Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep as I suspected, no video. She said originally she'd start again when Phoebe was back at school. I'm sorry about her mum, but that does sound like a recent thing and she's had ages since the op
its just one excuse after the other tbh i dont see her ever coming back properly now

Reactions: 2
its just one excuse after the other tbh i dont see her ever coming back properly now
She was winding the channel down even before the surgery if she's so paranoid about letting people glimpse her life I can't see what content she has to put out ,,,unless book reviews ? but that's not for everybody .

Reactions: 3
“Fells like I can’t catch my breath at the minute”

no problem cashing a cheque though right Jess. 😉

She grabbed that cash and bounced 😂

Reactions: 6
“Fells like I can’t catch my breath at the minute”

no problem cashing a cheque though right Jess. 😉

She grabbed that cash and bounced 😂
Did we not call it on here ? she was slowly winding down before the surgery can't wait to see if she mentions revision in her reduction vlog ,the GFM is still paused .

This is what puzzles me! Should it not say target reached and closed?
6070B28B-7649-42F7-82A3-0A734ADE2E1A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Deff no vid then, I hope her mum is recovering OK and that's not the reason for the delay .

It’s very sad about her mum . But she’s does f all , one in school and one at home and a job where she probably does 6 hours a week

I’m up to the bit where shes crying because she’s so proud she did it on her own.

Reactions: 5
Yeah because Neil dropped her off and she had to go by herself. I got about 40 mins in because it was described in real time literally and no mention of gfm, thanks anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder what was edited in the car you can here Neil say Jesus something

She didn’t seem impressed with the surgeon, no compassion she said

Last edited:
  • Wow
I watched the latest video and I don’t think Jess is ungrateful I just think she wasn’t prepared mentally and emotionally for her surgery she should have been offered counselling especially with the size of her chest it was always going to be a dramatic change for her - like now she can see her stomach that was always hidden by her boobs and now she doesn’t like it but that’s because she’s now viewing her stomach differently now her boobs aren’t covering it and it’s going to take her a long time to recover mentally than it will physically… but I don’t agree with her surgeon on the pain I’ve had many an operation mostly major and there’s nothing wrong with taking strong enough pain for the first week or 2… I was on strong pain until I was nearly 4 weeks post op once but I needed them and not having effective pain relief isn’t good for your recovery either - I don’t know if you’re charged more for stronger pain if you go private 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

Reactions: 5
Yeah maybe she wasn’t prepared but that doesn’t mean she’s not ungrateful - she completely made out she did it on her own and in a 2 hour video not to mention the GFM is unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s even considering another reduction she’s definitely not mentally ready, there’s a lot of issues going on there for sure.

She feels fat and ugly and rat boys just told her to stop eating 🙄

Is she considering another one- did you watch around 1 hr 30 where she’s calling out her surgeon’s bedside manner. I mean yes she’s sensitive to that, but to say that on a video is harsh.

I’m surprised she’s even considering another reduction she’s definitely not mentally ready, there’s a lot of issues going on there for sure.

She feels fat and ugly and rat boys just told her to stop eating 🙄
when did he say that?

Last edited:
Is she considering another one- did you watch around 1 hr 30 where she’s calling out her surgeon’s bedside manner. I mean yes she’s sensitive to that, but to say that on a video is harsh.
Yeah sorry I’m commenting as I’m watching the size of the cup is important to her but the surgeon said she couldn’t go any smaller atm or risk losing the nipple she could do a revision in about a years time… but I’m surprised she’s been so harsh about the surgeon even saying that the nurses were agreeing about her lack of bedside manner.

That’s not very professional if they were and could get them into trouble, I skipped some of it. How can she suddenly afford it if she does?

Yeah sorry I’m commenting as I’m watching the size of the cup is important to her but the surgeon said she couldn’t go any smaller atm or risk losing the nipple she could do a revision in about a years time… but I’m surprised she’s been so harsh about the surgeon even saying that the nurses were agreeing about her lack of bedside manner.

Sri

when did he say that?
About 1hr 30 mins she talks about the cup size being important and the correctional surgery in a years time ( if she wants it)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.