Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the actual boobs themselves she said she doesn’t know whether they’re small enough though….

It's probably like when you decorate one room in your home and then you suddenly notice all the other places you want to decorate that didn't look too bad until they were up against the newly decorated room. If that even makes sense, lol.

Reactions: 4
I can kind of understand what she is saying , it is a big shock but it’s very rude to say that on camera when people have helped her . She should of kept that private . People on here said she would need Lipo after and I can see the go fund me already starting up ffs

Reactions: 7
Surely her honesty is a good thing. At least she’s outlining that you don’t get surgery and instantly feel happy with how you look. It’s better than lying and portraying it as an instant fix for those considering it.

note I haven’t actually watched the video.

Reactions: 5
Surely her honesty is a good thing. At least she’s outlining that you don’t get surgery and instantly feel happy with how you look. It’s better than lying and portraying it as an instant fix for those considering it.

note I haven’t actually watched the video.
I think its one of them things where u have to be mentally prepared not to automaticley he happy with how you are i think its such a mental battle with how you look and u have to accept yourself to a certain degree first

Reactions: 1
To be honest I’d rather her be truthful about the whole process and how she feels.
As I’m sure others will be watching if they are going through something similar.

It is a big change and one that will take time time to adjust over time.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I get that but they were never going to be A or B cup with the amount of tissue there was to start off with. In one video where she went to see the nurse she said they looked normal in clothes and Jess agreed so I think the whole process was about improving her confidence rather than her appearance and if she’s still not happy maybe pursue that. I’m surprised she wasn’t offered therapy because having something affecting your mental health that much sounds like Body Dysmorphia and I know from experience. I think even if she was offered therapy she might not have taken it but she could have pursued both options. But she might be the first person in the world to have a GFM for revisional cosmetic surgery at this rate or more cosmetic surgery and that will be laughable. In the meantime she’s tanning herself to the point where she’s having moles tested for cancer, so potentially to death!

Reactions: 2
Im not watching because it makes my blood boil she actually said shes not happy ? Just goes to show doesnt it really no matter how much you change your physical apperence if you feel rubbish about yourself its a mental battle u have to deal with
She did say it's brought a lot of stuff to the suface that's she suppressed for years .

Reactions: 3
She did say it's brought a lot of stuff to the suface that's she suppressed for years .
its one of them isnt it maybe she thought changing it would make it all go away and make her feel better but at the end of the day she needs to realise no amount of operations or changing how you look changes how you feel on the inside

I wonder will she put the surgery vid up tomorrow I know she was editing it .

She said she’s having a few more weeks off. Then a few more vids then January off as per
I would have thought.
I wonder will she put the surgery vid up tomorrow I know she was editing it .

She said she’s having a few more weeks off. Then a few more vids then January off as per
I would have thought.
Yeah probably ! she did say it would be up soon I haven't checked to see tbh.

Any news from the boob beggar ?
The boob beggar 😂 She's posted a written update on YouTube, saying she's trying to get the reduction video up tomorrow and if not tomorrow it'll be next week. Her mum's in intensive care and she said something about working 2 jobs 🤔

Yeah I saw that yesterday I thought it weird that she listed the other things ahead of her mum being in ICU 🤨
5BEFF189-6513-4E48-B021-A2F13E7720AD.jpeg

The boob beggar 😂 She's posted a written update on YouTube, saying she's trying to get the reduction video up tomorrow and if not tomorrow it'll be next week. Her mum's in intensive care and she said something about working 2 jobs 🤔
I feel for her but there always seems an excuse surley she could have done an unedited video to upload to explain where she is or even instagram stories always seems to be a reason why she cant upload

I’m not really sure about the reason for not uploading other than her mum being sick which I’m truly sorry about but that sounds like a recent thing (last week?) It’s been about ten weeks since the op and she seemed to be up and about again shopping fairly soon after.

Do the two jobs together = less than 8 hours. To me if someone says they have two jobs it’s not really worth mentioning unless it’s one full time job and another. Otherwise the two jobs equate to most peoples’ aone job but it’s made to sound like more.

Reactions: 4
She said in one of her last videos before her surgery that she had pre-recorded videos that she could have put up while she recovered but decided not to. To not even bother putting up some pre-recorded videos for her supporters who've paid for her to change her life is sh*tty and I don't know how she can justify it unless she was lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm looking forward to seeing the whole process and if there's any mention of needing revision or further surgery

Yep as I suspected, no video. She said originally she'd start again when Phoebe was back at school. I'm sorry about her mum, but that does sound like a recent thing and she's had ages since the op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.