Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think working tax credits are only a couple of thousand a year and it’s £50 a day to put a child in Nursery so nearly a thousand a month.

Reactions: 3
I think working tax credits are only a couple of thousand a year and it’s £50 a day to put a child in Nursery so nearly a thousand a month.
Sorry should’ve said UC I think that change’s as you earn I’m sure it’s been tailored to benefit working families as it changes monthly according to earnings

Reactions: 1
I think I’ve googled it before and I think it’s low income families. I might be wrong though…

Sorry should’ve said UC I think that’s change’s as you earn I’m sure it’s been tailored to benefit working families as it changes monthly according to earnings

I think I’ve googled it before and I think it’s low income families. I might be wrong though…
I'm nearly sure you're better off working on UC it reduces as you earn they would be a low income family as only Neil is working unless he's on a massive wage ( which I doubt )

I don’t think she could be on UC though as he would earn too much and since they’re married in law they’re classed as one

I’ve always thought low is low .
I'm nearly sure you're better off working on UC it reduces as you earn they would be a low income family as only Neil is working unless he's on a massive wage ( which I doubt )

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t think she could be on UC though as he would earn too much and since they’re married in law they’re classed as one

I’ve always thought low is low .
Like I say I’m not sure ?
88BDD14D-67C7-4535-B3D3-E0C66AFAA1C2.jpeg

I’m sure you get a lot if you’re on UC, but it looks like low income family need to earn less than 22,000 a year to qualify I think. This person couldn’t get it because his partner earns 23,000

I’m sure you get a lot if you’re on UC, but it looks like low income family need to earn less than 22,000 a year to qualify I think. This person couldn’t get it because his partner earns 23,000
They don't have kids though it's different for families

I don’t think it is. I think that’s where working tax credits or child tax credits come in and I think that only helps with childcare.

From my understanding you get extra for having a child but only if your wages are low enough for you to qualify as a couple.

They don't have kids though it's different for families

I don’t think it is. I think that’s where working tax credits or child tax credits come in and I think that only helps with childcare.

From my understanding you get extra for having a child but only if your wages are low enough for you to qualify as a couple.
I think Tax credits and UC are different the legacy benefits have been phased out in favour of making work pay .

I don’t think she could get it due to his earnings but the maximum you could get is a few hundred pound a month anyway but from my understanding low income definition is the same for everyone and if you don’t meet that you don’t get it anyway
I think Tax credits and UC are different the legacy benefits have been phased out in favour of making work pay .
[/QUOT

I don’t think she could get it due to his earnings but the maximum you could get is a few hundred pound a month anyway but from my understanding low income definition is the same for everyone and if you don’t meet that you don’t get it anyway
But how much does he earn ? even if both were working full time it would be better than benefits surely ?

Yeah but probably would have to pay around a 1000 in childcare a month! There’s no way that would happen! When I was in Uni I worked 24-30 hours a week. 14 hours at weekend, 2 x 5 evening shifts and overtime if there was any. You can get hours in that way if you want to.

Does she work? She’d only need to have the little one anyway. I don’t think she would work if she had to hand over her cash at the end of the day. She didn’t work much before the girls. How much is a food delivery?

QUOTE="monga, post: 7545232, member: 25499"]
I'm sure Ellie would watch them for way less than that ;)
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does she work? She’d only need to have the little one anyway. I don’t think she would work if she had to hand over her cash at the end of the day. She didn’t work much before the girls. How
much does she moan about the food shop and how
much is a delivery?

QUOTE="monga, post: 7545232, member: 25499"]
I'm sure Ellie would watch them for way less than that ;)
[/QUOTE]
Ellie does still work in boots at night ,part- time
Would she need a delivery for Neils chicken nuggets 😂

I think she would see it as giving Ellie her hard earned money.

Haha depends on how many he can handle.

Tbf she doesn’t need a delivery but when you spend 10 minutes talking about how stressful it was …

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I think she would see it as giving Ellie her hard earned money.

Haha depends on how many he can handle.

Tbf she doesn’t need a delivery but when you spend 10 minutes talking about how stressful it was …

[/QUOTE]
It seems everything is getting on top of her then.

Maybe it’s me. I watched last year
and the year before and enjoyed it but this year I’m seeing things differently.

It seems everything is getting on top of her then.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe like she said the breast reduction has had a neg affect on her and her body dysmorphia is a bigger problem than she thought ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.