Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs kick in her face
Pretty grim isn't it... if she gets Covid she'll be one of those who says they just don't know how they picked it up because she hasn't been anywhere. Doesn't matter if you're sticking your hands in your mouth after going in bargs.

Also, Florence was literally sitting on the hob in that video.... seems like a good idea.

Reactions: 2
worried about her mum catching covid but off to a panto a day or two before spending the day with her mum??

she should be isolating, they all should, surely? her mum is that vulnerable with copd.....can't see Neil bothering to isolate at all

Reactions: 11
I know she's only little bit I don't get why she shows Phoebe's and Florence's gifts infront of her. It seems to spoil it a bit to me although Florence probably doesn't understand

Reactions: 14
I know she's only little bit I don't get why she shows Phoebe's and Florence's gifts infront of her. It seems to spoil it a bit to me although Florence probably doesn't understand
I thought this too. Yes, she's only 18 months or so but she's not stupid, she has a great memory and is able to remember details to relay stories to Jess in the car.

Reactions: 12
Caught up on Vlogmas. I mean Oasis for a gift Jesus. Poor kid. They way she kept saying P has such a good stocking this year 🥴
Poor Fworence getting a load of cast offs. All for re using, passing toys on but just seemed like her gifts were an after thought cos she couldn’t be bothered to think what to get her. She deffo gives gifts cos they are cheap whether anyone wants them or not!!

it was a difficult watch with all the sainos, bargs, Yey Yey, P, Fowence, Florencey been said 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She normally buys Neils thermals from the kids section in Aldi she said 😂 How old is he in his 30s and wearning kids underwear . Proper manly that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The “I haven’t got time for this”, “I haven’t got time for that.”. Literally goes to around 3/ 4 shops a day, when she could be better organised it would save the running around, like printing photos off could just do it when actually in the supermarket.

worried about her mum catching covid but off to a panto a day or two before spending the day with her mum??

she should be isolating, they all should, surely? her mum is that vulnerable with copd.....can't see Neil bothering to isolate at all

Reactions: 7
She's going to go to the doctor about her MH and take a break after vlogmas she doesn't want any negativity in the comments she can't deal with it.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how tight she is . Happy for everyone to pay for her surgery , and give tat and second hand to her kids . Nothing special or new , not even something small in with all the crap . She spends all that one new clothes for her , new hair and stuff . She’s coming across as a scrubber . A selfish person

Didnt she just have a break 3-4 months to get back into the swing of things, e.g P going back to school?

She's going to go to the doctor about her MH and take a break after vlogmas she doesn't want any negativity in the comments she can't deal with it.

Reactions: 8
Well I don’t disagree with that- although she does usually take about 6 weeks after Vlogmas off, so it is pretty standard! One month on…

Reactions: 5
Ratboys stocking fillers even more tat
C201A973-BCC6-4B11-86B8-0C845EFD4087.png

And a random comment 😂
471C3368-AF74-4142-BBC5-534F3EA6FAAD.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She spends a fortune on a load of tit for Neil. Considering she doesn't have the money for x,y and z, but she has easily spent £150 on his presents. I just think, if she wants to have more Xmas experiences with the kids and it makes her feel so tit that she doesn't, why not forgo the presents to each other and use that money on a family event??!

She has definitely got so much more short tempered since she had two kids. She says she doesn't have time, but she works very low hours and seems to spend a hell of a lot of time shopping for tit.

The voice she does for the 'guineas' winds me up. Shes a Zoella superfan, wonder if she wanted the because Zoe used to.

• Heart
Makes me sad that her voices softens for the guinea pigs yet she talks so harshly ti a 1 year old little girl and does nothing but moan about them. I think she thought her reduction would solve everything, if her boobs were smaller nothing else would matter and She’s now realised that’s not the case at all. I can’t believe the amount of tat she’s bought them all especially Neil, we don’t tend to buy each other presents as money is tight and the kids come first if they are so hard up surely they’d rather forgo presents so the girls could have these days out she claims she wants to do. Poor Florence just seems a nuisance to her and she just wants her to sit down! Not to mention the rather large amount of junk food she gives her to seemingly shut her up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.