Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always cheap tat she bought not a few hundred pounds worth

Reactions: 1
Not really, she'd always hit up the Sainsbury's sale or Argos clearance, etc. So the toys were originally expensive but she'd get good deals. Like that CozyDozy bear thing, reduced from 30 quid to 7 quid or something. Random, but that's just one thing I remember lol. I think she just buys stuff as and when she sees a good deal and then hoards it for when the time is right to gift it.

Reactions: 5
Dunno, but there’s a lot with the book advent, the Christmas Eve boxes, presents for two girls. My sibling’s birthday is in Jan and he used to get a couple of presents and money, as he would want stuff throughout year and it would be a long wait till the next Christmas if he wanted anything that I had to wait for my birthday before. It wouldn’t be fair if he got it presents throughout year (random gifts) if I got told to wait for my birthday or for him to go a year till the next Christmas
One of my sons birthday is in November I would'nt give him that much so near Christmas .

Reactions: 2
If you spend the same amount of money though and get more for it, then you’re not essentially saving money and it’s just fills your house up quicker. £100 is the same money no matter how much stuff you get, so you’re not saving money on my opinion.

QUOTE="reader87123, post: 7233270, member: 1216"]
Not really, she'd always hit up the Sainsbury's sale or Argos clearance, etc. So the toys were originally expensive but she'd get good deals. Like that CozyDozy bear thing, reduced from 30 quid to 7 quid or something. Random, but that's just one thing I remember lol. I think she just buys stuff as and when she sees a good deal and then hoards it for when the time is right to gift it.
[/QUOTE]

She bought Flo the a lot for her birthday this year too from what I remember she used to collect a lot of secondhand stuff and tat not DS's and lego she always got her dad to buy the expensive lego /LOL stuff.

Yeah Flo got the playhouse and furniture and that’s just what was shown.

Honestly I had a friend who would get me stuff out the sales for my birthday and it seemed thoughtless to me as I got whatever was going cheap and I spent money on something I knew she would like.

QUOTE="monga, post: 7233369, member: 25499"]
She bought Flo the a lot for her birthday this year too from what I remember she used to collect a lot of secondhand stuff and tat not DS's and lego she always got her dad to buy the expensive lego /LOL stuff.
[/QUOTE]

I started my Christmas shopping early this year and Ive got a budget for my son but because there was sales on I managed to get him everything on my list plus a few extras and came under budget we don’t buy big toys throughout the year we save them for birthday and Christmas that’s just how we do it so his stuff for Christmas looks like a lot but it didnt cost loads and it’s stuff he’ll use throughout the year… I did think P got a lot for her birthday I feel like that amount is more towards Christmas but again that’s just me as long as P was happy with her presents that’s the main thing I am interested to see what she gets both kids for Christmas this year considering the amount P got for birthday as long as you’re not getting your into debt for Christmas buy what you’re comfortable with

Reactions: 3
I would rather spend £20 on a present that I know is something someone would love, than try and buy several cheaper gifts for that price but each to their own

I think kids are happy with quantity over quality as they get older they look for more expensive items so you tend to buy a few expensive items topped up with sweeties and tat

True it’s quantity when you’re little but it’s not saving money though

I don't think it's saving you're just getting more for your money.

I bet Jess spends quite a bit but because it’s purchased in small amounts it doesn’t seem as much. It’s probably what most parents do which is why so many children have more stuff than they need or want and it ends up in the bin or in landfill.

She’s looking really well and Florence is beautiful little girl . She need to be careful about what she shows and buys online . It could rub people up the wrong way .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Check out the new channel pro pic 👀 I wonder will she start to monetise her channel and look for brand work
F830AD27-FA58-40DC-AEAA-236737D88C69.jpeg

She’s actually not going to be showing much of her private life or kids,definitely seems more flushed they’ve even got guinea pigs with a rather large enclosure .

Last edited:
  • Wow
On the topic of the latest vlog, P’s face broke my heart when she was excited to be wearing her pjs to school and Jess shot her down saying she looked silly because she was in her school shoes. Poor P 😞, keep those thoughts to yourself Jess. It may seem like a flippant comment to you but those moments stick in your mind as an adult and have a bigger impact than you realise.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
On the topic of the latest vlog, P’s face broke my heart when she was excited to be wearing her pjs to school and Jess shot her down saying she looked silly because she was in her school shoes. Poor P 😞, keep those thoughts to yourself Jess. It may seem like a flippant comment to you but those moments stick in your mind as an adult and have a bigger impact than you realise.
She always puts P down, it’s horrible to watch. Her comment in vlogmas telling her her cheese straws ‘weren’t very successful’ and asking if she could put them in the bin… why couldn’t she have just congratulated her for working hard on them and thrown them away discreetly. I feel like P is going to have serious self esteem issues if Jess carries on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.