Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else commented on that on a pic on here ,so it is an apple watch and not a fitbit ?
It looks like an apple watch but just had a quick flick through id say from the shape though it looks like an apple watch and not a fitbit

Reactions: 2
Yeah surley she would have a date now thats a big update to make i feel like she should have done that i feel like whats shes done is so wrong its not really been mentioned since she got her GFM money
She's bound to have a date by now ! she said she had another consultation coming up in the vid she did about the procedure .

Reactions: 3
There’s so many but there’s fitbits that are very similar ..

This is mine. I didn’t think it was that square. Mine is Series 6 so always on and doesn’t go black so must be an older model?
If you google there’s so many different types the one Claire has goes black but in one of Jess vlogs she did say she was going to dig out her Fitbit 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe someone will ask her in the comments 😅

Did she always have the switch or is that new too !

Apple Watch SE same like mine £279 In Argos View attachment 584410

Apart from that I worked for mine not begged people 🤦‍♀️
Yes it deff looks like yours only different strap !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah now I compare two it does look like an Apple Watch. I don’t think Fitbits have the dial on the side. I hope someone asks in comments 😂
The Switch came a couple of months after Florence and I remember Jess saying she bought it with Christmas money so maybe she and Neil gift cash too as well as presents?

If you google there’s so many different types the one Claire has goes black but in one of Jess vlogs she did say she was going to dig out her Fitbit 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe someone will ask her in the comments 😅

I think she bought the switch during the first lockdown but still not justifiable as that was the time she was having “breakdowns” about her boobs and seriously considering surgery. Proving that all along she knew she wouldn’t be digging her hand in her own pockets for the surgery. Or else she wouldn’t have made such a big purchase when the money could have served towards a better purpose.

• Heart
I think she bought the switch during the first lockdown but still not justifiable as that was the time she was having “breakdowns” about her boobs and seriously considering surgery. Proving that all along she knew she wouldn’t be digging her hand in her own pockets for the surgery. Or else she wouldn’t have made such a big purchase when the money could have served towards a better purpose.
Well considering she said they never have a penny spare after they pay the bills it is a big purchase , she knew what her intentions were from the start but the most annoying thing is she couldn't even find it in herself to contribute as much as a pound towards the cost ,she milked the public for every last penny :confused:

Reactions: 5
And she said they couldn’t really afford the consultation as £200 was a massive amount they didn’t really have spare

Edited to add 2/6 comments are about the watch
Well considering she said they never have a penny spare after they pay the bills it is a big purchase , she knew what her intentions were from the start but the most annoying thing is she couldn't even find it in herself to contribute as much as a pound towards the cost ,she milked the public for every last penny :confused:

And she said they couldn’t really afford the consultation as £200 was a massive amount they didn’t really have spare

Edited to add 2/6 comments are about the watch
Yeah just saw that 😅 wonder will she reply
E895DF6F-A528-47CE-9820-BEF8900B7B35.jpeg
740B4F89-9481-41A1-B071-C1D39D175EFD.jpeg

• Haha
That's what I was thinking she's usually very quick to reply to comments !
That's what I was thinking she's usually very quick to reply to comments !
The first one I think she will reply saying the strap is from Amazon, eBay etc and dodge the question! I honestly don’t see how she will pay for lipo and the revision surgery without a GFM

The first one I think she will reply saying the strap is from Amazon, eBay etc and dodge the question! I honestly don’t see how she will pay for lipo and the revision surgery without a GFM
obviously not as it doesn't look as though she's saving anything ,remember they bought F a lot of stuff for her birthday aswell !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.