Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no could u do a recap i dont have time to watch it for a few hours at least
I won't be watching it all now as it's a long one (45 mins) but im only 5 minutes in and she's crying *****eye roll**** but i'll comment on what I do watch and im sure it will all be re capped for sure ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok from the first consultation she was pretty certain
she’d get the money. The GFM wasn’t even up at that point!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I won't be watching it all now as it's a long one (45 mins) but im only 5 minutes in and she's crying *****eye roll**** but i'll comment on what I do watch and im sure it will all be re capped for sure ;)
40 minutes :O she dont make it easy for herself does it jeez

Reactions: 3
I'm confused to hear Jess say she won't get any income for the time she needs off work... normally after a surgery like this you'd be signed off sick and get SSP at the very least. (I know SSP is not in any way generous, or enough, but it's better than nothing at all.)

As much as I disagree with how she framed the whole 'I can't get the reduction on the NHS', I do think it's obvious how much of a difference this will make for her and I hope she feels better about herself afterwards.

40 minutes :O she dont make it easy for herself does it jeez

I agree, more regular shorter videos might be better than the 40/ 50 minute marathons!

Reactions: 2
I'm confused to hear Jess say she won't get any income for the time she needs off work... normally after a surgery like this you'd be signed off sick and get SSP at the very least. (I know SSP is not in any way generous, or enough, but it's better than nothing at all.)

As much as I disagree with how she framed the whole 'I can't get the reduction on the NHS', I do think it's obvious how much of a difference this will make for her and I hope she feels better about herself afterwards.

I agree, more regular shorter videos might be better than the 40/ 50 minute marathons!
Would she be entitled to any with only working a few hours at weekends? I didn’t think she’d even be paying tax on her earnings.

Anyone think she’s going to be adding to her GFM amount... I do!...,OMG she has to have a revision surgery about 6 months after the breast reduction that she won’t know the cost of yet, knew she was on the make again her body language is off throughout the vid. Neil will be off for about 3 weeks and she’ll have to take 3 months off? but is able to drive after 3 weeks?

I can sense her looking for more money she said she needs post operative aids and was full on hinting about lipo under her arms .

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she hates them so much there’s loads of vids where she doesn’t wear a bra- I can’t fathom hating something but putting it out for the world to see
Would she be entitled to any with only working a few hours at weekends? I didn’t think she’d even be paying tax on her earnings.

Anyone think she’s going to be adding to her GFM amount... I do!...,OMG she has to have a revision surgery about 6 months after the breast reduction that she won’t know the cost of yet, knew she was on the make again her body language is off throughout the vid. Neil will be off for about 3 weeks and she’ll have to take 3 months off? but is able to drive after 3 weeks?

I can sense her looking for more money she said she needs post operative aids and was full on hinting about lipo under her arms .
💯 more money. 1000% more! She will be back begging again soon!

• Heart
If she hates them so much there’s loads of vids where she doesn’t wear a bra- I can’t fathom hating something but putting it out for the world to see

💯 more money. 1000% more! She will be back begging again soon!
Yes deffo she's just getting people warmed up for the next GFM ...it was so evident especially as she was acting so coy when she was talking about the revision surgery being 6 months after but it's not included in the cost as she's only covered to 6 months .

The whole thing was a blatant beg but 35mins onwards 😐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone should ask in the meantime what she’s going to raise money for the extra surgery. She could vlog everyday for a month, sell stuff etc but nope!

She said she's going to save as much as she can for the revision :rolleyes:

• Wow
Someone should ask in the meantime what she’s going to raise money for the extra surgery. She could vlog everyday for a month, sell stuff etc but nope!
Exactly ! she could look for brand deals or get an evening job when Neils there to look after the girls ,plenty of retail work going and she's experience with working in boots ...but no ! she'll cry poverty as per .

Oh I thought that was to tide her over for the 3 months off work.
At 37 mins she says it's for the revision BUT it all depends how her body heals post surgery ,not forgetting Neil will be off work and so will she...she's no intention of saving it's written all over her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean she’s potentially got 9 months upwards. I’ve heard of so many people having this surgery but none having extra on top.

Exactly ! she could look for brand deals or get an evening job when Neils there to look after the girls ,plenty of retail work going and she's experience with working in boots ...but no ! she'll cry poverty as per .

She said her case is extreme ? the surgery is just part 1 ...I don't know much about it tbh but I've never heard it done in stages like that ,surely the rest falls under cosmetic and not necessity ?

• Heart
Yeah it would never happen on the NHS- they wouldn’t tidy up scars and do liposuction. I think
its disgusting to expect her followers to pay for that. That’s just begging for cosmetic surgery “the mass will be gone.” So what if she needs lipo. I hope her followers won’t fall for that!!

She said her case is extreme ? the surgery is just part 1 ...I don't know much about it tbh but I've never heard it done in stages like that ,surely the rest falls under cosmetic and not necessity ?

Yeah it would never happen on the NHS- they wouldn’t tidy up scars and do liposuction. I think
its disgusting to expect her followers to pay for that. That’s just begging for cosmetic surgery “the mass will be gone.” So what if she needs lipo. I hope her followers won’t fall for that!!
Yes they've plenty of time to save for that she's hardly going to be walking about with her scars on show she said it could take a year or more so loads of time to earn the money to pay for it .I thought it was strange it said paused on the GFM and not target reached closed ??

• Heart
Yep the second one is purely cosmetic and she will do nothing in the meantime to increase her income or try and save a substantial amount. In the meantime she’s only doing book reviews which get hardly any views because she don’t need the money right?

She should be. I got ssp last year for an emergency op and I was on a 0 hour contract at the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.