Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Florence's stocking video and have to say that there's got to be something wrong with you if the innocuous sound of your innocent little guinea pigs having a drink irritates you to the extent that you shout at them to make them stop. She definitely needs help and I'm glad she recognises that and hope she gets it soon. Otherwise, she'll end up regretting wasting the precious time she has with her beautiful children being constantly pissy with them. Not to mention the psychological damage it'll do to the girls and their relationship with her as they get older. Florence is so adorable. It's sad to think her curiosity and spark might be dulled by Jess' horrible attitude.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's always had that atitude even with her mum ,maybe it stems back to her having some sort of grudge against her mum to do with her upbringing ? she's got a massive chip on her shoulder over something .

Reactions: 8
She's always had that atitude even with her mum ,maybe it stems back to her having some sort of grudge against her mum to do with her upbringing ? she's got a massive chip on her shoulder over something .
My relationship with my mum is the same as Jess’ and this is one of the reason’s I found her relatable. I can’t lie, I have this kinda attitude whenever I have to be around my mum cos she triggers me and sends my anxiety through the roof. I get it completely and I think it’s hard to unless you’re in the situation. I’m not like this constantly though which is Jess’ issue, especially not to my daughter cos I don’t want us to have that kinda relationship. I’m actually proud of Jess for admitting she needs help, looks like unresolved childhood trauma to me. Hopefully it does help her otherwise she could end up having this toxic relationship with her daughters too. She should know exactly what it’s like being on the receiving end of this kind of parenting

Reactions: 10
Tbf I don’t think we know what her Mum was like with her when she was younger. I know she’s had problems where she’s had to come to Jess for her help but she does have a chronic disability and isn’t able to work so she maybe has money issues.
I don’t think Jess being constantly stressed screaming at people whilst driving etc is her Mum’s fault. If she gets help for how she feels about her body then that’s not going to help with that. You usually see a therapist and focus on one issue:stress, depression, anxiety, anger issues etc. They’re not just going to be able to sort everything out. I had to see a therapist for something and they wanted to know exactly what the problem was and why I was there. They can’t sort everything out.

Reactions: 6
I can’t even watch anymore look how sad Florence is when she walked in with the blankets and Jess is shouting WHAAAAT NOW !!! Why did you make kids if they bother you stupid cow 🥺 she say F throws her shoes around the shops well I would if I was with you listening to you stress out all the time 😤 I am gonna go as far and say she doesn’t deserve the girls … kids are hard job YOU KNEW that before you decided to have them and now you act like a silly bleep
Praise them little instead of having a go all the time 😳🙊

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I always got the impression she didn't get on with her mum she practically ignored her in the wedding vid and veered more towards her dad and stepmum even in lastnights vid she rolled her eyes when she said about her mum dragging her halfway around the world to try and save her relationship even though she knew it would be short lived , maybe she put her men before Jess and she resents her for that ?

Reactions: 7
I get the impression they don’t get on but it’s not necessarily her Mum’s fault. We only get Jess’ side so
her mum might be the sweetest, kindest person.
I’m sure they didn’t have her Mum round for Christmas so she was left on her own because they wanted Christmas just the 3 of them. Maybe I’m wrong and her Mum was with her Auntie but she did say this year she had nowhere to go.

I always got the impression she didn't get on with her mum she practically ignored her in the wedding vid and veered more towards her dad and stepmum even in lastnights vid she rolled her eyes when she said about her mum dragging her halfway around the world to try and save her relationship even though she knew it would be short lived , maybe she put her men before Jess and she resents her for that ?

Reactions: 5
I get the impression they don’t get on but it’s not necessarily her Mum’s fault. We only get Jess’ side so
her mum might be the sweetest, kindest person.
I’m sure they didn’t have her Mum round for Christmas so she was left on her own because they wanted Christmas just the 3 of them. Maybe I’m wrong and her Mum was with her Auntie but she did say this year she had nowhere to go.
Did she say her dad is inviting her mum round this year? She doesn’t really talk about their relationship tbf so we’ll never know what went on I just got the impression from last night’s vid there was a lot of resentment there.

Yeah this year her Mum’s going but I’m sure she hasn’t been in the past and has been on her own as Jess has mentioned seeing her before Christmas, like the 22nd or something like that.

Did she say her dad is inviting her mum round this year? She doesn’t really talk about their relationship tbf so we’ll never know what went on I just got the impression from last night’s vid there was a lot of resentment there.

• Sad
Yeah I think you’re right. I found Jess’ channel when she was a teenager vlogging her move to America. Was shocked at the coincidence when she announced her pregnancy when I was pregnant too, so I then got hooked on her mum vlogs. But anyway, I remember her saying she had to move round loads and that instability is enough to mess you up. You could hear her annoyance with her mum when she was talking about this. Can’t underestimate how much childhood trauma can affect you and she clearly has a lot of anger towards the world, not just her mum. Also therapy isn’t magic ofc, but it helps. It’s a start.

Yeah I think you’re right. I found Jess’ channel when she was a teenager vlogging her move to America. Was shocked at the coincidence when she announced her pregnancy when I was pregnant too, so I then got hooked on her mum vlogs. But anyway, I remember her saying she had to move round loads and that instability is enough to mess you up. You could hear her annoyance with her mum when she was talking about this. Can’t underestimate how much childhood trauma can affect you and she clearly has a lot of anger towards the world, not just her mum. Also therapy isn’t magic ofc, but it helps. It’s a start.
That’s right she said in the vid her step father was in the military so it couldn’t have been a stable childhood moving about.

