd feel like it was teasing? ...

I’m watching her latest vlog and she’s going on about her guinea pigs and how she’s obsessed with them. She also hasn’t mentioned where/when she got them and how much they cost etc 😬 when normally she would’ve discussed it I think! I don’t have guinea pigs so I don’t know what I’m talking about haha (maybe they are a very cheap pet?), but I definitely think she is different in terms of how she now portrays herself and her life

Reactions: 8
I’m watching her latest vlog and she’s going on about her guinea pigs and how she’s obsessed with them. She also hasn’t mentioned where/when she got them and how much they cost etc 😬 when normally she would’ve discussed it I think! I don’t have guinea pigs so I don’t know what I’m talking about haha (maybe they are a very cheap pet?), but I definitely think she is different in terms of how she now portrays herself and her life
She talks to them nicer than she talks to her kids 😢

Reactions: 11
I'm still convinced her uncle Damien left her a few thousand in his will there's no other expo as to where she's pulling the extra cash from 11hrs a week doesn't cut it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.