Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not very professional if they were and could get them into trouble, I skipped some of it. How can she suddenly afford it if she does?
I’d say another GFM or why else spend over 2hrs on a vid getting your subs onside. Another thing that puzzled me is I’m sure she said the lipo on her sides wouldn’t be included ? but she’s had it done along with the reduction .

She’s certainly got a lot of body issues going on I’d love to know how rat boy treats her behind the scenes she’d leave him standing, looks wise, I’ve a feeling he keeps on about her weight just to keep her self confidence down ,he comes across like that sort of man she could do much better.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but It would come with a massive backlash surely. Shes not in pain anymore, they look like average boobs etc.

Reactions: 3
I think her boobs are a good size for her frame they’re definitely smaller than before but I don’t think she’s going to be able to go any smaller it came across as having them smaller would fix all her problems but it’s not the case they look fine the way they are

Reactions: 5
They look fine she said they look like children’s boobs , I was just surprised when she said the cup size was important surely it's the appearance that matters.

I think the only tit she needs to lose is her husband !the clip in the car when she was upset was telling I think she blamed her boobs for her problems but now they’re gone it might make her see what the real problem is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Children’s boobs that’s weird! I actually went through something similar to Jess for 10 plus years (and still affects me) and if one aspect of your appearance makes you feel bad then that’s usually a self esteem issue and even if you fix it you will find some other aspect of your appearance to focus on; you can have physical treatment but you do need to work on yourself psychologically too, otherwise you’ll always feel like crap and find something in your external appearance to justify self loathing and feeling bad about yourself. Everybody has issues with themselves, except some people don't associate them with self-worth/ low self-esteem. At least you can hide your boobs, whereas other things for example if it’s your skin or something on your face you can’t.

They look fine she said they look like children’s boob , I was just surprised when she said the cup size was important surely it the appearance that matters.

• Heart
Children’s boobs that’s weird! I actually went through something similar to Jess for 10 plus years (and still affects me) and if one aspect of your appearance makes you feel bad then that’s usually a self esteem issue and even if you fix it you will find some other aspect of your appearance to focus on; you can have physical treatment but you do need to work on yourself psychologically too, otherwise you’ll always feel like crap and find something in your external appearance to justify self loathing and feeling bad about yourself. Everybody has issues with themselves, except some people don't associate them with self-worth/ low self-esteem. At least you can hide your boobs, whereas other things for example if it’s your skin or something on your face you can’t.
She hates her face , her body ,her hair but having a useless husband telling you to stop eating when you're in tears because you think you're fat can't be helping matters ...she said she can't believe how confident she was looking back at old pics of when she was a teen and how she hates herself now ,she refers to them as childrens boobs because she was a child the last time they were as small as that she developed really quickly as a teen and they kept on growing.

She hates her face , her body ,her hair but having a useless husband telling you to stop eating when you're in tears because you think you're fat can't be helping matters ...she said she can't believe how confident she was looking back at old pics of when she was a teen and how she hates herself now ,she refers to them as childrens boobs because she was a child the last time they were as small as that she developed really quickly as a teen and they kept on growing.
Its one of them though until she realises she needs to learn to love herself for her and not rely on an operation or another person to fill that void then its pointless as she wont stop wanting more ops done

This is why i think counselling should be offered in situations like this and as for neil he sound a right dick needs to be binned off

Ive always found their marriage werid they live their seperate lives almost like his money our money he gives me money to me its just odd i dont work due to health but my partner never goes oh thats my money because i earned it

Its one of them though until she realises she needs to learn to love herself for her and not rely on an operation or another person to fill that void then its pointless as she wont stop wanting more ops done

This is why i think counselling should be offered in situations like this and as for neil he sound a right dick needs to be binned off

Ive always found their marriage werid they live their seperate lives almost like his money our money he gives me money to me its just odd i dont work due to health but my partner never goes oh thats my money because i earned it
Tbh I actually felt sorry for her in that vid it’s the most insightful view we've had to the real Jess ,I'd no idea she felt so bad about herself ,like you say they have a weird relationship everything is his ,for a young couple they do nothing together he's always out while she's sat at home reading a book and resenting the kids ,I couldn't believe he wouldn't even pick Flo up to settle her to sleep Jess had to sit on a stool by the side of the cot ( even though she was clearly not in a fit state ) until she settled ,I'm sure he could've left the housework until another time , The more I see of him the more I don't like him he seems to take her for granted and bring her down if he's like that on camera what's he like to live with ,I don't think the boob job will bring her the happiness she craves her issues are deeper than that and I think he's one of them . I know many don't like Ellie but she pulled herself out of the same situation with Kyle even though she had two young kids ,she knew when to call it a day, I think Jess is just settling for a life she doesn't really want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh I actually felt sorry for her in that vid it’s the most insightful view we've had to the real Jess ,I'd no idea she felt so bad about herself ,like you say they have a weird relationship everything is his ,for a young couple they do nothing together he's always out while she's sat at home reading a book and resenting the kids ,I couldn't believe he wouldn't even pick Flo up to settle her to sleep Jess had to sick on a stool by the side of the cot ( even though she was clearly not in a fit state ) until she settled ,I'm sure he could've left the housework until another time , The more I see of him the more I don't like him he seems to take her for granted and bring her down if he's like that on camera what's he like to live with ,I don't think the boob job will bring her the happiness she craves her issues are deeper than that and I think he's one of them . I know many don't like Ellie but she pulled herself out of the same situation with Kyle even though she had two young kids ,she knew when to call it a day, I think Jess is just settling for a life she doesn't really want.
Oh i agree and can relate to this so much when u have kids it isnt so easy to just up and leave a relationship i admire ellie for doing what she did with jess she needs to seek the help she needs to deal with stuff she is mentally battling with neal just sounds so unsupportive i just dont understand how he can treat her like that its mad to me

Yeah that was sad 😞 Florence is such a happy wee soul too, you could eat her she’s so cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I dont think jess is the most maternal person which is why she acts like she does towards the kids
No ! I think her and Neil are a very miserable couple they don’t come across as fun at all, I mean we all have our bad days where we’re tired and snappy but they seem like that most of the time, when you compare her and Ellie’s parenting it’s clear who has the most patience for kids.

• Heart
I really don’t know why she had kids as it always seems like a massive chore for her. She appears to get no pleasure from looking after them and raising them in a loving way. She just bangs on about all the negatives. Very glass half empty! Honestly I think something very personal is making her deeply unhappy but hate to see her take it out on the kids. She had ought to be grateful, others aren’t lucky enough to have children at all.

Reactions: 7
Yes there's something going on it's a pity the kids are on the receiving end .I noticed on one of the vids P being very defensive towards Flo there must be a lot of friction in that house .

I think she doesn’t get much support and 99% of the parenting falls to her, which is why she was reluctant about having more kids. Being a SAHM is a lot and it would get me down I would think.

I didn’t think Neil’s comment about stop eating was that mean, I don’t think he meant it seriously I think he was winding her up cos she was laughing her head off after, I think that’s just what he’s like.

I think he meant every word of it especially as someone said before of how he was making fun of fat people and was racist ,I think he's just that kind of bloke,he said she was beautiful in a sarcastic tone after and she laughed and said I want you to say I'm a weapon .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.