Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he meant every word of it especially as someone said before of how he was making fun of fat people and was racist ,I think he's just that kind of bloke,he said she was beautiful in a sarcastic tone after and she laughed and said I want you to say I'm a weapon .
Maybe he has an issue with bigger people and other things but I just him taking the p. He isn’t going to gush over how beautiful she is on camera because that would be a bit cringey. I always thought she was really confident like no makeup, cheap clothes, no bra on camera etc. she honestly at one point didn’t seem to care, maybe that’s just how it came across.

Reactions: 4
They come across more like brother and sister than husband and wife ,she's stuck in a rutt a bit like Ellie was ,she used to sit around with no make up in her nightie ,reading between the lines I think kyle cheated on her on one of his endless nights out Neil seems to spend a lot of time with his friends too instead of doing something as a couple they seem very distant to me.

Reactions: 5
They come across more like brother and sister than husband and wife ,she's stuck in a rutt a bit like Ellie was ,she used to sit around with no make up in her nightie ,reading between the lines I think kyle cheated on her on one of his endless nights out Neil seems to spend a lot of time with his friends too instead of doing something as a couple they seem very distant to me.
I think they do more stuff during the day like they go shopping and for food because of childcare issues but for obvious reasons I don’t think that will be shown online.

Reactions: 3
That's what I mean there life is very mundane for a young couple ,there's no spontaneity ,going to Tescos or Primark and grabbing a Happy Meal on the way is not what I'd call quality time as a couple ,I'm sure his parents could watch the kids an odd time so they could have a proper date night ,but I suspect he likes to spend his quality time with his very generous mates.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just finished watching it , and she seems happy with the results but all the other stuff will settle and sort itself in time . I think her husband is hardwork , he come across as a child and acts very selfishly from what I’ve seen . She did thank the gfm in the video . She has very little going on in life so I suppose she just is low with things . Most people would be if they had no help and was stuck at home all the time

Yeah maybe she wasn’t prepared but that doesn’t mean she’s not ungrateful - she completely made out she did it on her own and in a 2 hour video not to mention the GFM is unbelievable.
Did you watch it? She did mention the GFM in the video

That’s not very professional if they were and could get them into trouble, I skipped some of it. How can she suddenly afford it if she does?
Tbh I doubt the assistants knew she was going to broadcast that being said all over YouTube. Could potentially cause them a bit of strife.
I think she's possibly said it without thinking, which we all do from time to time.

Did you watch it? She did mention the GFM in the video
You' re right she did. At the end she said how grateful she was for all the support she received.

I’d say another GFM or why else spend over 2hrs on a vid getting your subs onside. Another thing that puzzled me is I’m sure she said the lipo on her sides wouldn’t be included ? but she’s had it done along with the reduction .

She’s certainly got a lot of body issues going on I’d love to know how rat boy treats her behind the scenes she’d leave him standing, looks wise, I’ve a feeling he keeps on about her weight just to keep her self confidence down ,he comes across like that sort of man she could do much better.
It upset me when she said she hates her face and wants to change it.
She's beautiful and she's worked hard to lose weight. I think she looks great! I really hope Neil isn't knocking her self-confidence

Tbh I doubt the assistants knew she was going to broadcast that being said all over YouTube. Could potentially cause them a bit of strife.
I think she's possibly said it without thinking, which we all do from time to time.

You' re right she did. At the end she said how grateful she was for all the support she received.

It upset me when she said she hates her face and wants to change it.
She's beautiful and she's worked hard to lose weight. I think she looks great! I really hope Neil isn't knocking her self-confidence
Somethings knocking her self confidence ? she said when she looks back at how happy and confident she was in her younger years it makes her sad at how she feels now ,there was a pic Ellie had shared and ratboy commented something about her giant head but she bit back and called him a peahead with a pea sized brain (both in a joking way ) but I think Neil says things aloud jokingly but with intention to cut people down ( if that makes sense).

