Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she had an attitude about her and thought she was hard on P but not to the extent she is on Flo ,even P is very hard on Flo so the poor thing has two to contend with.

Reactions: 9
I knew she’d found it hard when P was little but then she was growing out of that stage and for a while Jess seemed more chilled with her and more relaxed
and last year Florence was a baby baby. The BR did change my opinion, as did other things. Now I find the vlogs hard to watch.

I always thought she had an attitude about her and thought she was hard on P but not to the extent she is on Flo ,even P is very hard on Flo so the poor thing has two to contend with.

Reactions: 7
I mean the BR changed her view of herself but others are paying the price ie : her family .

Reactions: 2
I don't think she see's her behaviour tbh. I think if she got herself a job and put Flo in nursery they both would benefit I think both of them are bored to tears being stuck inside all day the reason Neil probably has more patience is because he has a break from the routine .
I totally agree with this. It's a lovely thought to spend all day with your child, but in reality, having that break and being around adult humans and different conversations is so needed. It's what helps to keep you sane! She's probably come home and be pleased to see her girls and want to spend time with them.

Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for her , she can’t cope with 2 and she must have mh problems which is nothing to be ashamed of . She needs some help with the girls and a break . I have more than 2 children and it is hard some days . She annoys me with the money and tightness but maybe ahe didn’t think having kids would be that hard

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she had a second child before she was ready because she “wanted a BR before she was
30.” and she knew having another baby would throw the results off.

As much as I can see she’s struggling, life is stressful, work is stressful and in some ways she doesn’t help herself like filming when Florence is awake and getting annoyed when she’s into everything and messing up her set up. If she filmed when she was asleep or even later on when Neil could bath her or spend time with her, then wouldn’t that be easier? Its not Florence’s fault that she’s bored and surrounded by flipping Christmas presents and toys and things she’s interested in. What child could resist that? I wouldn’t even try and film when she’s awake personally.

Reactions: 8
I feel for her with her struggles atm, but she needs to take a step back and look at the content she is putting out, its not fair to film her having a go at the girls all the time.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't even watch yesterday's vlog. Tonight is a boring one by looks of it . Filming whilst Flo is awake again. Don't want to see the poor child get moaned at 😒😔

• Sad
The thing is I don’t think therapy will change much. Particularly if she thinks it’s their behaviour is the issue 😒

It’s just typical childhood behaviour they don’t seem any worse than any other child

Reactions: 10
the thing with comestic surgery is unless you sorted your head out u wont stop she even has said she knows its a mental fhing so her going for more surgery would be very silly to be honest how she treats F is so sad and heart breaking i think she only had another child because she wanted that operation i think if it was down to her and the BR was not even being considered they never would have had another she struggled enough with P jess has always said shes not maternal and it shows theres a massive difference between being a realistic mum and treating your child like an inconvienance in your life

Reactions: 5
It’s just typical childhood behaviour they don’t seem any worse than any other child
Definitely!! I've got a 3 year gap between my two, when my youngest was a baby I had plenty of trips out where I came home feeling flustered and like I shouldn't have bothered. Equally, I've had shopping trips where my two have bickered or one has been upset, its nothing out of the ordinary and I think she should realise that. As parents we all struggle sometimes!!

Does anyone else think it’s not fair to have children if you can’t take them out of the house? There’s single parents who don’t have a choice and have to get on with it.
is it not they just don't take them food shopping and to restaurants ?

Reactions: 3
I took it to mean food shopping and restaurants ? I think she was advising Jess to do things on different days as it wouldn't be as stressful as doing them all together.

Reactions: 3
Still how do single parents manage if they struggle to do things on their own with children? A food shop isn’t that difficult- by all means get a delivery if it makes life easier but there’s ways to make it easier surely?

I took it to mean food shopping and restaurants ? I think she was advising Jess to do things on different days as it wouldn't be as stressful as doing them all together.

Reactions: 2
Still how do single parents manage if they struggle to do things on their own with children? A food shop isn’t that difficult- by all means get a delivery if it makes life easier but there’s ways to make it easier surely?
I think most parents try and nip for a food shop without the kids if they can toddler tantrums in Tesco are not nice believe me 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.