Her attitude with Florence from around 10:25 to 11:15 🥺 she’s literally a 1 year old!
If I’m honest I had a day like that today with my 6 year old but he’s 6 not 1 but instead of moaning at him I made us hot chocolate put home alone on we watched that - we have a lot going on my father in laws going in for an operation so he’ll miss Christmas and he’s upset about that I know he’ll be fine but my partners stressed we’re worried about covid Christmas etc so I was like stuff the housework and watched a film under the blankets and honestly it was needed tomorrow we’re making a gingerbread house and sorting the house out so we can keep on top of it leading up to Christmas jess gets stressed so easily there’s been a massive change in her from having P to having F

Her attitude with Florence from around 10:25 to 11:15 🥺 she’s literally a 1 year old!
There’s no mistaking kids drive you mad at times but she seems to be down on them all the time maybe Flo is tired if she’s running about with her blankets she doesn’t seem to see what’s in front of her with her own kids.

The comments gushing as usual! Her 3 jobs add up to 11hrs per week
3B7E3842-5073-4CB3-AEDC-2E723CBCCC96.jpeg
009F66DE-34DA-4ECC-A72D-CA90C2163A58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm finding her vlogs increasingly uncomfortable to watch tbh. I get that its real life and we all have days where the kids drive us mad and we regret taking a trip out, but she really doesn't need to film the constant snapping and berating her kids.
I found it bizarre she was going to feed the ducks at 820am! Its the first day of the holidays, have a slow morning and then do something outdoors midmorning! Florence is only 1 and I think I would have put her in the pushchair near that river, get her out to feed the ducks and then maybe find somewhere they could both have a run around and burn off some energy. Florence might have dropped off in the pushchair and Jess and P could have had a sit down somewhere together. Florence always seems bored, she's constantly told to go and watch the TV!
The snapping when she was doing her food haul was a bit much, put the camera down and make the lunch!! And snapping again that she had 'just hoovered' when Florence opened the book. It was a tiny bit of paper!
I personally find Neil far more patient and interactive with them. I'm glad Jess is seeking some help, I do consider she could do with some sort of early help in terms of managing her own behaviour around the kids, she has changed so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm finding her vlogs increasingly uncomfortable to watch tbh. I get that its real life and we all have days where the kids drive us mad and we regret taking a trip out, but she really doesn't need to film the constant snapping and berating her kids.
I found it bizarre she was going to feed the ducks at 820am! Its the first day of the holidays, have a slow morning and then do something outdoors midmorning! Florence is only 1 and I think I would have put her in the pushchair near that river, get her out to feed the ducks and then maybe find somewhere they could both have a run around and burn off some energy. Florence might have dropped off in the pushchair and Jess and P could have had a sit down somewhere together. Florence always seems bored, she's constantly told to go and watch the TV!
The snapping when she was doing her food haul was a bit much, put the camera down and make the lunch!! And snapping again that she had 'just hoovered' when Florence opened the book. It was a tiny bit of paper!
I personally find Neil far more patient and interactive with them. I'm glad Jess is seeking some help, I do consider she could do with some sort of early help in terms of managing her own behaviour around the kids, she has changed so much.
I don't think she see's her behaviour tbh. I think if she got herself a job and put Flo in nursery they both would benefit I think both of them are bored to tears being stuck inside all day the reason Neil probably has more patience is because he has a break from the routine .

Reactions: 9
She can’t afford childcare till Florence
gets to go go preschool at 3, as Neil’s wages push them out of the early entitlement bracket. I think she had spoken about it before. It’s a shame though as Florence would get so much out of it. It’s not Florence’s fault though, so why take it out on her. She’s learning to follow instructions, to communicate etc. I’m not sure she knows why she’s being told off most of the time.

To be honest I feel like we’re seeing the annoyed and stressed side most of the time now, not just occasionally.

If Florence pulls her shoes off leave them off, don’t keep letting her take them off and letting her throw them, give P a shopping list so she can help she’s not going to want to walk next to the trolley the whole time. Let her choose bananas or something.

I don't think she see's her behaviour tbh. I think if she got herself a job and put Flo in nursery they both would benefit I think both of them are bored to tears being stuck inside all day the reason Neil probably has more patience is because he has a break from the routine .

She can’t afford childcare till Florence
gets to go go preschool at 3, as Neil’s wages push them out of the early entitlement bracket. I think she had spoken about it before. It’s a shame though as Florence would get so much out of it. It’s not Florence’s fault though, so why take it out on her. She’s learning to follow instructions, to communicate etc. I’m not sure she knows why she’s being told off most of the time.

To be honest I feel like we’re seeing the annoyed and stressed side most of the time now, not just occasionally.

If Florence pulls her shoes off leave them off, don’t keep letting her take them off and letting her throw them, give P a shopping list so she can help she’s not going to want to walk next to the trolley the whole time. Let her choose bananas or something.
Why not get a fulltime job that way they could afford it ? she'd rather sit on benefits miserable because it's easier for her but it's not making her happy .

Reactions: 7
Why not get a fulltime job that way they could afford it ? she'd rather sit on benefits miserable because it's easier for her but it's not making her happy .
Are they because your income depends on your household? I doubt she’ll work fulltime when Florence is in school and both girls could go to an after school club.

Reactions: 1
Are they because your income depends on your household? I doubt she’ll work fulltime when Florence is in school and both girls could go to an after school club.
They could get working familes tax credit does that not cover childcare even if she works part time ? I thought you were better off working on benefits I think she's too lazy .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.