Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back and will be doing vlogmas

Don't know what to make of that vid ! she's still struggling with her body image but feels the clothes give her a bit of confidence .I think it's sad that at 27 all she does is go to bed with a book instead of having a night out from time to time .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Haha but I’m the same and I’m not much older than Jess 🙈 I don’t know why but I don’t vibe with pubs and clubs much anymore. I think as you get older you get more comfortable with being yourself and not getting dragged out on nights you don’t really want to go on. When I was at uni
and in my early twenties I did what everyone else wanted me to do,
but as I got older I just do
what I want and now I’m not £50 poorer with sore feet and a hangover at the end of a Sat night 😂

She’s back and will be doing vlogmas

Don't know what to make of that vid ! she's still struggling with her body image but feels the clothes give her a bit of confidence .I think it's sad that at 27 all she does is go to bed with a book instead of having a night out from time to time .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha but I’m the same and I’m not much older than Jess 🙈 I don’t know why but I don’t vibe with pubs and clubs much anymore. I think as you get older you get more comfortable with being yourself and not getting dragged out on nights you don’t really want to go on. When I was at uni
and in my early twenties I did what everyone else wanted me to do,
but as I got older I just do
what I want and now I’m not £50 poorer with sore feet and a hangover at the end of a Sat night 😂
I agree ! people are different now to when I was in my 20s my son is turning 20 and they're so boring now compared to when we were that age we partied hard and kept the early nights and books for when we settled down .I just wonder what is there once you get a lot older do people not feel they're missing out on anything ? I don't mean the hangovers like just that time when you can be free to enjoy yourself without worrying about the housework or washing ,letting your hair down as we used to call it .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I definitely partied hard when I was young and at uni and in my early twenties and I think I just got bored of the constant partying. I know what you mean though, we don’t seem to let our hair down much. We went through a stage of dinner and drinks or going round to a friends house for a girlie night with wine. The only time I feel like I really get away from it all is when I’m on holiday and I haven’t been since pre-Covid. Lives are so boring these days 💤🥱
Maybe some crystals would recharge my energy and reinvigorate me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I definitely partied hard when I was young and at uni and in my early twenties and I think I just got bored of the constant partying. I know what you mean though, we don’t seem to let our hair down much. We went through a stage of dinner and drinks or going round to a friends house for a girlie night with wine. The only time I feel like I really get away from it all is when I’m on holiday and I haven’t been since pre-Covid. Lives are so boring these days 💤🥱
Maybe some crystals would recharge my energy and reinvigorate me?
When you look at Ellie with her new lease of life you can see how much of a boring life she leads, any wonder her self confidence has gone .I remember back to her first vids when she wanted to travel and had some life goals but she's settled for a wet weekend in Bognor ,but that's life I guess...Crystals ,affirmations and manifestations seem to be the thing now it seems to work for the big influencers ;)

• Haha
I haven’t seen Ellie since her YT but she seems
to have money- maybe her family help her out or works a lot? What’s she up to?
Jess jetting off anywhere wouldn’t have gone down well with the GFM.
Maybe that’s where I’ve gone wrong. Im
not manifesting enough… I do like crystals though. I think they’re so beautiful and unique! I should just buy some and give them a rub now and again!

When you look at Ellie with her new lease of life you can see how much of a boring life she leads, any wonder her self confidence has gone .I remember back to her first vids when she wanted to travel and had some life goals but she's settled for a wet weekend in Bognor ,but that's life I guess...Crystals ,affirmations and manifestations seem to be the thing now it seems to work for the big influencers ;)

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen Ellie since her YT but she seems
to have money- maybe her family help her out or works a lot? What’s she up to?
Jess jetting off anywhere wouldn’t have gone down well with the GFM.
Maybe that’s where I’ve gone wrong. Im
not manifesting enough… I do like crystals though. I think they’re so beautiful and unique! I should just buy some and give them a rub now and again!
She’s still in her council flat but she still works her new man seems to be very good to her whisking her away for weekends and nights out , seems to appreciate her more than Kyle ever did and she seems really happy
9B8BCE0F-8F59-44B4-9029-8CFB3C98D420.jpeg

She looks good but I can relate to Jess more. I always have.
I’m not saying she’s everyone’s cup of tea but she’s got a bit of get up and go in her and treats her kids way better than Jess even has so much time and patience with P you can definitely see the difference in their parenting techniques and how much happier Ellie’s kids are compared to Jesses.

I like Jess’s vlogmas so I’m glad she’s doing it this year but her breast reduction was major and she just needs to give herself time to find herself again she’ll get there it’ll take time

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how much I’ll watch this year. I just see things so differently now. I get she needed the operation but I would never put pics of my boobs on the internet to get donations. I know the nipples are covered but still. If it’s made her happy I’m glad, but how desperate do you have to be but unwilling to do anything about it yourself? I would rather destroy my credit rating if I couldn’t afford payments and build it up again. I used to relate to Jess and now I can’t.

Reactions: 4
I was just watching some of her earlier vids and I can’t believe how many times she’s shown P naked how could anyone think to put that kind of footage online is she completely thick 🙄

Reactions: 1
I love watching vlogmas with Jess, I just find her to be relatable.
We're all on a budget and trying to get the best for our money.
I mean how many YouTubers actually buy their own Christmas PJ's and don't have them gifted.
I know lots of people on here didn't agree with the GoFund me, but the way I see it is, she put out so much content over the years and as far as I'm aware didn't make much if any money from it.
The breast reduction is something she has needed for years, I don't think anybody can disagree with that.

Reactions: 8
I love watching vlogmas with Jess, I just find her to be relatable.
We're all on a budget and trying to get the best for our money.
I mean how many YouTubers actually buy their own Christmas PJ's and don't have them gifted.
I know lots of people on here didn't agree with the GoFund me, but the way I see it is, she put out so much content over the years and as far as I'm aware didn't make much if any money from it.
The breast reduction is something she has needed for years, I don't think anybody can disagree with that.
Are we supposed to be grateful or something ? she choose to put the content out !
She does have her contact info in her bio for business enquiries maybe it's not through lack of trying to attract brands ,she may not be what they're looking for she is a bit moody and doesn't like hard work which brands expect .

Are we supposed to be grateful or something ? she choose to put the content out !
She does have her contact info in her bio for business enquiries maybe it's not through lack of trying to attract brands ,she may not be what they're looking for she is a bit moody and doesn't like hard work which brands expect .
No, you don't have to be grateful. My point being, even though she wasn't making money she still put the content out for people to watch.

No, you don't have to be grateful. My point being, even though she wasn't making money she still put the content out for people to watch.
Obviously because she wanted to ? I still don't see any relevance to how peoples opinions of her going down the GFM route instead of funding it herself should change ,nobody forces her to put out vids whether she's paid or not .

I don’t see how not having much money affects how you come across. I know the majority of YTs are loaded but being on a budget doesn’t make you relatable as a person. If you relate to someone because they’re on a budget that’s one part of their lives and nothing to do with their personality as it’s usually not their mindset but their circumstances. Being relatable is about being honest, decent and hardworking and so much more than buying your own Christmas pyjamas!

Jess hasn’t done all of her videos out of the goodness of her heart. They are all monetised and she decided at some point her subscribers would have the opportunity to contribute (sorry fund) her surgery.
It’s not relatable to me that a mum who works less than 8 hours a week (because she doesn’t want to work every weekend or more evenings) asks for 8.5 thousand pounds because she doesn’t want to work more bluntly put.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.