Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said about voice noting her friends she didn't mention Ellie thought that odd she normally talks about her more

Reactions: 3
What’s her situation with her mum? I don’t religious watch her but I seen a comment from ages ago that she didn’t speak to her mum/family and in the recent videos she is ‘working’ for her? Is mum ill or something?

Reactions: 2
What’s her situation with her mum? I don’t religious watch her but I seen a comment from ages ago that she didn’t speak to her mum/family and in the recent videos she is ‘working’ for her? Is mum ill or something?
Her mums been really ill she's just out of ICU with her COPD

Reactions: 2
Her Insta is private.

Oh my! Proof she’s certainly been reading here remember the vid we were all so shocked over the one where she bangs Ps head on the changing station..,
DD49EAF8-BB53-46A1-A433-6A503236001E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she reads this - she said something about her bargs from Sainos in last night's video, almost as if she's trying to irritate us on purpose 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talks how she doesn’t want covid but goes in her car and chews her nails off chews on her fingers 🦠🤮🤮🤮🤮 mucky cow

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“I bought this 7 years ago for 22p”
“I got this for free”
“I got this for 70p and it was expensive”

srsrting to think she protests too much 😐
More to spend on yourself Jess…..

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how I feel about Florence getting regifted P’s presents. Jess’ Dad brought P a dog which you may or may not have got attached to as she got older and now it’s being regifted as a present from her. That’s P’s present from her grandfather- it’s not her present to regift. When she understood it’s meaning she might have loved it because it was off her grandparents and stuffed animals you keep longer than plastic LOLs and Pollypockets.

I get trying to save money but you choose presents for presents- not because they’re 29p or whatever’s cheap in B and M or in the next sale. Even a present stash irks me- fine for kids from school but who wants a random present that wasn’t even picked for them, just pulled out of a box in the attic and purchased 5 years ago with no idea who or what it was going to be for. What thought goes into that apart from this is cheap.

Meanwhile they get a new car, Jess gets an Apple Watch, a new phone, a Switch, Guinea pigs (that the girls seem only mildly interested in).Apparently Neil only wants branded stuff like Nike, Adidas, Superdry etc she said in last years video. It doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 14
It's the tat I don't get would P have the stamina to open all those fiddly 99p gifts :rolleyes:
I thought she could've at least got Flo a decent present to go with the hand me downs her stuff just seemed thrown together .
Can't wait to see what she got ratboy .

Reactions: 7
From my memory last year he wanted branded stuff and PS4/ 5 games.

I’m never seen anyone gift anyone a drink as a present. If we’d have wanted specific things to eat/ drink at Christmas my parents would have got it with the Christmas food shop. We got all our favourites at Christmas.

It's the tat I don't get would P have the stamina to open all those fiddly 99p gifts :rolleyes:
I thought she could've at least got Flo a decent present to go with the hand me downs her stuff just seemed thrown together .
Can't wait to see what she got ratboy .

Reactions: 6
I literally thought that was something sexual until I remember P had it 😂

If he did they wouldn’t show it. They only show the cheap stuff they buy.

QUOTE="monga, post: 7506322, member: 25499"]
Or Whitetack 😂
I wonder did he get a PS5 as a surprise .
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas phoebe!
next year, if you’re a good girl you might get ‘citrus punch’…

0B939CF5-A43D-45A6-A918-26EB2BBEF197.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally thought that was something sexual until I remember P had it 😂

If he did they wouldn’t show it. They only show the cheap stuff they buy.

QUOTE="monga, post: 7506322, member: 25499"]
Or Whitetack 😂
I wonder did he get a PS5 as a surprise .
[/QUOTE]
She could always stick him to the wall if he’s annoying her 😂 I’d say that’s as kinky as they get

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess would find a PlayStation 5 from 8 years ago in her attic that she bought for 5 quid using a 10 quid voucher, so she actually got a PlayStation and a fiver in cash back 😐
And a free iPhone 256gb 13 pro max iPhone…….

always finds a bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you been in the attic then 😂
Jess would find a PlayStation 5 from 8 years ago in her attic that she bought for 5 quid using a 10 quid voucher, so she actually got a PlayStation and a fiver in cash back 😐
And a free iPhone 256gb 13 pro max iPhone…….

always finds a bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.