Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s raised that much!!!! Hmmmmmm I don’t know what to say tbh x

Reactions: 4
Is it £6000 for the revision :oops: that's a disgrace she'd beg for nearly £ 15,000 off people while making excuses not to work.
No I just guessed I honestly don’t know but liposuction isn’t cheap, then the anaesthetic, post op care, nipple adjustment. I honestly can’t see it being under 5

All she said was it doesn't cost as much as the surgery so they've obviously given her a price at the consultation

Reactions: 3
This has probably been said, but I feel she gave up with the NHS referral a bit quickly? Did the doctor do the form wrong & that’s why they said no? The video was so long I probably zoned out.

if she knew last year she wanted this & might have to go private why not start saving. She seems to buy a lot of crap/tat for the kids at Home Bargains etc. (the Xmas gifts where excessive IMO) Surely do a couple of months of need or want & she could save some money, maybe not £8k but it would be a start. its obviously she has a issue with her boobs & I wouldn’t mind helping her out if she seemed to be making an effort herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If she begs for a penny for lipo, I’ll be disgusted. Spent last night reading about Nikki Grahame and baby Azahaliah and I was in tears!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If she begs for a penny for lipo, I’ll be disgusted. Spent last night reading about Nikki Grahame and baby Azahalia and I was in tears!
Yes both so tragic ! the wee baby has known nothing but hospitals in her short life it's tragic she can't be helped ,and of course poor Nikki their families will be devastated .I saw there's a GFM for the young student Richard Okorogheye his poor mum, all very deserving causes yet some people play on the emotions of others to fund surgeries they could've went out and worked for themselves :cautious:

• Angry
We will see- she has form for backtracking
Jesus maybe her subs should hire a maid to fan her while they're at it ....raise money to cover their loss of earnings :rolleyes:... we know the only reason for vid 3 was to highlight the fact she needs more money otherwise a simple" thank you" would've been enough ,no need to even mention the extra surgery.

• Haha
Jesus maybe her subs should hire a maid to fan her while they're at it ....raise money to cover their loss of earnings :rolleyes:... we know the only reason for vid 3 was to highlight the fact she needs more money otherwise a simple" thank you" would've been enough ,no need to even mention the extra surgery.
I just found out about another YTer who’s died- Amy Lee Fisher- my heart is literally breaking for all these people. These people need GFMs 💔

• Sad
I just found out about another YTer who’s died- Amy Lee Fisher- my heart is literally breaking for all these people. These people need GFMs 💔
Oh no ! I watched a few of her hospital vlogs she went through a lot with her health too may she RIP :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest ditl. Well seems very normal again but just have to say how much does she leave Florence alone ? Outside when she’s in by herself to wander round , she’s just not watching her at all

• Wow
I thought she was very careless with her indoors ! waiting till she fell out of the cot before she lowered it ( even though she knew It needed lowered) and an iron perched on the ironing board with F sitting under it while she went to the kitchen to make tea... tell me it’s not dirty knickers on the floor 🤢

Can’t believe she left F inside the house on her own for what seemed a long time! She is 1 years old and could of done anything in that time. She is lucky nothing happened but then we all know things do happen and have done in the past with P whilst they are unattended. It is so careless especially as F was alone eating too! God i just cant believe it really! I mean each to their own and personally i wouldn’t do it but then nobody should be leaving a 1 year old child to roam the house alone, wether you are just outside or not!!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she left F inside the house on her own for what seemed a long time! She is 1 years old and could of done anything in that time. She is lucky nothing happened but then we all know things do happen and have done in the past with P whilst they are unattended. It is so careless especially as F was alone eating too! God i just cant believe it really! I mean each to their own and personally i wouldn’t do it but then nobody should be leaving a 1 year old child to roam the house alone, wether you are just outside or not!!
Yep, only takes a second I put my little one in her jumperoo or play pen if I hang the washing out , or even bring her out with me . No one is perfect but things like that which are so obvious comes across as just thick , she also doesn’t seem to be even that bothered by her being there , or the other one. Seems very put on and forced

She had a very stern look on her face when F was ratty and crying she doesn't take well to crying if you remember back to the vid with P refusing to get dressed :cautious:

• Sad
Chatty favourits hmmm been buying crap has she ? Cant watch at the minute still no update of her op though

Chatty favourits hmmm been buying crap has she ? Cant watch at the minute still no update of her op though
Surprising as the op is supposed to be in a few weeks, I'd have thought she would have the hand out on the beg for her revision surgery .

Is that an Apple Watch I spy!! Spent some off her money that she doesn’t need to put towards her op!!! Because everyone else paid for it!!!!!

• Wow
Surprising as the op is supposed to be in a few weeks, I'd have thought she would have the hand out on the beg for her revision surgery .
Yeah surley she would have a date now thats a big update to make i feel like she should have done that i feel like whats shes done is so wrong its not really been mentioned since she got her GFM money

Is that an Apple Watch I spy!! Spent some off her money that she doesn’t need to put towards her op!!! Because everyone else paid for it!!!!!
Someone else commented on that on a pic on here ,so it is an apple watch and not a fitbit ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.