Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps far from a toddler though, old enough to get involved. I see loads of kids in the supermarket all the time. Can’t avoid them- even when you try and go at 8 at night so you don’t bump into them 🙈

I think most parents try and nip for a food shop without the kids if they can toddler tantrums in Tesco are not nice believe me 😂

Reactions: 3
Ps far from a toddler though, old enough to get involved. I see loads of kids in the supermarket all the time. Can’t avoid them- even when you try and go at 8 at night so you don’t bump into them 🙈
I think it’s more Flo she was getting at and the bickering that goes on mine are always bickering it never stops even when they’re grown

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she said tomorrows the last vlog ,Christmas eve box ( pre record ) you can tell the difference in the kids when they were at Ellies ,Flo was looking on in amazement she obviously doesn't play too many games with them ,and why did she snap the bowl off Flo and put the cookies into another one ?

Reactions: 6
I think she said tomorrows the last vlog ,Christmas eve box ( pre record ) you can tell the difference in the kids when they were at Ellies ,Flo was looking on in amazement she obviously doesn't play too many games with them ,and why did she snap the bowl off Flo and put the cookies into another one ?
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔
It was odd wasn't it ? why didn't she let her have the same bowl as P ? there was another part in the vid too where she asked P something and the child looked terrified ,all very odd .

Reactions: 4
None of them wanted the green bowl I think so she got Florence a Peppa Pig one and gave P the yellow one she originally wanted. Should be three vids before Christmas as 22nd/23rd/24th I think.

ETA Florence had the yellow bowl first so she shouldn’t have had it taken off her and given to P. She didn’t know why her Mum was taking her cookies away😒

It was odd wasn't it ? why didn't she let her have the same bowl as P ? there was another part in the vid too where she asked P something and the child looked terrified ,all very odd .
Also they might get Covid and not get symptoms before Christmas and pass it on to her Mum so I would be self-isolating not going to a pantomime. Probably worst place to go as you can’t self- distance and will be eating and drinking and probably not wearing masks. Will the mould in that washing machine drawer not make them sick too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
None of them wanted the green bowl I think so she got Florence a Peppa Pig one and gave P the yellow one she originally wanted. Should be three vids before Christmas as 22nd/23rd/24th I think.

ETA Florence had the yellow bowl first so she shouldn’t have had it taken off her and given to P. She didn’t know why her Mum was taking her cookies away😒

Also they might get Covid and not get symptoms before Christmas and pass it on to her Mum so I would be self-isolating not going to a pantomime. Probably worst place to go as you can’t self- distance and will be eating and drinking and probably not wearing masks. Will the mould in that washing machine drawer not make them sick too?
OMG ! the mould ,two minutes cleans the drawer :sick: both kids are coughing as is and a bin with the top open gives me the ick !

• Sick
So the mould is getting mixed with the soap powder to clean the clothes-hasn’t Jess has a chest infection recently?

OMG ! the mould ,two minutes cleans the drawer :sick: both kids are coughing as is .

So the mould is getting mixed with the soap powder to clean the clothes-hasn’t Jess has a chest infection recently?
She's had a really bad chest infection ,Flo was coughing and now P .

• Sad
P was only getting excited and was told to stop being silly her little face just dropped. Her language around the children is disgusting. I’m a single mum I get around 3 hours a month without them so do my jobs that are hardest to do with children around you just have to get on with it. She really needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The weirdest thing about the cookie/ bowl situation is that she filmed then included it. Why would you pause to pick up the camera to film yourself talking to your children like that and then think that it's appropriate content to share? I noticed lots of coughing in the background as well, hopefully they're doing regular LFTs. Totally agree that going to the panto and then seeing how mum seems risky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The weirdest thing about the cookie/ bowl situation is that she filmed then included it. Why would you pause to pick up the camera to film yourself talking to your children like that and then think that it's appropriate content to share? I noticed lots of coughing in the background as well, hopefully they're doing regular LFTs. Totally agree that going to the panto and then seeing how mum seems risky.
This is what I don't get. I know kids bicker and can be difficult but she chooses to share so much of the negative stuff its just uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
I don't think she sees how it comes across .I think she includes it to make the children look bad ( like how difficult they are ) but it just makes her look bad because that's just typical childhood behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bin is always overflowing! It must stink the house out.
142583FF-D2F0-4053-969E-78B32E24EC76.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the only veg and healthy food in one of her vlogs was all for the guinea pigs! I’ve got 21 guinea pigs personally and know how much veg they go through but why not veg or fruit really for her children!

I 've seen her give Flo strawberries but like you say very limited on the fruit and veg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.