I’m sorry she’s feeling bad about herself. Genuinely I am. But there’s a part of me that wonders if YT is the place for that, is it fishing for compliments? Or mention it briefly but is there a need for I look like a toe and apologising for her appearance in multiple clips throughout the video. If it’s meant to be relatable, then mention it but the constant complaining about everything is just depressing. If you’re having a bad day why even pick up the camera? Because she knows she looks the same everyday so why apologise for it? I’ve read 6 comments telling her how beautiful she is.

Was she always like that on YT saying she looks terrible ? I can't really recall anything that sticks out to make me think she hated herself I know her weight was an issue but it was a surprise to hear how much she despises herself .

She always was quite defensive in a passive aggressive kind of way I’m sorry if my face without makeup offends you etc, but I don’t care etc. I mean she obviously did care but it came across more as attitude etc but had the confidence to post without makeup, wearing a bra etc, which I probably wouldn’t have done. I always felt like if you’re going to be so defensive about things, like feeling like you look a mess because you haven’t made much effort then do it if it makes you feel better. I just thought it was attitude at first.

Was she always like that on YT saying she looks terrible ? I can't really recall anything that sticks out to make me think she hated herself I know her weight was an issue but it was a surprise to hear how much she despises herself .

Reactions: 2
She always was quite defensive in a passive aggressive kind of way I’m sorry if my face without makeup offends you etc, but I don’t care etc. I mean she obviously did care but it came across more as attitude etc but had the confidence to post without makeup, wearing a bra etc, which I probably wouldn’t have done. I always felt like if you’re going to be so defensive about things, like feeling like you look a mess because you haven’t made much effort then do it if it makes you feel better. I just thought it was attitude at first.
Yeah she always came across a confident to post her natural self ,unlike some who haven't the confidence to show themselves without a full face of make-up and hair done to perfection ,I suppose that's why I was taken aback by her comments, unless her MH has taken a dip recently ? she did seem a bit erratic throughout the vid ,up and down.

I’m sick of “I look like a toe”- what does that even mean? When I’ve put on weight and am not happy my friends and family have always been honest and said that either they couldn’t notice or if I wasn’t happy to do something about it. That’s not mean to me. It’s just encouragement to me to be proactive and tbh I rather they tell the truth.

I’m sick of “I look like a toe”- what does that even mean? When I’ve put on weight and am not happy my friends and family have always been honest and said that either they couldn’t notice or if I wasn’t happy to do something about it. That’s not mean to me. It’s just encouragement to me to be proactive and tbh I rather they tell the truth.
I think it's reasurrance she's looking for not critique maybe they're just in a rut

Reactions: 1
Accept things or try to change them is ultimately the only choice you’ve ever got in life. Ultimately he can’t improve her mental health or things she is unhappy with physically. Only she can do that. I remember her making fun of his name once, she she isn’t perfect either. Maybe she censors herself more or edits our things that don’t come across well for her. Whereas he doesn’t care what people think?

Maybe she's insecure because he pays P more attention than her ,I've got a friend that's jealous of her daughters relationship with her husband ( not in a sexual way ) it does happen ,just like a man can feel pushed out by his wife paying more attention to her child.

Maybe but he’s not in the videos that much. I wouldn’t be watching them cuddle that’s for sure.

Kinda weird how she made out her boobs were such a burden that they impeded everything she did, yet she has them reduced and now seems more incapable than ever of getting her sh*t together. I hope her mother is okay and that's not the reason for no videos, but I think others are correct in saying she's slowly weaning herself off of YT now that she's got what she wanted.

Reactions: 7
From my experience, Jess has always taken a long time to get back into the swing of things, even something like P going back to school after a break, which in theory should free up a lot of time and is not really a thing. I hope that this past couple of years hasn’t all been to orchestrate a breast reduction… but now I look at all last year’s content differently. It’s been months since the reduction and going AWOL probably isn’t the best look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.