Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the level of tat is crazy. Give it a few weeks and most of Ps stocking stuff will be in the bin. She kept saying, she's got a really good stocking this year, but its all cheap tat!

The oasis, toothbrush and toothpaste just isn't necessary in a stocking, imo.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure the boredom of opening it all will get to her half way through especially as she's got so many things to unwrap as main prezzies also.

Reactions: 6
Jess would find a PlayStation 5 from 8 years ago in her attic that she bought for 5 quid using a 10 quid voucher, so she actually got a PlayStation and a fiver in cash back 😐
And a free iPhone 256gb 13 pro max iPhone…….

always finds a bargain
Don't you mean "always finds a barg"? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Toothpaste is one step up from toilet paper in the essentials category.

Agree the level of tat is crazy. Give it a few weeks and most of Ps stocking stuff will be in the bin. She kept saying, she's got a really good stocking this year, but its all cheap tat!

The oasis, toothbrush and toothpaste just isn't necessary in a stocking, imo.

Why did she keep saying she had to get F some shampoo? She's a baby, she doesn't give a tit about shampoo. As for talc: dreadful stuff.

I haven’t seen any vids for a few days, but my god who the feck gives Oasis as a gift? I always thought the food presents where weird. Like wrapping a box of biscuits for her auntie!! 🧐

• Haha
I haven’t seen any vids for a few days, but my god who the feck gives Oasis as a gift? I always thought the food presents where weird. Like wrapping a box of biscuits for her auntie!! 🧐
or two packets of salt and vinegar crisps for Neil

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked does she tell the kids they’re all from Santa
09E82763-EA81-4402-82E5-0CDDA6F605AB.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think by the time she opens all those prezzies and tat she'll be glad of a drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
or two packets of salt and vinegar crisps for Neil
I've always found her presents in Neil's stocking to be so odd! It just seems like an extra hassle-y way of giving him stuff that he could get from the kitchen cupboard 😂😂

• Haha
I've always found her presents in Neil's stocking to be so odd! It just seems like an extra hassle-y way of giving him stuff that he could get from the kitchen cupboard 😂😂
He's got a nail brush and some energy tablets this year!! Wtf?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And a little bag of chocolate coins 😂

Her subs are always rushing to her defence
F61386B4-59B8-422C-8011-EC4403CD70AE.jpeg
4CDA5C72-F563-4182-93A8-C0944D83CE4F.jpeg
B27215B2-C7A3-40A9-8349-BE7CBA452267.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think my husband would rather get nothing than some energy tablets! Sorry but that is a really odd Christmas gift!

She buys stuff as gifts that you buy in your general food shop. I don’t think Florence is going to be excited about a bottle of shampoo! There’s no thought gone into any of her gifts at all just crap that’s gonna end up in the bin!

I honestly think she gives the girls everything in their stocking to save her money for herself the next months.

I wonder how much it will cost to have the dog ear scar removal? I doubt it’s £200 as that’s the price for a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon, never mind a procedure.

Reactions: 5
Talks how she doesn’t want covid but goes in her car and chews her nails off chews on her fingers 🦠🤮🤮🤮🤮 mucky cow
Pretty grim isn't it... if she gets Covid she'll be one of those who says they just don't know how they picked it up because she hasn't been anywhere. Doesn't matter if you're sticking your hands in your mouth after going in bargs.

Also, Florence was literally sitting on the hob in that video.... seems like a good idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.