Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it didn’t look like Florence got the sales stuff P usually does
obviously not as it doesn't look as though she's saving anything ,remember they bought F a lot of stuff for her birthday aswell !

Reactions: 4
Apple Watch ✅
Trying to justify her purchase, why the need to go into such detail 😂 if Carlsberg did friends eh! Neils must be the most generous in the world didn’t he give them a car too.. I’d be asking questions if my husbands friend was that generous 😜

Reactions: 6
I still think it must have been about 100 ish.

Can she not see how this looks?

Neil’s friend does cheap tattoo removals too.
Trying to justify her purchase, why the need to go into such detail 😂 if Carlsberg did friends eh! Neils must be the most generous in the world didn’t he give them a car too.. I’d be asking questions if my husbands friend was that generous 😜

• Haha
Second hand or not surely it she must see how it looks to ask for £8k then buy an Apple Watch 😕 surely any extra cash would go towards the surgery!

Reactions: 8
Second hand or not surely it she must see how it looks to ask for £8k then buy an Apple Watch 😕 surely any extra cash would go towards the surgery!
Especially when she knows she wants the revision surgery too! I really hope those that donated last time see through her bullshit this time and force her to actually use her own money!

Reactions: 7
Second hand or not it gives off such a bad impression i cant save anything towards this life changing surgery but let me get a switch tattoo removal and an apple watch but its mates rates guys she has to accept everything she does will be watched now

By her overly mentioning it’s second hand etc shows she knows she’s going to have people questioning everything she shows ,as she was literally crying making out they had no money and couldn’t afford to contribute anything.I bet they’ll go on holiday this year too and claim Neils mate payed for that as well.

• Haha
I am reporting to her to social services and to HMRC if she has nothing to hide she doesn’t need to worry but she is definitely doing something dodgy and I shall speak about the 8k too
Thats way ott!!! Christ on a bike that’s just nasty

I am reporting to her to social services and to HMRC if she has nothing to hide she doesn’t need to worry but she is definitely doing something dodgy and I shall speak about the 8k too
Tbh what do u think shes doing ? She dont harm them or anything

Reactions: 2
Tbh what do u think shes doing ? She dont harm them or anything
It may be because she left the baby in the house alone while she was outside ? we'll know if the vid is suddenly made private she's reading here.

Reactions: 3
It may be because she left the baby in the house alone while she was outside ? we'll know if the vid is suddenly made private she's reading here.
Oh yeah !! I remember now that was so bad anything could have happened in that short space of time

I always got the feeling they had florence because they felt it was the “right” thing to do like they wanted p to have a sibiling but didnt actually want another idk just me just the vibe i always got

I’d love to see a video on ‘My Saving Journey’. Why is everything a journey 😂

• Haha
Ott she leaves the kid in the house on her own and there has also been footage on one her vlogs where iron was plugged in and Florence was under neath of it ... there is no way they can afford the bungalow on just his income so they are doing some sort of fraud not for me to deal with it the HMRC will though

• Wow
Ott she leaves the kid in the house on her own and there has also been footage on one her vlogs where iron was plugged in and Florence was under neath of it ... there is no way they can afford the bungalow on just his income so they are doing some sort of fraud not for me to deal with it the HMRC will though
Maybe the case but to report her is just unfair and starting something for her which is unnecessary. Please think about it

I think there are obviously children more in danger.

About the watch could be a brand new one- who really knows. It looks like an older model but it could be turned off.

Maybe the case but to report her is just unfair and starting something for her which is unnecessary. Please think about it

I don’t think ss would be too concerned about her parenting she just needs to think before she acts ...I don’t think it’s an old model
99452ADC-E732-42AE-B961-CD6DF6B7431D.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.