Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously because she wanted to ? I still don't see any relevance to how peoples opinions of her going down the GFM route instead of funding it herself should change ,nobody forces her to put out vids whether she's paid or not .
I agree, she wasn't forced to make videos, but I genuinely enjoy her content..well her vlogs.

I agree again, I personally feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion on the gfm.

Reactions: 4
I agree, she wasn't forced to make videos, but I genuinely enjoy her content..well her vlogs.

I agree again, I personally feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion on the gfm.
Of course everyones entitled to their opinion , it just irks me when people think influencers should be held in high regard for doing something they choose to do themselves 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I respect everyone’s opinion, but I think personally what and whom you relate to is a reflection of your personal beliefs. I think people that relate to the GFM would probably do the same as Jess in that situation. Not to say I don’t empathise with the situation, but just the way the money was raised. You can still empathise with someone’s situation, but disagree with their actions. I used to relate a lot but now I don’t as the last year has changed my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I think it was the " overacting " in the vids leading up to the GFM put me right off ,especially as she was able to do the things she claimed were impossible ,we saw the evidence 🤷‍♀️ all that pretence pain when she moved was too much ...If Carlsberg did Oscars .....

I rewatched some of last year’s Vlogmas to see if I still liked them as much and there’s no mention of any pain.

We saw her at the adventure park with Ellie ,skipping in vids and on a trampolene .I'm sure having breasts that size isn't fun but I don't think she was in as much physical pain as she maintained ,she just didn't want to wait for surgery on the NHS , she even claimed they didn't have a spare penny at the end of each month yet was able to buy lots of stuff. I still maintain her uncle left her an inheritance she was very close to him even helping out in his business when he was ill .

Maybe but doesn’t it usually go to the next of kin first before it’s passed down to the next generation. I don’t think they’re well off- some people just would rather buy cheap stuff e.g. shop at a charity shop, but I don’t think they’re at all struggling as much as she claims. My Q would be how would they have funded the rest of the surgery if they had only raised half the amount?

We saw her at the adventure park with Ellie ,skipping in vids and on a trampolene .I'm sure having breasts that size isn't fun but I don't think she was in as much physical pain as she maintained ,she just didn't want to wait for surgery on the NHS , she even claimed they didn't have a spare penny at the end of each month yet was able to buy lots of stuff. I still maintain her uncle left her an inheritance she was very close to him even helping out in his business when he was ill .

Maybe but doesn’t it usually go to the next of kin first before it’s passed down to the next generation. I don’t think they’re well off- some people just would rather buy cheap stuff e.g. shop at a charity shop, but I don’t think they’re at all struggling as much as she claims. My Q would be how would they have funded the rest of the surgery if they had only raised half the amount?
Not if he had a will ? he could’ve left her a few thousand , she seemed a bit flush all of a sudden that’s why I assumed inheritance she did help her aunt in the shop for long enough.

Just watched her latest vid she’s got a bad chest infection so hasn’t been up to much. I hope Flos first words aren’t duck 😅

Just watched her latest vid she’s got a bad chest infection so hasn’t been up to much. I hope Flos first words aren’t duck 😅
I haven’t watched it . Is she still swearing like some rough arse ?

I haven’t watched it . Is she still swearing like some rough arse ?
Yeah ! with Flo right beside her ,it was Sally Rooney's book she was reviewing her chest sounded really bad tbf.

I thought she went overboard on the birthday gifts has she always been that generous ?

Nor mine it used to be a few scabby sale bargains I'm convinced her uncle left her money .

And had her hair coloured recently which she never seemed to have done before. Obviously has some spare money now. Considering she was pleading poverty a few months back for a breast reduction she seems to be doing alright now.

Reactions: 7
Did she say that she bought the DS in lockdown when they were crazy expensive and it sat around for a year?

Did she say that she bought the DS in lockdown when they were crazy expensive and it sat around for a year?
I think she did . I wonder what she's going to give her for Christmas if she's getting that much for her birthday ?

Reactions: 3
I've always thought she buys a lot of presents for birthdays and Christmas? This year doesn't look any different to me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Dunno, but there’s a lot with the book advent, the Christmas Eve boxes, presents for two girls. My sibling’s birthday is in Jan and he used to get a couple of presents and money, as he would want stuff throughout year and it would be a long wait till the next Christmas if he wanted anything. It wouldn’t be fair if he got it presents throughout year (random gifts) and I got told to wait for my birthday or for him to go a year till the next Christmas

I think she did . I wonder what she's going to give her for Christmas if she's getting that much for her birthday ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.