Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the girls are coughing shouldn’t they be isolating till they’ve had a negative PCR?

Reactions: 5
If the girls are coughing shouldn’t they be isolating till they’ve had a negative PCR?
I can imagine jess being one of them not everything is covid people and not testing but i could be wrong 🤔 or if not jess neil defonitly they strike me as they are like that

Reactions: 4
I don't think she sees how it comes across .I think she includes it to make the children look bad ( like how difficult they are ) but it just makes her look bad because that's just typical childhood behaviour.
I don’t think she sees it like that either. I think she sees it as trying to include the reality and hardness of parenting. She’s always been pretty straight about how hard she finds it and how not on board with the life is perfect image.

Reactions: 7
I can imagine jess being one of them not everything is covid people and not testing but i could be wrong 🤔 or if not jess neil defonitly they strike me as they are like that
If they're going to be in her mums company then they would need to test

I don’t think she sees it like that either. I think she sees it as trying to include the reality and hardness of parenting. She’s always been pretty straight about how hard she finds it and how not on board with the life is perfect image.
But who has the perfect life ? I'd doubt anyone would believe life is full of rainbows and unicorn kisses if Jess thinks she has to portray the reality then she's being really naive as we all live it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If they're going to be in her mums company then they would need to test

But who has the perfect life ? I'd doubt anyone would believe life is full of rainbows and unicorn kisses if Jess thinks she has to portray the reality then she's being really naive as we all live it .
I agree, but to look at Instagram you would think many of these mummy Instagrammers do have the perfect life. Sure, we know it’s not reality but for a parent having a rough day, sometimes it’s hard to see past that.

While I do think everything is hard for Jess and she makes it look *too* hard, I do like that she’s one of the few not painting everything as a dream.

Reactions: 6
I agree, but to look at Instagram you would think many of these mummy Instagrammers do have the perfect life. Sure, we know it’s not reality but for a parent having a rough day, sometimes it’s hard to see past that.

While I do think everything is hard for Jess and she makes it look *too* hard, I do like that she’s one of the few not painting everything as a dream.
I think it just makes her look bad tbh as most people don't have her atitude to begin with ,while people are snappy with the kids from time to time it seems to be constant with her and her couldn't be bothered atitude comes across ,different when she's with Neil though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For me it’s not the situation but the way it’s dealt with.

Parenting and children are difficult and handling it in a snappy, aggressive or impatient way might make other people feel better but it might make them feel like it’s ok to not be nice to their children. Do people need to feel better about snapping and being impatient with their children or do they need to feel guilty and react differently next time?

• Heart
For me it’s not the situation but the way it’s dealt with.

Parenting and children are difficult and handling it in a snappy, aggressive or impatient way might make other people feel better but it might make them feel like it’s ok to not be nice to their children. Do people need to feel better about snapping and being impatient with their children or do they need to feel guilty and react differently next time?
For me it's the latter . The thing with kids is they're so forgiving we see it in those horrific stories of abuse and neglect in the press daily they love their parents no matter what ,it's not till they're older that they come to realize this shouldn't be happening . While her kids don't see her atitude towards them now they might come to resent her later.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Im finding it hard to watch her at the moment, she's angry at everything so she's always one small step away from a rant or a shouting fit. She's like it at home, with the girls, in the car, in shops, out and about.....everywhere all the time. her blood pressure must be through the roof most days. She was always hot headed and would quickly get aggravated and arsey but she's always like it now, it's become her normal so she can't see how extreme it is. Everyone must be permanently treading on eggs shells around her so as not to anger the beast.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I find her demeanour changes once she’s with Neil, she’s like a new person.

Reactions: 10
I think Neil is so patient and calm with the girls I’ve always thought he’s been great and hands on with them, I think with Jess is she’s with them 24/7 with no break if she was to put F into nursery it would give her a few hours just to chill I know she works but 11 hours a week isn’t a lot it’s less than part time and for most of them I think F is with her - a full time job with F in nursery would do her the world of good I don’t know about their income or anything but surely 2 full time wages would be better than what they have currently 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve always found the way they work out money odd like it’s Neil’s money etc it’s just odd I start work full time next month and we’ve already worked out how we’re paying/splitting bills etc and it’s not because they’re my wages or my partners I get paid monthly and he’s weekly so I’ll get the monthly bills he’ll get things weekly council tax gas electric fuel food shop etc and whatever’s left is going into savings for new flooring for the house I find even though they’re married their finances are very much separate 😳

Reactions: 8
I find her demeanour changes once she’s with Neil, she’s like a new person.
Yes I've found that too , I was thinking that last night. It was all smiles and giggles with Rat boy. Not with her daughter's that's the only time I've seen her smile in that vlog.

• Sad
😂
49EF048E-7F5A-448D-B33B-CDDDF937C519.jpeg

She’s obviously never off here everything we’re discussing is getting touched on in her vids, even a weird old man stopping her to tell her what a great mum she is 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't mention anything about the panto . Still couldn't stretch to buy Flo new PJs got ones two years ago from a charity shop and still hadn't washed them as the label was still attached.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Course they did. They’ll be a million reasons why it’s not Covid… 2 days before they meet Jess’ chronically ill Mum.

Course they did. They’ll be a million reasons why it’s not Covid… 2 days before they meet Jess’ chronically ill Mum.
It doesn't make sense she said the reason she's never taken Flo to softplay was the fear of passing on something to her mum yet she'd go to a panto ???

Her reasons are financial, I would bet. She’s not wasting money on the panto or soft play either way.

It doesn't make sense she said the reason she's never taken Flo to softplay was the fear of passing on something to her mum yet she'd go to a panto ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.