Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked through a few videos to see if I could find the one it was discussed in, but in Baby faves or 6 month faves people were asking for them and Jess told them to make their own and then in the Toy Sale Vlog in a comment she said she had been persuaded and would make a few a month. Would have been easy money.

£50 :oops: who would pay that for a blanket ! my MIL knocks them out for a pittance she's a great knitter ,it's a hobby to her but she does stuff made to order there's no way she would charge that for a blanket ,she'd need to make them a realistic price .Blankets can be picked up very cheap in supermarkets and the quality of wool is just the same ,although obviously not the dedication in making them but the public don't see that.

Reactions: 2
I looked through a few videos to see if I could find the one it was discussed in, but in Baby faves or 6 month faves people were asking for them and Jess told them to make their own and then in the Toy Sale Vlog in a comment she said she had been persuaded and would make a few a month. Would have been easy money.
She has a separate Insta for her reselling and craft stuff but I can't remember the name of it

Me neither but it would make sense not to promote it with the GFM in place as people would expect her to contribute

Like someone already said would love to see the actual receipt ,looking at other GFM for breast reduction the fee is way lower than 8.5 grand .

She might want a tummy tuck / lipo next as she’s smaller on top she’ll feel out of proportion.
Christ on a bike, sorry to quote myself but I could see this coming all that money spent and she's not happy with her new body

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike, sorry to quote myself but I could see this coming all that money spent and she's not happy with her new body
Im not watching because it makes my blood boil she actually said shes not happy ? Just goes to show doesnt it really no matter how much you change your physical apperence if you feel rubbish about yourself its a mental battle u have to deal with

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im not watching because it makes my blood boil she actually said shes not happy ? Just goes to show doesnt it really no matter how much you change your physical apperence if you feel rubbish about yourself its a mental battle u have to deal with
I cannot believe it

Reactions: 6
It's probably like when you decorate one room in your home and then you suddenly notice all the other places you want to decorate that didn't look too bad until they were up against the newly decorated room. If that even makes sense, lol.

Reactions: 10
It's probably like when you decorate one room in your home and then you suddenly notice all the other places you want to decorate that didn't look too bad until they were up against the newly decorated room. If that even makes sense, lol.
Yeah thats why i truly think you should have some sort of councilling before any op like that how many stories do u hear where people start off with one thing then sundently they spend 1000s on operations imo unless your fully content with who you are your never be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.